Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13943
-
06-20-21 22:38 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 217Thai Jennifer is in Vegas
Thai Jennifer (https://twitter.com/ThaiJennifer1) has made quite a name for herself in the New York Metro area over the last near or so. I just found out she's in Vegas for a week which it lucky timing for me and probably for some of why'all too. She has stellar reviews on this site and the rest of the popular ones in NYC (TER, AMP, etc). Very highly recommended IF you like thick stacked Thai girls with amazing svc. Contact num is 501-777-8424.
-
06-20-21 22:29 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 217Sometimes it's that, but sometimes especially with the classier independents it's just a dude who is legitimately her assistant / helper / scheduler / hotel room getter etc. I've seen all types.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 15:29 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 308Too funny, hit sadly true. Why do these girls work to support their pimps / deadbeat boyfriends?
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 13:56 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 296And there's always the ones that don't want you to hear the dude's voice that you're actually communicating with.
Originally Posted by PeteyJrt
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 12:37 #7699Regular Member

Posts: 12Hillary Paige. Pornstar? Real?
https://tryst.link/escort/hillarypaige
Claims to also be an "official" porn star. Anyone have any experience with this one or know her porn star name?
-
06-20-21 01:15 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 38Text V Call
Most don't have a calling plan or just buy a block of minutes so when on wifi they can text much easier.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 23:53 #7697Banned Member

Posts: 87Gtg
Another member on here posted her info a while ago. And said she was worth the $$.
Originally Posted by RiffFeedback
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 22:53 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 190The Capri Motel on Freemont is the only one I've been too. Its been about 8 months since my last visit, but I remember paying 30 for an hour.
Originally Posted by VicdaGriff2
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 21:19 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 190They're most likely in the middle of seeing a client. And its easier to respond to texts when you have dozens of people blowing up your phone about services instead of responding to each and every one of them through a phone call.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 21:13 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 1570Question
Can someone explain to me why these idiots refuse to pick up the phone and insist upon text only. How many times have you waited for 30 minutes for a reply then another 20 for a reply to your rates, location, etc. Question? It might take you over an hour to come to an agreement, a 30 second phone call could have you walking in the door in that time frame. Very few have the sense to send rates, location, in / out in their first message. One texted me after I called with "text me". I texted her, asked if she was doing in or out, rates and location if incall. She replied 20 minutes later with only her rates. I gave up, told her I booked with someone else while waiting 20 minutes for her to return my call.
-
06-18-21 23:59 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 216AmyLynne or Yvette on xhamster
A picture search brought up this:
https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/yvette-15778963
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 21:29 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 917Kayla
Anyone seen her? Thanks https://www.adultlook.com/p/3174209.
-
06-18-21 21:07 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 149Elena
Reviews seem positive, but mostly from folks who have very few reviews on either pd and oThER review sites. Don't know how I feel about that. She does look very appealing. Also offers duos with Kathryn, who I trust as I have seen her before, and never regretted spending time with.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 21:02 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 387Or maybe that's really her? Lolol.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:36 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 174Is it me, or is this escort using pictures with a face lazily photoshopped onto a body? Is it a butterface situation or did she choose a model body picture, plus a model face picture, and didn't know how to scale them?
https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover











Reply With Quote





