Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by OneADay  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the right place for this. Rena Arisaka is in town at a C-org. I'm not in with them, but I think it's legit. No, I haven't seen her as I am on a 10 day strike to get Hana back in town.

    https://happygzs.com/index/reserve/i...del_id/30.html
    Or, go the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and see Kiteh?

    They even have my first XXX I've ever seen Air Force Amy about 14 years ago.

  2. #6995

    Baby Haven

    I was not sure where to post this review and it definitely does not belong to 'Hot Young Asian Girls' nor 'can it be posted in 'Korean Agency BB'.

    Baby Haven does not do BBFS, but that was announced.

    She has nothing to do with the picture on the ad, is very far from being 20 (more like mid 30's) and is not hot at all.

    She has an OK face, probably had a kid and has an nothing to write home about body.

    No FK upon arrival or during the session. Envelope checked upon arrival. Teeth brushing and mouth wash, then too long of a shower (I had showered just before the visit) with no preview.

    I tried to unfreeze the ambiance and got a few laughs out of her.

    I opted for the nuru, but that was a total waste. The few nuru related moves were very long, when the nuru massage is all the opposite of doing things quickly.

    No BJ, a first, but I did not bother to ask as I already wanted to leave.

    Her routine included 3 positions and the 2 first were a few seconds short. It ended in a doggy during which she made some noises while waiting for the completion.

    Then she asked me if I wanted to shower first or after her, another first. I went alone, first, and then her shower lasted forever.

    45 minutes between my arrival and my departure.

    Will I go again? I have absolutely no reason to.

  3. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    You "think" it's legit? Based on what? That the other pictures are "legit"? That it's an obscure C-Org (and we "know" C-Orgs all use legit pictures-not.) You haven't used it, so you want someone else to TOFTT? You really think that a JAV actress will come out to a C-Org in LA?
    There are at least 2-3 seemingly obscure C-orgs in LA that actually look like they have some high rolling Chinese clients. Not hard to believe that this ad could be legit. Looks like she only has done a limited amount of porn like 2 or 3 vids and I see some resemblance in all the pics. Whatever the case for $600 I doubt anyone will pay up if they felt it was a bait & switch and if the girl ain't smoking hot in person most people would probably just leave.

  4. #6993

    Jav

    Quote Originally Posted by OneADay  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the right place for this. Rena Arisaka is in town at a C-org. I'm not in with them, but I think it's legit. No, I haven't seen her as I am on a 10 day strike to get Hana back in town.

    https://happygzs.com/index/reserve/i...del_id/30.html
    She has provided before but in Japan. Her most recent profile is from 2020 at a delivery health agency in Chiba. Also, the pics on the Chinese agency's site look quite different from the pics she used in Japan. Maybe she got a ton of surgery last year or maybe it's not her.

    A little more historical info: https://eronb.net/avfu/act_a/arisakarena.html

  5. #6992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by NV606  [View Original Post]
    Damn, do you think other la k orgs will follow suit? We, as a group, need to retaliate. LOL.
    Its been long time coming. In the last 10 years, prices have only gone from 260 to 280 while rents have nearly doubled.

  6. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by OneADay  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the right place for this. Rena Arisaka is in town at a C-org. I'm not in with them, but I think it's legit. No, I haven't seen her as I am on a 10 day strike to get Hana back in town.
    https://happygzs.com/index/reserve/i...del_id/30.html
    You "think" it's legit? Based on what? That the other pictures are "legit"? That it's an obscure C-Org (and we "know" C-Orgs all use legit pictures-not.) You haven't used it, so you want someone else to TOFTT? You really think that a JAV actress will come out to a C-Org in LA?

  7. #6990

    Want to do a JAV actress?

    I think this is the right place for this. Rena Arisaka is in town at a C-org. I'm not in with them, but I think it's legit. No, I haven't seen her as I am on a 10 day strike to get Hana back in town.

    https://happygzs.com/index/reserve/i...del_id/30.html

  8. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she retired but don't expect her working anytime soon.
    Got it, thanks for the info and sorry for late reply.

    BTW guys when it comes to Chanel is there any K-Girl other out there that is similar to her style and appearance.

  9. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggininder  [View Original Post]
    Would you put her in the Hot Young Asian list?
    No I would not. Probably a 6. 5 cute type of girl. And she is not petite. Body is similar to soo-ah from candygirl, which means she is on the thicker side. At first I thought she was japanese because of the bonde hair. She does have a good attitude.

  10. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Has blonde hair. Looks nothing like her photo. Petite speaks only Korean. I'm going to regret this but Nina is some of the best service I've had in a very long time. But maybe all that has changed because I saw her after she had only been here for 7 days. I don't know what you guys do to these girls but their attitude changes after working for awhile. Guys please be nice.
    Would you put her in the Hot Young Asian list?

  11. #6986
    Quote Originally Posted by Undftd88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Nina at CAK? I'm guessing photos are fake?
    Saw her last week. Has blonde hair. Looks nothing like her photo. Petite speaks only Korean. I'm going to regret this but Nina is some of the best service I've had in a very long time. But maybe all that has changed because I saw her after she had only been here for 7 days. I don't know what you guys do to these girls but their attitude changes after working for awhile. Guys please be nice.

  12. #6985

    Nina at CAK

    Anyone have intel on Nina at CAK? I'm guessing photos are fake?

  13. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you. Now I do only half hour for 220. And when booker texts don't you want an hour? I say yes I'll do an hour for 220 LOL. Then I copy paste a text I have that shows the math that if I have $5,000 I can visit 18 times at 220. I can only visit 13 times at 300. I like to visit more often.
    I am the opposite, LOL. 30 minutes is too short for me. An hour usually feels too short too. I've asked the booker for 90 minute options before, but they usually just take the hour rate and add the 30 min rate to it, which is not a good deal. I may try 2 hours one day if anything.

  14. #6983

    Food for thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you. Now I do only half hour for 220. And when booker texts don't you want an hour? I say yes I'll do an hour for 220 LOL. Then I copy paste a text I have that shows the math that if I have $5,000 I can visit 18 times at 220. I can only visit 13 times at 300. I like to visit more often.
    If you can do without the massage, small talk and shower that's worth it. But as long as you can finish in 15 to 20 minutes. Then it is a value.

  15. #6982

    220 is now half hour

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyRusty  [View Original Post]
    More than likely but I hope not.

    When I started it was 220 and if it were ever at that price again I would TOFTT, and I know it's not that much of a difference but it adds up, I'll stick to my normal rotation and stick to well reviewed girls with no up charge.

    The price for BB doesn't really bother me because of the extra risk but I just can't stand the extra for MSOG.

    I don't know if we would be able to unite as I think the number of people on the forum is small compared to those that are not.
    Agree with you. Now I do only half hour for 220. And when booker texts don't you want an hour? I say yes I'll do an hour for 220 LOL. Then I copy paste a text I have that shows the math that if I have $5,000 I can visit 18 times at 220. I can only visit 13 times at 300. I like to visit more often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape