Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 37359
-
06-19-21 23:59 #21504Senior Member

Posts: 113Van Born Chinese Massage
Stopped in last week and had Cindy. Mamasan indicated she was the new girl. Very cute, perhaps 35-40 and good C-sized naturals with large nipples. Unfortunately she would only do the handshake which was definitely decent, she let me play with the puppies. 70 for the hour + 70 tip. If I remember, I though people were getting FS here? Perhaps I'm confusing it with Spring.
-
06-19-21 20:55 #21503Senior Member

Posts: 293Empire Spa
Per recommendation I drove to Empire Spa to get a table shower and massage. First time there. Table shower wasn't bad. Lots of playing with the boys.
Got to the massage room and she started the massage. I don't think it could be called a massage because she immediately started playing with my dick right away. After 5 minutes she had me turn over. Figured she was going to give me the standard HJ finish. She asked if I take care of her and I said yes. Next thing I know she strips down and gives me a condom and I ended up banging her. Totally wasn't expecting it but had fun. Total time there, I would say 25 minutes.
-
06-19-21 19:36 #21502Regular Member

Posts: 21Daniella
I texted her at the number a fellow monger provided and never got a response.
Originally Posted by SpasRhealing
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 18:19 #21501Senior Member

Posts: 416Many places won't hint unless you make the first move with a calf or hip rub. Do it right at the start.
Originally Posted by PokerMan39
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 18:16 #21500Senior Member

Posts: 416Not a lot of data points. TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by KingCole1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 13:15 #21499Regular Member

Posts: 1Question
What's the word with comfort massage in Wayne?
-
06-19-21 11:27 #21498Senior Member

Posts: 38Berkley
Stopped in to Ocean Wave yesterday. Saw Cece. Mid 20's, thick Chinese girl w / strong hands. Just Ok massage, but not a hint of anything else. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/
-
06-19-21 10:16 #21497Senior Member

Posts: 287If your talking about the Serendipity Spa in Southfield, which is located off the East side of and / Western Hwy & North of 12 Mile & behind the Italian restaurant named Bacco's, yes, it can be hard to find, but, it is & has been open! It's a basic HJ. HE clean AMP, & usually has decent looking providers, with OTC roaming, $50 HH $70 HR + a standard $40 tip works out well.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 02:34 #21496Senior Member

Posts: 479Faith
Curvey but not a bbw.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 21:06 #21495Senior Member

Posts: 89Looks like Serendipity has been posting ads recently. Anybody try it out and have good service there? I tried to go there once but couldn't find it. Maybe a month ago I called in the middle of the afternoon but no answer.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 18:51 #21494Regular Member

Posts: 23Can you tell me more about this Sophia? I had met one elsewhere but she left the AMP I was seeing her about 2 weeks ago, I'm just wondering if there is a chance its where she moved to. She seemed younger though, but I loved her eyes so I'm wondering if she's the same girl.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 12:44 #21493Banned Member

Posts: 233Curvy and built for pleasure.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 22:26 #21492Senior Member

Posts: 779Faith
How is Faiths post covid body?
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 21:55 #21491Banned Member

Posts: 233This an Asian joint?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 18:40 #21490Senior Member

Posts: 215Ocean Wave. Berkley
The Mamas-an or Main lady is Sophia.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
Careful if you let her lead you are looking at the massage fee plus $$.
You just go in and toward the middle or end of the massage start roaming a little. She will try to feel you out and then hit you with a high price.
There are 3 girls so far and the younger ones check with her before acknowledging you.
The ugly is "do not" dine at the why if you can help it or find a way to tell them refresh it first. I think because of the low volume they aren't expecting too many visitors so you can catch them before they shower for the day.
Someone earlier on here was scared off by Sophia stating she had greenish yellow eyes. She's just old so you can see more detail than preferred. She still has a sexy shape.
Remember check the water first if you dine at the why otherwise everything else has been a secret gem.










Reply With Quote






