Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 3085
-
08-20-21 18:11 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 130Mastercard and Visa were threatening to pull payment processing. In the past this has applied to executives even when they join new firms.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:08 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 174Good news for us
https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/19/on...licit-content/
The CEO of * has apparently lost his fucking mind and made the absolute dumbest decision in the history of the internet since ****** removed adult content. I feel like this is good news as many girls that would normally escort or do cams / porn were turning to * and doing. Absolutely nothing but making millions for reasons I can't understand. I can't say I'm sad to see it go.
-
08-18-21 15:42 #2603Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The facebook
It seems like that site is yet another variation on sugar daddying.
Originally Posted by Brazuca1979
[View Original Post]
If I was into this for just finding a [Deleted by Admin] to fuck on, and did not mind and extra 100 pounds, try facebook dating. Most of my tennis buddies who are younger use it, especially if they are travelling. One of my buddies got a threesome with some nonpros at their place. And they looked pretty good.
-
08-18-21 09:26 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 197Cuddle comfort is a game for who likes the hunting, you can't say any word that mention other intentions, I have had lucky in some states with cuddle comfort, I don't know here, trying to find some pearl.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 00:34 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 547No luck. Was banned for being a little inappropriate LOL. I seen some pics of women dressing very sexy but from talks but extras. Just more of the same of girls thinking they should be paid for doing nothing.
Originally Posted by Brazuca1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:59 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 197Cuddle sites
How about cuddle comfort.com ? Any recommendations?
-
08-12-21 01:19 #2599Regular Member

Posts: 18Playing it safe
Best chance to get an unvaxxed girl for those afraid of the shed, I guess.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 23:13 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 7266Awe snap, the Canada / USA border opens Monday and I fly into Toronto that early evening to go see all my Asian gals. Looking forward to see Florence Yi can't wait to catch up with her and lick her smooth kitty.
-
07-23-21 14:18 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 100So dudes face is covered but whose name is on bottom of the pic? Nice.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 19:54 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 414Pornstar a VIP guest at Turning Point USA
"Conservative Pornstar" Brandi Love was a VIP guest at Turning Point USA, until enough complaints from social conservatives and anti-miscegenationists were made and she was expelled from the event:
https://www.newsweek.com/conservativ...cklash-1610824
She's available to meet and exchange conservative talking points (and fluids) at your favorite agencies.
-
07-06-21 10:59 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 98I grew up at Maha on San Vicente, Oh the sweaty crotches I have seen and even Lululemoned a few females with gifts. Inner peace and Om is the way! Now if I could just find a good sex cult to join.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Stay blissful in stretchy pants.
Justn Beaver.
-
07-05-21 18:31 #2594Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Geocities
It seems from the instagrams I follow every girl who lives in topanga studied sexology and yoni licking with that psalm girl who killed herself when she was off her meds for an hour. I think the cults are mostly yoga krishna nonsense (what mainline religions that believe in one deity call idol worship). Your best bet is to go to join a yoga meditation place there and maybe get some yoga shorts with a hole in it so your lingam gets exposed and someone gets the message. It seems that all the gals there are just delusional and do paid sex work on the side.
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 10:42 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 98Sex Cult
Hey guys,
I've been around LA now for a bit and recently got a Topanga Canyon complex but can't seem to get into any of the sex cults around the area. Except for the gay neighbor who keeps on asking me over for some Rican Meijotos except I don't want to be part of any group that has sissy boys looking at my down below. Is this just a fantasy or are there really such things as sex cults to join and if there are how can I be invited to become a member? I did take a test or two for the Scientology but it doesn't seem to be a sex cult like I am looking to join. I am interested and think I could become a productive member. If you need to keep it on the downlow just send me a pm.
TIA!
Justn Beaver.
-
06-19-21 23:21 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 414The last point cannot be overemphasized. Always have a plan for a rapid exit when seeing an unvetted girl.
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 10:45 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 746Russians.
Thanks for the replies about the Russians.
TheSpius, what you went through is pretty sketchy. I am glad you got out of there safely. You are definitely bolder than I am. I likely would have bitten the bullet and just finished the session had I gotten as far in as you did. It seems likely to me that it was the booker who lied and not the girl, which leads me to something that hadn't much crossed my mind before: the potential danger of Russian orgs. I am used to K orgs that are generally very safe, and as far as I know, the girls all partake voluntary. I definitely wouldn't want to mess around with organizations that are involved with gangs or trafficking.











Reply With Quote






