Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 921 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5870

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was to post about the experience not to give my opinion that would probably be 10000% different than someone's else view but if you must know.

    She looked like all Asian women. Thin- big ass nipples, good ass pussy- oh and by the way I'm pretty sure the apartment is rat infested because it was a fucking dump -and I rate the Chicken. Next Door a Perfect 10.

    Hope this helps you make your next decision.
    LOL, no, not much help thanks anyway. If you read back you will see that I was actually asking for a physical description, not your opinion. I don't know what good or good-ass means and If you think all Asian women are thin then I am probably asking the wrong person, that's what the booker always tells me, lol. I do appreciate you posting though.

  2. #5869

    Nikita / Hina

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    Link for her perhaps??
    Some people here think she is a TS. I am not sure either. https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/nikita/.

    Also RL has just told me Hina / Henna left. Damn.

  3. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed here but my time with her was not great. Despite her "striking" appearance. She didn't know how to work her assets and I was basically done as soon as I could be. Go if you are intrigued by her look (very fake everything but tight skin, awesome waist hips and ass) , if you have time for a QV on the north side. Edgewater.
    Link for her perhaps??

  4. #5867

    Northside Nikita

    She has been discussed here but my time with her was not great. Despite her "striking" appearance. She didn't know how to work her assets and I was basically done as soon as I could be. Go if you are intrigued by her look (very fake everything but tight skin, awesome waist hips and ass) , if you have time for a QV on the north side. Edgewater.

  5. #5866

    How do you get the right red lantern girl

    They never let you see the girl you want. They'll say come in she's available and instead it's some other girl.

  6. #5865

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are of a porn star, but I can confirm that Sonya looks good. Early 30's, nice body and service. She's my favorite of the O'Hare Cumberland girls.
    I think she runs this outfit or her man does. She's better than any girl I've seen there including cara and cartoon (or whatever her name was). She filled in for a while back when they were AB and must be doing it now that they are TGOT. The ads for TGOT say 260 cause they are 260. Sonya is 300 regardless where she is. I remember one of the girls telling me the lease of the now closed north location was in Sonya's name. Sonya must be filling in because the next girl isn't in until July.

    Thanks for the info on nina. Not worth all the hoops. I could have sworn I heard Sonya and Nina were friends but Nina said she didn't know her.

  7. #5864

    Flushing Yoga Cutie

    Anyone see this girl during the past week? I banged her a couple of times last July over on Western, really petite and fit. She's been working in the area, but has the day off today and is leaving tonight. She wouldn't volunteer any information about where she was at, but she's usually pretty aggressive about soliciting customers on WeChat. I have face pics, but didn't want to post them on the public Internet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yoga0003.jpg‎  

  8. #5863

    Tomorrow Sunday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Hello, when does this rotation leave? I want to go on Sunday, but I kinda want to see Hina before she leaves. Do I have time for me to go in Sunday or am I going to have to go in today?
    You should be good this Sunday. Next Sunday you might miss her. Wear socks this place is a dump but the girls are hot.

  9. #5862

    A Prostitutionary Tour Of Chinatown

    Why are there 300 phone numbers on RubRatings when they all lead to the same 3 places?

    Place 1: The Little House on the Prairie. Went there and spoke to the door guy. Only 1 girl available and was busy. Didn't feel like waiting.

    Place 2: The Ugly Duckling. Building looks like shit from the outside but is actually a decent looking apartment on the inside. Only had one girl. Was young but wasn't my type.

    Place 3: The Chicken Ranch. Place filled up with Chinese and Mexican clients. 2 girls were working but 1 would only see Chinese guys. The other one was Hina who should be working in a high end agency but has temporarily lowered her standards to service men like you. I would take advantage of it. As is customary, the Mexicans had to wait until I was finished.

  10. #5861
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Hello, when does this rotation leave? I want to go on Sunday, but I kinda want to see Hina before she leaves. Do I have time for me to go in Sunday or am I going to have to go in today?
    I agree with Trader1973 that the place is a shithole and the girls should be there on Sunday.

  11. #5860

    I want to go on Sunday

    Hello, when does this rotation leave? I want to go on Sunday, but I kinda want to see Hina before she leaves. Do I have time for me to go in Sunday or am I going to have to go in today?

  12. #5859

    She Was 7/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    I think its great that you fell in love and got chicken. I was just curious since you were there and then bothered to post about your experience that if while you are posting you might comment on the girl's physical description? That's really the most important thing to many. Is she young? Is she thin? Has she had a baby? Are they real?
    I thought it was to post about the experience not to give my opinion that would probably be 10000% different than someone's else view but if you must know.

    She looked like all Asian women. Thin- big ass nipples, good ass pussy- oh and by the way I'm pretty sure the apartment is rat infested because it was a fucking dump -and I rate the Chicken. Next Door a Perfect 10.

    Hope this helps you make your next decision.

  13. #5858

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    OF Charlie you are the man.

    While I have been to hundreds of not Thousands of Apartment Locations and AMPs over my 30 Years of doing this Red Lantern was was on the craziest experiences.

    Called them no answer sent a text requesting a 4 pm appt got a text right back asked my age and race.

    Then sent me rates and address when I pulled up across the street to park on the street already had an Asian Guy standing next to the spot behind the gate eye balling me. I sent a text I'm here and guy disappeared and door buzzed open -.

    I got Athena GFE for 280 as I'm walking to the room 2 other hot girls in the kitchen cutting some kind of fruit I never seen before.

    She leads me into room ask if I want shower I say sure. We both shower then back to the room (keep in mind this is a house not a massage parlor) from that point all I'm saying is when I left I felt like we were in love LOL.

    Well worth the 280 but next time will do the 130 plus 40 for second pop.

    Best of all my fat ass got some awesome chicken from the spot next door LOL.
    I think its great that you fell in love and got chicken. I was just curious since you were there and then bothered to post about your experience that if while you are posting you might comment on the girl's physical description? That's really the most important thing to many. Is she young? Is she thin? Has she had a baby? Are they real?

  14. #5857

    Josie

    Has anyone tested out Josie the Full Service Massage Chef?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF8D4DBA-1F5F-4DDD-AE82-1261FCB6157C.jpg‎  

  15. #5856

    Red Lantern

    OF Charlie you are the man.

    While I have been to hundreds of not Thousands of Apartment Locations and AMPs over my 30 Years of doing this Red Lantern was was on the craziest experiences.

    Called them no answer sent a text requesting a 4 pm appt got a text right back asked my age and race.

    Then sent me rates and address when I pulled up across the street to park on the street already had an Asian Guy standing next to the spot behind the gate eye balling me. I sent a text I'm here and guy disappeared and door buzzed open -.

    I got Athena GFE for 280 as I'm walking to the room 2 other hot girls in the kitchen cutting some kind of fruit I never seen before.

    She leads me into room ask if I want shower I say sure. We both shower then back to the room (keep in mind this is a house not a massage parlor) from that point all I'm saying is when I left I felt like we were in love LOL.

    Well worth the 280 but next time will do the 130 plus 40 for second pop.

    Best of all my fat ass got some awesome chicken from the spot next door LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape