Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 18218
-
06-26-21 11:51 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 1170New UTR
Here some pictures of my new UTR, she is actually trying to get a new phone number. I'll share as soon as I can.
-
06-26-21 11:47 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 377No longer UTR
Update on the girl I posted on the UTR thread a bit ago, it looks she's advertising now:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/63434267
-
06-26-21 09:59 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 1170New UTR
Good morning gentleman, I have a nice new MILF utr that need some help. She has only been in Orlando for a few days. Nice body full GFE and like Greek. Senior member can contact me as always. She will meet you at Geneva. I'll try and get you pictures.
Orlo69.
-
06-25-21 18:22 #9215Senior Member

Posts: 489Nicole in on the East Side
Looks like I will have another girl to release in the wild soon. She's asking for more dates and wants me to help her. Just sent her to my close friends first, see how she does. She's a nice looking blonde around 30 yo. A little thick in the middle but has really nice firm tits, the way I like them and with a really nice firm ass. Performance grade A for BBBJ. Will post her here when she's ready.
Rich.
-
06-24-21 23:39 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 1170Berlin
Gentleman what can I say about Berlin that hasn't been said before. I arrived at her incall Berlin opened the door in a very sexy lingerie nicely made up, her hair looked fantastic and sexy! I could of just stayed there just admiring her from head to toe. Berlin likes to DFK and so do I, so we fell onto the bed just making out for the longest time. Well from there the fun began I am not going to get into the specific details just know that after quite awhile and many positions we finished up in a ball of sweat and out of breath. Berlin is an amazing provider and I will definitely be seeing her again. Thank you Berlin!!
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-24-21 18:46 #9213Senior Member

Posts: 147A friend is in your town
Hiya Folks,
I post when a friend of mine is in certain cities, which I am doing now. Some of you may have seen Cleo in the past. She's a fun-loving, outgoing, thicker young woman and really enjoys what she does with the right people. She doesn't have incall, outcall only, and charges $1. 5 HH, $2 HR, and $45 overnight. If you are interested in her digits and are a Senior Member, send me a message, and I'll give them to you.
I'm not her handler or even in the area. She's a friend, and I help her out when I can. Have a great day, and stay safe out there!
-Bertox50.
-
06-24-21 11:02 #9212Senior Member

Posts: 71Mimi
Yep she is on the trail, Working outa the Roy*l. If your seeing just make sure your wearing the hat. Ill no longer see her, Her candy use has gone out of control. Lots of stories I could tell ya but ill not do that. But I've given up on her all together, She is not all there anymore' Be safe! She is hanging out with Brooke if that don't tell yiu anything. It should!
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
SG1000.
-
06-24-21 10:32 #9211Senior Member

Posts: 305Misunderstanding
When I meant SW I was referring to sex worker but later I saw abbreviations refer to both street walker and sex worker. Yikes.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 10:27 #9210Senior Member

Posts: 223I definitely know that feeling and your not kidding an amazing experience I'm scheduled for DUO #2 today last month's Birthday is still a blur to me.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 09:34 #9209Senior Member

Posts: 478Avalon is another level of provider
Nice report and spot on. Avalon is the next level of provider and she is constantly pulling things out of her bag of tricks. That hitachi wand cock sleeve is the sexual device equivalent of the gillys mechanical Bull. She loves to edge the fuck out of you with it laughing each time you almost loose control and backs off so you can get your shit together. It's always a loosing battle no mater how hard I tried she gets me to explode current personal best is around 30 min with 6-8 near organisms simply amazing experience. Just when you think it can't get any better she introduces you to Berlin and suggests a duo. Well that dream came true yesterday and omfg that was even better than expected. More on that later my head is still spinning from that crazy marathon session. Walking a bit funny today never miss leg day at Avalon's.
Originally Posted by SmFlavio
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
06-24-21 08:01 #9208Senior Member

Posts: 305Latin Dream
Was in a mood to checkout Sunflower. Gave her advance notice and reserved an evening schedule. Texted her before leaving to confirm the appointment as she requested. It was raining cats and dogs yesterday all through the drive but fortunately I made in time. She received me with her beautiful smile and big warm hug. As usual she is ready in her robe. After few minutes of chit chat she drops her robe and lays on her bed and that's when I stop talking and start the session. Most of you who had sessions with her can vouch but she is warm hugger and passionate kisser and either of them don't stop unless you ask her to. Majority of SW just do it mechanically and that's where she stands out. Her session is always enjoyable and make you to come back again and again. Mention to forgot no clock watching and true GFE with the exception of covered FS. For me most of my time spent on BBBJ, French kissing and cuddling finishing with CIM. Enjoyed every moment and when I come out it was still raining who cares when I've magnificent time.
-
06-23-21 16:14 #9207Senior Member

Posts: 62Avalon
Man I got to tell you guys. This girl blew my mind. I am still in shock of how amazing of a provider she is. Quite frankly, if I had to choose one consistent provider instead of seeing many, Avalon would be the chosen one. What a freaking dream.
So this amazing dream began with Avalon opening the door and greeting me with this super sexy lingerie. She looked absolutely great and has a beautiful body. I had requested a Nuru massage. Since this was on her menu, and it would my first time I figured I had to take advantage of it. I started on my stomach and she drizzle a warm oil over me to get me ready, then sat on top of me and drizzled the remainder over herself and began rubbing her self all over my body. Noticed, she has amazing breasts, not only do they look amazing but she uses them very well, Especially in this case. She seems to be enjoying herself tremendously as she rubbed herself up and down, she would occasionally jump my legs, and something about her rubbing her delicious clit on me like that turned me on like crazy. She would occasionally reach down and stroke my junior from below. God she had me going crazy.
Then she turns me on my back and begins the rubbing again. The time I get to enjoy sliding in between her beautiful breasts. She's sliding all over me, and I'm wondering to myself, this may slip in there by accident by how close it is. I'm going crazy wondering how long I'm going to last with this kind of talent on me. She would occasionally slide down and slide my cock straight in her throat, then masturbate me while talking dirty and then choke on it again. After a good 20 minutes of this fun, she offers me to rinse all of the oil off and get down to the real fun, which I accepted, she's rinses of to and to bed we go.
I lay down on my back and she comes over to tell me how much she's enjoying giving me a BBBJ. I'm rock hard in disbelief of how great she is at this. It's obvious she loves her job like no one else. She plays with the boys while sucking the life out of me and then strokes me with her hand while sucking the boys. I ask her if I can get a taste of her and she gladly hops right over me, and we go through this amazing 69, she's moaning while performing BBBJ and coming at the same time. We are 15 minutes into this amazing DT BBBJ and I couldn't help but notice her arsenal of toys on the side. I've never played with toys so I tell her what I'm comfortable with, she brings over her Hitachi wand and some sort of attachment to it (I forgot the name) that basically grips my junior, she drizzle it with lube and slips on me with the wand attached. And turns it on. As it's vibrating, she goes back and forth between sucking and playing the head and ny balls. Dude, it was so hot, I got a hard one now just writing this. At this point I tell her I'm ready to go FS and I ask her what her favorite position is. Of course, as amazing as she is, she says Doggy, to which I gladlyyy say let's do it! Haha. She slips the hat on and turns around. Man what a ride of a lifetime. I went to heaven and back. She felt so tight going in, and man can she work it! Typically went tend to do all the pushing, but god damn, this chick can back it up. She is an extremely hard worker and earns every drop of juice from my nuts. So as you can imagine, I went nuts til I nutted. And man I couldn't stop shaking on this one. I couldn't handle the teasing anymore. She is just too talented. As soon as I finish, she rips the condomínio off and begin sucking every last bit of juice from my junior.
Man this was an absolute amazing experience, like nothing I've had before.
Avalon is a classy woman with great confidence, amazing talent, service and personality. She is everything a provider should and more. If you have not met her, you really have not had the best service available to you in this hobby.
If you're interested, she will screen you herself. Contact is through her site. Avalon. Sexy.
Have fun guys.
Flav.
-
06-23-21 10:19 #9206Regular Member

Posts: 22She is only seeing old customers. If she doesn't have your number saved she will pass.
Originally Posted by WallyChamp
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 01:57 #9205Regular Member

Posts: 4Tara OC
Can you DM me her number please?
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 18:35 #9204Senior Member

Posts: 71Bree
Ima PM you Have a few questions.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
SG1000.










Reply With Quote





