Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 24826
-
06-19-21 14:12 #16546Regular Member

Posts: 2That's right— going through all the trouble to astroturf an account on a website that publicly tracks post counts. There could be no other explanation.
Originally Posted by Thaute
[View Original Post]
If you can't trust an anonymous post on the internet. What can you?
-
06-19-21 12:41 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 271I come through your town from time to time and had made several attempts to see her each visit. Usually she texts back at least once and then fades out. The one time I got lucky I quoted her the going rate at the time and she had no hesitation. If you really want to see her I would not start out with a crazy low ball offer expecting her to counter with her "real" amount. When I met her she looked like her pictures except slightly older. She is a small woman with big boobs and I was definitely happy with what I saw. I liked that she dressed up. As much as you might meet her based on how she looks in her ads its her enthusiasm that makes want to do more visits. She takes pride in her bed room skills which are legit and she is super energetic. She has a wide menu. I wish she was easier to set up a meeting with.
Originally Posted by Vw151
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 11:23 #16544Senior Member

Posts: 617Sara from Tryst?
She has an interesting profile, admitting she has an opiate issue. On one hand, that's just weird man, but on the other hand, she's more honest than the other 90 percent of young hookers who have a problem but deny it. Any who, anyone got info on her? She's horrible at communications (shocking I know), but she's hot and fresh, like a Krispy Kreme donut. So she peaked my interest. On a side note, Tryst has a lot of profiles, more than any other site of that type that I can think of at the moment. Still haven't figured out if it's scammy or legit or a combination of the two. I figured I might as well conduct some personal research to sort it all out.
Link: https://tryst.link/escort/saravalentine#contact.
-
06-19-21 11:21 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 350She goes by Alexis. She is legit. I met her a few weeks ago, and wasn't disappointed with her service. I'll probably return when your schedule sinc up.
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
She does have reviews on this board if you search gor Alexis. Unfortunately there is another provider who posts on STG that uses the same name.
Both are real. The one in STG has more limits, but isn't a bad time either.
You can pm me for more info.
-
06-19-21 08:41 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 102Nice first post "Allison".
Originally Posted by EndlessSpiral
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 07:13 #16541Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info?
Howdy gents,
Does anyone have info on her? Legit?
https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...polis/63524574
-
06-18-21 21:47 #16540Regular Member

Posts: 2Allison. Review
https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes
Got in touch with her via text after being hesitant for awhile, don't make the same mistake. She answered promptly and was incredibly. It rarely felt like a transaction, just an authentic experience from start to finish. In person she's warm and disarming and, frankly, even better looking than her photos. Her body is outrageous. Not a single complaint from me.
But don't hesitate because she asks for a deposit or on Tryst, she's completely legit and worth the price. Be courteous with her and and have a great time.
-
06-18-21 21:04 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 82Good for her! That is a rare feel-good ending to a provider's time in this business. I know that she was sober when I saw her and was open about her demons. I am glad that she is doing well.
She was sweet, and super hot.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 18:53 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 122A new life.
I've known her for a few years, we are 'good' friends. LOL. She's no longer around (business wise), she's about ready to have her 3rd child. Saw her in Feb and she told me the news. We text on occasion. She's settled down with her guy and raising the kids. She told she was off the sites.
Originally Posted by MiscGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:10 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 82Chevy Nova?
Anybody know if Chevy Nova is still around?
-
06-18-21 11:07 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 119I can't imagine the idea of paying to look at reviews etc. P411 costs money. Could you tell me about the benefits?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:28 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 124Camp Atterbury
Good morning Gents.
Anyone have any recommendations in that area got to go there for an extended trip.
-
06-18-21 08:35 #16534Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit?
Legit?
Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
She will take your money and run. Stay away.
-
06-18-21 08:34 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 1095Reviews
If they are not reviewed here, The othER site or are from a reputable agency, I don't waste my time. I generally lean on DI and p411. Tryst just seems like a more expensive back page.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
And never pay a deposit.
-
06-18-21 08:32 #16532Regular Member

Posts: 3She will take your money and run. Stay away.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





