Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6401

    Unavailable

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    That didn't take long. Pretty sure she was overwhelmed with responses.
    Wow. I guess she found a regular.

  2. #6400

    Profile not available

    Quote Originally Posted by LowJack  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/42951...15-a32b74794be

    $350 and she is wild with amazing head and attitude. Not sure what her location will be but I met her in Old Town. Pierced erasers. Did I mention about head? Down for covered.
    That didn't take long. Pretty sure she was overwhelmed with responses.

  3. #6399

    Purplehairgirl69

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42951...15-a32b74794be

    $350 and she is wild with amazing head and attitude. Not sure what her location will be but I met her in Old Town. Pierced erasers. Did I mention about head? Down for covered.

  4. #6398

    Any intel on Beautypress?

    New profile but I feel like I've seen her before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/985aa...1-544c3a93b4cf

  5. #6397

    Angel1911

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aed7...2-075f916c7c8b

    Meet this international student a while back. Beautiful body, but with avg face. She doesn't drive so I had to pick her up in DC. Sex was ok, but didn't click with her. All the girl does is sleep, read books, and work out. I had nothing to talk to her about.

  6. #6396

    Chiquita101

    Anyone have experience with this one? Been texting for the last couple weeks & I can't seem to shake the bad feeling I'm getting. It's difficult to describe, but something seems off & I won't know more until we're face-to-face or if she makes some bizarre request prior to meeting--which she thankfully hasn't.

    Doesn't have a ride & can't host (like her page indicates), and seems very depressed about her job as a closer. So far, she hasn't asked for money upfront. And while she's hardly jaw-dropping, she seems cute enough & easy to talk with. She asked to meet for lunch in a few days, so we'll see how that goes. If it turns out well & she's down for some private fun afterwards, then great. But I really ought to make some backup plans since Leesburg isn't exactly close by.

    Chiquita101 - Leesburg, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/8d59f...c-b62df9a5b7e2).

  7. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The rookie made the rookie mistake and posted a link to the message to his inbox LOL.
    Oops. Tried to correct the link but she is already gone.

  8. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillagorilla  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. In a jovial mude. Me thinks it could a scam!!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-4f256c3b1c68

    ME: No limits? Cardboard, Paperclips, handcuffs, butt plug and duct tape. Good with all that??

    Her / Him / It:

    Yes I am hun, well I'll be so straightforward with you, I am interested, for my allowance I start with 500 per meet but you will have to send upfront of 200 via my Zelle as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you.
    The rookie made the rookie mistake and posted a link to the message to his inbox LOL.

  9. #6393

    Truesubb. Doubting she is real

    Long time lurker. In a jovial mude. Me thinks it could a scam!!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-4f256c3b1c68

    ME: No limits? Cardboard, Paperclips, handcuffs, butt plug and duct tape. Good with all that??

    Her / Him / It:

    Yes I am hun, well I'll be so straightforward with you, I am interested, for my allowance I start with 500 per meet but you will have to send upfront of 200 via my Zelle as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you.

  10. #6392

    Lilly

    Yup she told me no oral too. So we never got to price.

  11. #6391

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/nicholemarie47

    She's def a pro. Seen her post back on BP days, and she has a twitter account with OF etc. Post regularly on other sites.
    She's well reviewed on the Baltimore Escorts thread, search under Nikki, not all great reviews from my recollection but she might have been having issues back then.

  12. #6390

    Pro

    I have no interest in her, but seen her Tryst profile been around for years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-92

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/nicholemarie47

    She's def a pro. Seen her post back on BP days, and she has a twitter account with OF etc. Post regularly on other sites.

  13. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Just met an UMd PhD student. Don't want to give out too much info here. Quite attractive but in a girl next door sort of way. Looking for anyone else who may have come across her. She has been doing this a about 18 months she said. Would like to know what to expect. Plan on seeing her next week. PM and we can compare to make sure we are talking about same girl. Thanks in advance.
    Is she an English major?

  14. #6388

    Looking for help

    Just met an UMd PhD student. Don't want to give out too much info here. Quite attractive but in a girl next door sort of way. Looking for anyone else who may have come across her. She has been doing this a about 18 months she said. Would like to know what to expect. Plan on seeing her next week. PM and we can compare to make sure we are talking about same girl. Thanks in advance.

  15. #6387

    All night nikki

    https://twitter.com/nicholemarie47

    She's def a pro. Seen her post back on BP days, and she has a twitter account with OF etc. Post regularly on other sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men.

    Has anyone seen All night Nikki?

    She was quite keen to meet. I had to delay meeting. Nice boobs. Might be a pro.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/user_...eme&label=Date+added&remove_hidden=1.

    Thanks.

    Razor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape