Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 1803 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 28548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16518

    Atl girls

    I remember when BP use to be around I could catch more girls around west of Atlanta near Thornton or Douglasville area. Now nothing really. The only one around there sometimes is the infamous Leah LOL but I just wish she'd lower her prices a bit or have some type of sale time to time. Any one know any girls west of Atl?

  2. #16517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    This is very interesting. The day I was trying to meet her. I asked for a QV. She gave me no QV price. Just an HH and HR price which was $. 50 HH and $$HR. I explicitly asked for an HH. She is not fat in person. I added a picture of her walking down through the lobby. That is her. She isn't fat, hair honestly seemed like a wig. I have seen her old pics and she has short hair that can be bundled up in a tiny pony tail. Face wise she had eye lashes on. Long eye lashes on and makeup. I'm not going to say she was ugly but she was looking good. Anyways from the looks of it she has been ghosted. The pockets will hurt eventually and she will fix herself. I'm not giving her a second chance.
    Last summer I was looking at her pics. They didn't look bad at all. We talked on the phone and all. I went to go see her. She was pretty big. She wore tight black legging to try to cover it up. She did have nice feet tho. Just had them done too. I ended up pulling the left my donation in the truck trick. LOL. She was upset. I just couldn't get past how much bigger than her pics she was. Now, its said she's lost weight and looks better. I've seen some pretty bad reviews since then though. So just like you, I'm steering clear of her as well.

  3. #16516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I explicitly asked for an HH.
    Dumb typo. I explicitly asked for a QV. Here is proof. I attached screenshots of my inquiry and her response. She is just like sunshine and Shelinia. You ask for a qv. They don't do qv. Only hh and up. Granted sunshine and Shelinia how ever tf you spell her name treat an HH as a qv since they rush so much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210619-091754.jpg‎   20210619-091824.jpg‎  

  4. #16515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Snow In Alpharetta

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? Does she do BBBJ and / or BBFS? Any rate info would be helpful, especially if QV is offered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/63526384#.
    I have never got to see her but I want to verify she is the one posting the ads etc. I posted in this thread what she quoted me but she responded hours later. When I was going to contact her a few days later she was in PA. Her rates are 90 QV $. 20 HH $. 95 HR. The reason I said I would want to confirm she is the one posting is because she has a public xvideos page I found. She does videos etc. and here is her profile.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/atl...sbeautifulfeet

    By the looks of how gaped her asshole is it seems she does Greek as well. Take the L and do your due diligence before meeting her. I haven't met yet. Take the L or the Win.

  5. #16514

    Snow in Alpharetta

    Anyone have experience with her? Does she do BBBJ and / or BBFS? Any rate info would be helpful, especially if QV is offered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/63526384#.

  6. #16513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    She's way bigger in person. Teeth were a tad crooked and she just didn't look good honestly. I found out the hard way. She claims she's lost weight now, I saw a review talking about a spider bite on her ass or something. I randomly texted her and she said 120 for a qv.
    This is very interesting. The day I was trying to meet her. I asked for a QV. She gave me no QV price. Just an HH and HR price which was $. 50 HH and $$HR. I explicitly asked for an HH. She is not fat in person. I added a picture of her walking down through the lobby. That is her. She isn't fat, hair honestly seemed like a wig. I have seen her old pics and she has short hair that can be bundled up in a tiny pony tail. Face wise she had eye lashes on. Long eye lashes on and makeup. I'm not going to say she was ugly but she was looking good. Anyways from the looks of it she has been ghosted. The pockets will hurt eventually and she will fix herself. I'm not giving her a second chance.

  7. #16512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry not taking a shot. Just replying to the how usually a review is a 10 or a 1. I try and do the 6 and 7 reviews too. Not a commentary on anyone.
    Again, not every single review I've given is a 10 or a 1. Even if alot are, so what. They are totally honest. I only be negative if its necessary. I try to be fair and mutual. Their actions determine what my review says. As far as commentary, you are very funny. There's tons of reviews that aren't extremely descriptive. Look them up. Since yall should look for "patterns" . LOL.

  8. #16511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I'd go to see her for 80. If she didn't upsell BBBJ.
    I fully agree. During my visit, I got a CBJ. I couldn't really complain cause she was seeing me for 80.

  9. #16510
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    I just caught her at a good time. She did tell me she usually charges 150 for qv. Had it been the case, I wouldn't have did it. I honestly don't like paying 80 but it's the common price now.
    I'd go to see her for 80. If she didn't upsell BBBJ.

  10. #16509

    Not a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    I'm just very descriptive in my reviews. I tell the truth and have never lied about anything. All my reviews have been honest. The problem these days, is people are always negative about everything. I've given tons of "medium " reviews, lots of greats ones, lots of bad ones. Each provider is different. If a woman blows you away, shit, just say so. Don't give her a medium review when she gave you an incredible time. There's really not too many good providers left out there. If I do recall, certain mongers on here were contemplating retirement because or how bad things once were. My reviews can be taken how you want. I'm pretty consistent. Least be thankful of that.

    Thank you very much!
    I'm sorry not taking a shot. Just replying to the how usually a review is a 10 or a 1. I try and do the 6 and 7 reviews too. Not a commentary on anyone.

  11. #16508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Her most recent ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...806/4044380270

    LMFAO. She dedicated a whole post about a bad review she got. I just realized under the listcrawler review section. She rushed someone else out LOL. So I am not the first person she has really messed up with. Apparently the other mongerer who gave her a bad review on LC was a regular of hers and now isn't anymore. Hilarious. Now this woman is trying to save face. Either she is reacting to my review which means she knows this board or someone told her - . Or she is reacting to the bad listcrawler review she got of which I wish I viewed. I would of never considered her. Typical GPS hood rat who thinks they are the shit with no action. She states "I'm super sexy" LOL. She is not super sexy. She mentions "emergencies". There was no emergency. Clear as day see her walking away to her room and I snapped a shot. Got to love liars.

    The mongerer who was a regular on LC got ghosted. She ghost me. Add 2 together. She is doing this as a new normal.

    Anyways I get what I get because a mongerer gave her a bad review I believe as well and I should of seen the listcrawler review. Words of these providers means absolutely nothing when their actions are counter intuitive of what they deliver as statements.
    She's way bigger in person. Teeth were a tad crooked and she just didn't look good honestly. I found out the hard way. She claims she's lost weight now, I saw a review talking about a spider bite on her ass or something. I randomly texted her and she said 120 for a qv.

  12. #16507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    She covers everything? And head. She said 150 for just a BBBJ. And then 200 for a qk. BBBJ and full meet. Like. That's where I'm getting hung up. WTF.
    If that's the case hell yeah, I would've too. No way do I ever see myself paying that. If I'm texting someone and they say an outrageous rate, I lose interest immediately. Sucks now that 80 to 100 or higher is the norm.

  13. #16506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    I just caught her at a good time. She did tell me she usually charges 150 for qv. Had it been the case, I wouldn't have did it.
    You state "I honestly don't like paying 80 but it's the common price now. " 80 is not common price. I wish though. Common price for a QV is $ nowadays. Everywhere. Including the ugly hoes with ugly toes.

  14. #16505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. As I stated its bull shit. Either 1 a pimp, 2 offered a review at a discounted price because I have seen "his" reviews screenshotted with some women who got questionable remarks, 3 never met and 4 which I'm skeptical of. Actually met and did all of the things for "80 QV" . NEXT. If everyone contacting her is getting nothing near what was stated it is BS. Hence I stated long long ago. Do not believe reviews whether it is a senior member or a noob. Do your due diligence and research. Idgaf if its me. Research and do your analysis! You in the end deem if a provider is legit or not. I stay 1000 % honest here and try to be as detailed and get some snippets to prove things. Any how tread carefully and stay safe. I'm not throwing shade at anyone. I'm just saying as it is and appears. Yummy may be good or bad but I highly doubt she'd take off over 60 dollars on her normal $. 50 QV to do a special.
    She did do 80 $. I put my kids lives on that. As I said, I happened to catch her at a really good time. You guys know good and well that I would never pay 150 for a qv. I'm way too cheap for that. If I paid 150 for a qv, her pussy had better grant wishes or something!! Also remember, all these women want top dollar, but when days are slow, you know they drop thier prices quick. I don't know nor care how or why I got that deal, but I swear on my soul to God I did. I've texted her in the past and she usually said 150 or even 100. Its why its taken so long to see her, but when I did, it was pretty damn good! I came on here to share my experience and this is how yall turn it?? Most women know about this site, and if they see a review, they do what they want with it. Not my fault.

  15. #16504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Update On Rylee. She Is Sort Of Trying To Redeem Herself But I Passed. She Is Real

    I made a post prior about Rylee whom ghosted me. I still don't have an explanation about that weeks ago. I tried to meet her a few days ago and that fell through as well. I was eager to meet her but I lost all motivation to meet her but know she is real. I may take a bite in the future. She finally sends me confirmation that she is real. She wanted me to google duo or whatever. Facetime. I don't do that shit and women need to stop doing this. It doesn't prove a guy is a cop or not. Their sole goal is to screen capture the whole facetime or whatever call and saved it LOL. Good luck if this woman gets on her high horse and you have a bad time. Your face will be plastered over the web via social media. Anyways I am attaching a picture of the confirmation pic she sent me so that anyone curious on her legitimacy will have this photo to reference. Each time I asked her to confirm she put me off or say she is busy etc. Glad to know she is legit. Which means her current ad pictures are accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3bfdf785-ad60-4d7f-85c1-a66b01876fc8.jpg‎   5de01e5f2630c08428614d6889aaac0d_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape