Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 24820
-
06-18-21 21:47 #16540Regular Member

Posts: 2Allison. Review
https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes
Got in touch with her via text after being hesitant for awhile, don't make the same mistake. She answered promptly and was incredibly. It rarely felt like a transaction, just an authentic experience from start to finish. In person she's warm and disarming and, frankly, even better looking than her photos. Her body is outrageous. Not a single complaint from me.
But don't hesitate because she asks for a deposit or on Tryst, she's completely legit and worth the price. Be courteous with her and and have a great time.
-
06-18-21 21:04 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 82Good for her! That is a rare feel-good ending to a provider's time in this business. I know that she was sober when I saw her and was open about her demons. I am glad that she is doing well.
She was sweet, and super hot.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 18:53 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 122A new life.
I've known her for a few years, we are 'good' friends. LOL. She's no longer around (business wise), she's about ready to have her 3rd child. Saw her in Feb and she told me the news. We text on occasion. She's settled down with her guy and raising the kids. She told she was off the sites.
Originally Posted by MiscGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:10 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 82Chevy Nova?
Anybody know if Chevy Nova is still around?
-
06-18-21 11:07 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 119I can't imagine the idea of paying to look at reviews etc. P411 costs money. Could you tell me about the benefits?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:28 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 124Camp Atterbury
Good morning Gents.
Anyone have any recommendations in that area got to go there for an extended trip.
-
06-18-21 08:35 #16534Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit?
Legit?
Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
She will take your money and run. Stay away.
-
06-18-21 08:34 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 1095Reviews
If they are not reviewed here, The othER site or are from a reputable agency, I don't waste my time. I generally lean on DI and p411. Tryst just seems like a more expensive back page.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
And never pay a deposit.
-
06-18-21 08:32 #16532Regular Member

Posts: 3She will take your money and run. Stay away.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 07:48 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 32Rip off reported earlier
She was reported earlier for a rip off earlier.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 23:35 #16530Regular Member

Posts: 13She ripped me off payed 60 she said we would do it in the other room some guy walks in and she run I to the room we were just in and slams the door.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 20:31 #16529Regular Member

Posts: 4Legit?
Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
-
06-16-21 22:40 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 119Burned out
I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.
I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?
DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!
-
06-15-21 20:20 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 808Close
North Vernon or Bedford.
Originally Posted by GMan1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 18:52 #16526Regular Member

Posts: 17Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area.
Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.











Reply With Quote






