Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 27137
-
06-18-21 17:55 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 278Gina is definitely sexy looking. I don't know how old she actually is but she looks great. She lets you film so I'll never forget how good she looks. My only thing with her is that she feels like a living sex doll and is all mechanical performance wise. She'll do almost anything to accommodate you though so can't really complain. But at her rate for me she is a once every few months to a year experience. Doc Lisa is probably the best bargain of that whole crew, not as sexy as Gina, but not bad looking at all. Not as bad as Ivanna anyway. Man I didn't realize how wonky she looks till those weird youtube vids. She does not look that awful in the vids I have of her (she also lets you film) but that's over a year and I have no intention of going back to her she was weird even then. I feel bad for her, judging by those videos it sounds like she got robbed or had some bad experience.
Originally Posted by CBogusEmail
[View Original Post]
I would like to try to see Amanda Manhattan if she is still around and offering BBFS, last time I tried to see her was pre pandemic so it didn't work out.
-
06-18-21 17:49 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 278No. At least that's what she told me when I texted. She also requires a deposit.
Originally Posted by KidCash21
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 17:16 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 44Somewhere in this forum it was said that she does.
Originally Posted by KidCash21
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 14:23 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 61Queen Rogue
Anyone know if Pornstar Queen Rogue does BBFS? She is going to be in NYC this weekend.
-
06-18-21 14:20 #4753Regular Member
My apologies for asking if it isn't explicit in your review but both were okay with doing BBFS? You were able do it bare with them and they were fine with you switching between both of them? Were either okay with BBFS?
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 12:59 #4752Regular Member

Posts: 11Y'all paid extra for Danielle BBFS or no upcharge?
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 12:28 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 111Ariel's body type isn't for me but danielle is definitely someone I'd look at even without the cip.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 12:26 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 235Gina
Gina is good looking. If you've never experienced her, that alone is a reason to see her! I actually was thinking of seeing her again.
Originally Posted by CBogusEmail
[View Original Post]
I've never seen Ivanna and those vids aren't helping her cause, but Imma be honest, if it was 3 days since I abstained and was met at the door with her, I'd prob end up fucking her.
-
06-18-21 12:06 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 30Daniel no CIP
I had BBFS with Danielle and she said no CIP.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:28 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 44Gina is much better looking.
Originally Posted by CBogusEmail
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:23 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 45Danielle gently requested I abstain from cip. I will always respect this req as I don't need any paternity type drama in my simple life.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 23:02 #4746Regular Member

Posts: 20She looks pretty awful in those videos. Is Gina better looking than that? Always tempted to book with Gina but if she looks similar, I'd not be interested.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 21:04 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 333Wooo! I wonder if you can get them to eat a creampie from each other pussies.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 14:53 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 318Yup, she's got an xhamster account too under Dr. Ivana888 I think.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 12:33 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 45Scorching hot session with Ariel and Danielle at Lears
Was greeted in by them in a very nice apartment on UES (way nicer than Jay's usual) with full makeup (slutty like I like), coordinated outfits and overall enthusiasm to see me. Maybe there is something to the BFE and getting more out of these girls than the average stinky bloke. They get me undressed, sit me down on the couch and take turns BBBJ / DFK/ bls / HJ, very sexy conversation throughout. They seem to be genuine bffs which definitely makes it all much better.
Time to move to the bedroom. Take turns riding me, using a vibrator, kissing me, kissing each other, k9's, gg oral, more BBBJ. And then we broke the bed, and no I am not kidding. So back to the couch. Riding, sucking, vibrating, dirty talking. Overall one of the sexiest times I have had in my long career. Each brewed her own cup then bragged to the other about it. Ariel has got a head game that is rarely matched. Danielle is not very far behind and has one of the tightest hooches on the planet. And both are delightfully filthy, just how I like. This session was off the hook great, broken bed and all. $ each for VIP service.
After round 2 they actually give me something like a post session interview on how they can do better doubles, which you just got to love. What an attitude!
This is a doubles special not to be missed.











Reply With Quote






