High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6396

    Chiquita101

    Anyone have experience with this one? Been texting for the last couple weeks & I can't seem to shake the bad feeling I'm getting. It's difficult to describe, but something seems off & I won't know more until we're face-to-face or if she makes some bizarre request prior to meeting--which she thankfully hasn't.

    Doesn't have a ride & can't host (like her page indicates), and seems very depressed about her job as a closer. So far, she hasn't asked for money upfront. And while she's hardly jaw-dropping, she seems cute enough & easy to talk with. She asked to meet for lunch in a few days, so we'll see how that goes. If it turns out well & she's down for some private fun afterwards, then great. But I really ought to make some backup plans since Leesburg isn't exactly close by.

    Chiquita101 - Leesburg, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/8d59f...c-b62df9a5b7e2).

  2. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The rookie made the rookie mistake and posted a link to the message to his inbox LOL.
    Oops. Tried to correct the link but she is already gone.

  3. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillagorilla  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. In a jovial mude. Me thinks it could a scam!!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-4f256c3b1c68

    ME: No limits? Cardboard, Paperclips, handcuffs, butt plug and duct tape. Good with all that??

    Her / Him / It:

    Yes I am hun, well I'll be so straightforward with you, I am interested, for my allowance I start with 500 per meet but you will have to send upfront of 200 via my Zelle as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you.
    The rookie made the rookie mistake and posted a link to the message to his inbox LOL.

  4. #6393

    Truesubb. Doubting she is real

    Long time lurker. In a jovial mude. Me thinks it could a scam!!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-4f256c3b1c68

    ME: No limits? Cardboard, Paperclips, handcuffs, butt plug and duct tape. Good with all that??

    Her / Him / It:

    Yes I am hun, well I'll be so straightforward with you, I am interested, for my allowance I start with 500 per meet but you will have to send upfront of 200 via my Zelle as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you.

  5. #6392

    Lilly

    Yup she told me no oral too. So we never got to price.

  6. #6391

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/nicholemarie47

    She's def a pro. Seen her post back on BP days, and she has a twitter account with OF etc. Post regularly on other sites.
    She's well reviewed on the Baltimore Escorts thread, search under Nikki, not all great reviews from my recollection but she might have been having issues back then.

  7. #6390

    Pro

    I have no interest in her, but seen her Tryst profile been around for years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-92

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/nicholemarie47

    She's def a pro. Seen her post back on BP days, and she has a twitter account with OF etc. Post regularly on other sites.

  8. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Just met an UMd PhD student. Don't want to give out too much info here. Quite attractive but in a girl next door sort of way. Looking for anyone else who may have come across her. She has been doing this a about 18 months she said. Would like to know what to expect. Plan on seeing her next week. PM and we can compare to make sure we are talking about same girl. Thanks in advance.
    Is she an English major?

  9. #6388

    Looking for help

    Just met an UMd PhD student. Don't want to give out too much info here. Quite attractive but in a girl next door sort of way. Looking for anyone else who may have come across her. She has been doing this a about 18 months she said. Would like to know what to expect. Plan on seeing her next week. PM and we can compare to make sure we are talking about same girl. Thanks in advance.

  10. #6387

    All night nikki

    https://twitter.com/nicholemarie47

    She's def a pro. Seen her post back on BP days, and she has a twitter account with OF etc. Post regularly on other sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men.

    Has anyone seen All night Nikki?

    She was quite keen to meet. I had to delay meeting. Nice boobs. Might be a pro.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/user_...eme&label=Date+added&remove_hidden=1.

    Thanks.

    Razor.

  11. #6386

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how far you have gotten but she's not open to oral, just basics for 5 range. She's all business. Never met her.

  12. #6385
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisT312  [View Original Post]
    During the time I knew her, she changed her profile name twice. I wasn't really sure as to why. Decent lay. Last I remember is that she went by profile I'd "Samantha" or "IMSamantha".
    Also Samantha365 at one point if I remember correctly. Good time.

  13. #6384

    Re: MissDoe90

    Yeah, I also saw her probably 4 years ago at this point, first for a M&G then another time at my place for 300. Great time and hot body. Talked off and on about meeting up again but her life is just all over the place. She disappeared then reappeared. Hit her up again and reminded her, again went back and forth, but she wanted more and said we weren't compatible, blah, blah, blah. I think she's either high volume or just constantly fishing for a high roller, but her life is also kind of a mess so I didn't take it personally. Worth a crack at but I wouldn't put too much effort into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/934ed...2-18d25fc31951

    Frigging waste of time. Chats back and forth, says her previous two ppm were 800 and 1000, I offered 400 and she accepted, In retrospect should have been a warning. Said all holes were open and would do uncovered once she got to know me, arranged to meet this afternoon at coffee shop on H St between 4th /5th. Even text her 45 minutes before arriving and she said she was on. Of course radio-silence once I arrived and the number she gave me was disconnected. One hundred M&Gs and this is the first one that stood me up, not bad odds but still a waste of my time.

  14. #6383
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember her profile name?
    During the time I knew her, she changed her profile name twice. I wasn't really sure as to why. Decent lay. Last I remember is that she went by profile I'd "Samantha" or "IMSamantha".

  15. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/934ed...2-18d25fc31951

    Frigging waste of time. Chats back and forth, says her previous two ppm were 800 and 1000, I offered 400 and she accepted, In retrospect should have been a warning. Said all holes were open and would do uncovered once she got to know me, arranged to meet this afternoon at coffee shop on H St between 4th /5th. Even text her 45 minutes before arriving and she said she was on. Of course radio-silence once I arrived and the number she gave me was disconnected. One hundred M&Gs and this is the first one that stood me up, not bad odds but still a waste of my time.
    I was chatting with her about a month ago, we texted off and on for 3-4 days and finally agreed to meet up at my place around noon that next day. Confirm with her in the morning, send her my address and literally 5 minutes before she's supposed to be at my place I get a text that she just started her period. Ok whatever. So about 3-4 days go by and we reschedule for the next afternoon to meet around 2:00. Confirm that morning, she replied saying it was all good. 2:00 came and went, sent several texts but not a peep out of her. Finally she texts me around 5:30 and says she's sorry for not getting back to me, says she's in the middle of moving and got distracted blah blah blah but she was available to make it up to me that night. At this point I'm not exactly less enthused but I rolled my eyes and said sure whatever. Around 8 she texts me and says she's putting the baby down and then she's heading out the door, so I'm assuming she's leaving within the next 15 minutes. I said cool, please shoot me a text when you're 10 minutes away. She's in DC and says it's about a 45-50 min drive to my place so I'm expecting her to be at my place around 9:00 ish. So finally at 9:45 I get a text from her asking "I'm going to the same address you sent me earlier, correct?" I asked her you've not left yet?? She said no I have, I'm 15 minutes away but just confirming your address. After that never heard a peep out of her the rest of the night. She's a COMPLETE time waster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape