Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Nope try again

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Small tip for you, click on the original post link, there is a picture attached. Then ask yourself, is that Aubrey Jayde in picture?
    That's is not Aubrey Jade not sure what he's seeing.

  2. #21084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Wrong answer, try again

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattdbarbiie69  [View Original Post]
    That's actually Aubrey Jayde.
    Small tip for you, click on the original post link, there is a picture attached. Then ask yourself, is that Aubrey Jayde in picture?

  3. #21083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Me too bro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    A waste of time. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/652876076196 went to see her. Communication was great. Told me to go to hotel. I get there and then the excuses start. Just a minute. Be right down. I'm coming out. Sorry was in the bathroom. Blah, blah, blah. I left with my donation and blue balls. WTF!
    Been trying to connect with her for a while. I text in morning, she responds at night or vice versa. Well yesterday was having no luck in a streets plus was ghosted by another. Reached out to her and others. She responds immediately. Avail now, this was like 10 am. Get location and headed her way. 10 min later, she text can I come in a hour. Couldn't wait another hour. So I say what about tonight 10 p. We sat for tonight. I check in with her around 8, we still good. I get in area around 9:30 p let her know ready when she is, haven't heard from her since. Wasted my day, my Friday sucked.

  4. #21082

    Worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    A waste of time. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/652876076196 went to see her. Communication was great. Told me to go to hotel. I get there and then the excuses start. Just a minute. Be right down. I'm coming out. Sorry was in the bathroom. Blah, blah, blah. I left with my donation and blue balls. WTF!
    Yep she's flakey for sure. But if you make the connection she is well worth it! All doors open and time does not exist for her. On my last visit I stayed an hour longer than I wanted too and she still wanted more. I have had the best luck connecting with her around 9 or 10 pm.

    That's been my experience YMMV.

  5. #21081
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    That's Staxx, use the search bar an start reading reviews.
    That's actually Aubrey Jayde.

  6. #21080

    Girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMiggy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on this girl?

    Goes by the name - "The Girl Next door".

    Thank you in advance.
    That's Staxx, use the search bar an start reading reviews.

  7. #21079

    No red flags, just a pet monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    That activity list is so fn long it's got everything. Red flags to me sorry wasted day.
    She is legit, loves it in the ass and all but she got the monkey on her back. She can't get through a sentence without nodding off.

  8. #21078
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorGator22  [View Original Post]
    Samantha Gomez who was in town last month will be here at the end of the month. A must see. Then next month they have Sapora Knight coming and I've read her reviews and she's into tantric stuff. So I'll be sampling that too but she's up there in price.
    Saw Samantha today, great time. I do wonder if she is a body builder though. Crazy 6 pack, very muscular. Great time though.

  9. #21077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    A waste of time. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/652876076196 went to see her. Communication was great. Told me to go to hotel. I get there and then the excuses start. Just a minute. Be right down. I'm coming out. Sorry was in the bathroom. Blah, blah, blah. I left with my donation and blue balls. WTF!
    That activity list is so fn long it's got everything. Red flags to me sorry wasted day.

  10. #21076

    Big booty cutie

    A waste of time. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/652876076196 went to see her. Communication was great. Told me to go to hotel. I get there and then the excuses start. Just a minute. Be right down. I'm coming out. Sorry was in the bathroom. Blah, blah, blah. I left with my donation and blue balls. WTF!

  11. #21075

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMiggy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on this girl?

    Goes by the name - "The Girl Next door".

    Thank you in advance.
    Search Staxx in this forum. You'll find reviews for days. Apparently she's the best thing since the BBBJ.

  12. #21074

    Info on the Haitians

    Anyone dreamed of these two different Haitians? What your experiences? Should spend I invest in these dreams?

    Haitian Princess.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/680270019106

    Bad ass Haitian.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/309700609843

  13. #21073

    Stay away

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ction/39601151

    Setting up was easy, now I know why. Room was terrible, against my intuition I stayed. Before even started, her brother or so she says knocked on the door. I find myself hiding in the bathroom with meth pipes holding onto my piece waiting for someone to kick my door down. After that, asked for my $$$ back and she knew I wasn't the one to fuck with. Left with my donation. I repeat, do not try this one unless you're down to get locked up.

    Stay safe,

    Raider.

  14. #21072

    Utr bbw

    I have a UTR BBw looking for some nice gentlemen to spend time with. Only covered, but still good. SM only.

  15. #21071

    Girl Next Door

    Does anybody have any information on this girl?

    Goes by the name - "The Girl Next door".

    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mja5ntm5ote4ymfhmguynzk5y2rlotdiy2q4ndvkzgqwzddiztm.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape