Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7068
-
06-22-21 00:46 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 292LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing. But refrained from posting since I guess different strokes for different folks. But seriously I wouldn't want a BJ from her even if it was free.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 23:38 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 68Can't unsee
Can't unsee warning? What's that? Have you seen her?
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 21:03 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 529She'd qualify
For a 3rd and a 4th. Please consider a "can't unsee" warning.
Originally Posted by LikeMike22
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 13:42 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 54Tijuana
I'll be in San Diego Tuesday, and was thinking of venturing down to Tijuana. What's the best play here for an out of towner? Do I park by the outlets and cross over? Also, best place to find a hooker? Rates? Tips? Anything for this new guy.
-
06-20-21 21:22 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 68Any info on this one down Yonder?
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63594646
She told me BBBJCIM for a smooth. 8 for 15. I'm looking to add a 3rd girl on the roster for that kind of thing, and with that price, she might be the one.
-
06-20-21 13:10 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 236Combo of Fosta, Sesta, AND Covid. A ton of girls stopped providing (or scaled waaaay back) over the last couple years due to these changes. Decreased supply to constant demand leads to a rise in prices. Not to mention my *guess* is that a ton of these girls do / did their taxes as "independent contractors", with cash mostly off the books, they could take the crazy high unemployment at anywhere from 3 k-4 k a month on TOP of whatever they make escorting. Just leads to tons of girls not being highly motivated to offer good rates / deals.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
I kind of feel like come Sept. When the unemployment free ride ends, coupled with the Fed raising interest rates and the usual October market swoon. Economy could be headed for a nosedive. If that perfect storm strikes, I bet we see a correction back on the escorting market as well.
-
06-19-21 15:32 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 563"All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts. " Classic. It would be hilarious if they would report the inflated escort rates on the news.
Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000
[View Original Post]
BTW. I think this all started when Backpage was taken down, Fosta / Sesta was signed into law by Trump and that got rid of Craigslist, ******** and other sites. Privatedelights is a ridiculously overpriced alternative.
-
06-19-21 02:37 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 204Best bet honestly is to hit up the Zona in TJ if you have a passport.
Originally Posted by WildWalleye
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 00:19 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 78Gb
Down for the GB bro!! Just say when.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-Hammersmash.
-
06-18-21 21:05 #3579Regular Member

Posts: 24KennedyinSD69
KennedyinSD69.
Anyone know KennedyinSD69 or seen her? She wants face shoot for validation.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KennedyinSD69
-
06-18-21 19:47 #3578Banned Member

Posts: 1001Jessie Monroe is back
I heard from Jessie, I think she's back in town.
Good luck guys, maybe we should hit her up for a gangbang, or just a BJ gangbang.
-
06-18-21 14:41 #3577Banned Member

Posts: 1001Prices
I agree 140 qv is still high.
Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000
[View Original Post]
I've seen QV for 50-100, (probably depending if they need the cash badly).
The mongers have to drive the prices low, but our little heads will always pay the rate because we are horny and we need to get our fix. Sounds familiar right?
-
06-18-21 13:49 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 240Lumber prices
All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts.
Damn some of these girls I use to see for. 4 for hh now for a q. V. Is 2. Thanks Biden.
-
06-18-21 12:26 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 236Same. She used to use an Hx profile, and used to be 3 bills for an hr. If she was still at that rate I'd jump at the chance to see how the last 3 years have treated her. At double the old rate now though, it's a pass.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
How do these girls not realize that their bodies are a depreciating asset? (LOL-halfheartedly kidding).
-
06-18-21 12:19 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 240Hazel
Anyone know Hazel or seen her? Her ad looks amazing.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta/Hazelmay22












Reply With Quote





