Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 1712 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16263

    Travel schedule

    Holy smokes. Look at this travel schedule. I used to fly 100 flights a year for work, but nothing like these cross country jaunts on a daily basis. (Oregon - Florida - Alaska - Texas in 4 days? WTF) And sleeping on a plane is not that fun, even in first class. I wonder how she stays mentally and physically fresh on such a tour? She has to be a flight attendant or pilot or associated with an airline. No way anyone would route those trips unless they get to sleep half the shift in the crew quarters. Oh yeah, and $1200/ hour. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west

    Chicago, IL, US.

    Jun 17–18.

    Miami, FL, US.

    Jun 19.

    Denver, CO, US.

    Jun 20.

    San Diego, CA, US.

    Jun 21–22.

    San Jose, CA, US.

    Jun 21.

    San Francisco, CA, US.

    Jun 23–24.

    Las Vegas, NV, US.

    Jun 25–26.

    Los Angeles, CA, US.

    Jun 27–28.

    Orlando, FL, US.

    Jun 29–30.

    Dallas Fort Worth, TX, US.

    Jul 1–2.

    Honolulu, HI, US.

    Jul 3–4.

    Scottsdale, AZ, US.

    Jul 5–6.

    Atlantic City, NJ, US.

    Jul 7.

    Minneapolis, MN, US.

    Jul 8.

    Portland, OR, US.

    Jul 9.

    West Palm Beach, FL, US.

    Jul 10.

    Anchorage, AK, US.

    Jul 11.

    San Antonio, TX, US.

    Jul 12.

    Aspen, CO, US.

    Jul 13.

    Providence, RI, US.

    Jul 14.

  2. #16262

    Katrina Ghosted

    I tried to set something up with Katrina. https://tryst.link/escort/katrina.

    I should have just accepted that I would end up falling victim like others. I have no clue if the person on the other end of the number is really her or not. She would not follow through with a verification picture. I waited for an hour in the parking lot, which charged to be there, as she was sort of responding. She just kept saying she would be ready and that she needed to get back. She gave me the same situation where she had to suddenly head out and would not be back for 30 mins right at the agreed time.

    Do not trust her. She will not pick up and she just runs you for the little money. Extremely fake.

    P.S.: Her PayPal does match a Facebook account that has the same pictures and there is an arrest report from late last year with her and cocaine.

  3. #16261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.
    I normally don't post a review right away and I will not post anything in detail that might have only happen to me to prevent the girl matching me with the review. My review is accurate as far as price, location, if the pics were accurate, whether I found it enjoyable and so forth. But if I have some type of specific conversation I usually don't post it because I am trying to keep my anonymity. Just wait a week or 2 and then post your review. Don't worry about the girl's rules on posting.

    B.

  4. #16260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely would honor the policy of no reviews. Treat other with the respect that you want The only exception would be something completely fraudulent / rip off, I'd want to warn people against someone who is deceptive.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    I agree, if you're performing a service involving any transaction you should be reviewed. I'm sorry, but its enough that we don't see their face, (which is important but I understand privacy,) but if you have certain limits or habits, I feel I should know before deciding because I want to get what I really pay for.

    Also, if you do something that warrants a bad review, you should be called out on it.

    I can't trust people who refuse reviewing.
    IMO reviews protect the woman. If nice guys honored her policy because they were respectful and perhaps hoped to keep seeing her, that would only leave guys who don't care or didn't like the experience enough to be concerned with not being allowed to see her again.

    A basic rundown of what she does and doesn't do prevents guys from feeling cheated if they don't get what they're used to. Reviews are in everybody's best interest.

  5. #16259

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Very few reliable options with that budget. I can think of a few in that price range but they typically only do incalls far outside the city in shitty motels.

    The YWSM girls are in the mid-200's, host downtown, and some offer DFK. Sam is 260/ hr and her DFK is pretty good. But she only works a couple days a week so check her schedule: https://youwannaseeme.is/calendar/.

    If you're willing to go up to 350 there are more options. Michelle's Escorts doesn't charge extra for downtown outcalls, and if you prebook Annabelle 24 hours in advance she's only 300. Her DFK isn't bad: http://michellesescorts.com/Annabelle.htm.

    Oliviah K is a MILF in her 50's who has phenomenal DFK, 350/ hr for an outcall: https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk.
    Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

  6. #16258

    Hear hear!!

    Can't thank enough. Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I would like to congratulate those of you that use the services I read about on this site. I don't have the level of income many of you must have even when you have a seemingly successful experience. Many of you "take one for the team" to find out about someone advertising services. I thank you as it keeps me from wasting several hundred dollars on girls that don't perform, girls that never planned on performing, or girls that perform in a mediocre manner. I often read these pages out of horny curiosity and wondering if it would be wort it to ty it just once, But most of the experiences listed here have saved me from expensive mistakes. So I thank you again for your time and effort and congratulate you for having many more funds available for this practice than me.

  7. #16257

    Congratulations

    I would like to congratulate those of you that use the services I read about on this site. I don't have the level of income many of you must have even when you have a seemingly successful experience. Many of you "take one for the team" to find out about someone advertising services. I thank you as it keeps me from wasting several hundred dollars on girls that don't perform, girls that never planned on performing, or girls that perform in a mediocre manner. I often read these pages out of horny curiosity and wondering if it would be wort it to ty it just once, But most of the experiences listed here have saved me from expensive mistakes. So I thank you again for your time and effort and congratulate you for having many more funds available for this practice than me.

  8. #16256

    He didn't know she was

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Why is the dude telling a sex worker his private family business?
    That was just a guy who was supposed to be cleaning her carpet. Then she went on a 5 minute rant about "my great-grandfather died 2 days ago. I sucked it up and to work that day, why couldn't he? Idk it was just very distasteful to me, and she just sucks in general, and as an "escort".

  9. #16255
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBizzy  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...teger/37322821

    I couldn't find her current ad, but there are some pics of her. I've seen like 50 providers outside of the Asian apartments, and she has the worst personality of them all by far. She has a camera in her apartment, and she has posted clients multiple times onto her Snapchat when they've upset her. She will roll her eyes at you and have an attitude with every request you make (all I asked was for a different position.), you will not feel welcomed AT ALL in her presence, and she prides herself with that (she posts onto snap how she doesn't want to "get to know us" I barely get a "hello" back when I enter.

    She's just so mean. She just posted the pic about the dude who's grandfather died onto Snapchat, and she made a post after basically blaming him for all his "excuses". I don't know, That just hit a chord with me. I definitely won't be seeing her again. I was only seeing her because she had an $. 8 QV, but since she's went up in price, it's not worth it to deal with her.

    Her Snapchat's are: Harding7988, and reddbunnii1.
    Why is the dude telling a sex worker his private family business?

  10. #16254

    Any help?

    Can anyone give any details on this one been eyeing for a while but would like a little intel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7732264761

  11. #16253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.
    I agree, if you're performing a service involving any transaction you should be reviewed. I'm sorry, but its enough that we don't see their face, (which is important but I understand privacy,) but if you have certain limits or habits, I feel I should know before deciding because I want to get what I really pay for.

    Also, if you do something that warrants a bad review, you should be called out on it.

    I can't trust people who refuse reviewing.

  12. #16252

    No Review Policy

    I absolutely would honor the policy of no reviews. Treat other with the respect that you want The only exception would be something completely fraudulent / rip off, I'd want to warn people against someone who is deceptive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.

  13. #16251
    Quote Originally Posted by Random4321  [View Original Post]
    Came here looking for recommendations of providers that offer DFK. Seems hard to come by DFK these days. Prefer someone who can either travel to downtown or host in the downtown area (I'm located in the city). Not looking to go wild. Maybe 2 or 2 .5 bens. And not looking for AAs. Appreciate any thoughts!
    Very few reliable options with that budget. I can think of a few in that price range but they typically only do incalls far outside the city in shitty motels.

    The YWSM girls are in the mid-200's, host downtown, and some offer DFK. Sam is 260/ hr and her DFK is pretty good. But she only works a couple days a week so check her schedule: https://youwannaseeme.is/calendar/.

    If you're willing to go up to 350 there are more options. Michelle's Escorts doesn't charge extra for downtown outcalls, and if you prebook Annabelle 24 hours in advance she's only 300. Her DFK isn't bad: http://michellesescorts.com/Annabelle.htm.

    Oliviah K is a MILF in her 50's who has phenomenal DFK, 350/ hr for an outcall: https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk.

  14. #16250

    Dorian

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Is Dorian an escort? Om one website she is shown as a webcam model only. What are her charges?
    You might be out of luck with Dorian she was just on her twitter talking about how amazing it felt to get waxed so she might not be the choice for a hairy chick.

  15. #16249
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.
    While not the case here, on TER it's not up to clients. Any provider can request to be delisted from TER and all subsequent reviews for that provider will be rejected.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape