Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 28548
-
06-18-21 22:20 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 1217You are throwing shade, always have
Since last summer, you've not been a fan of me. Its pretty obvious. Here's the thing. I give yall totally honesty in my reviews. Showed screenshots of conversations and all. There's some mediocre women out there, there's really bad ones, there's extremely good ones. Whoever I run into and what I experience, I tell yall. I'm as descriptive as I can be. Looking for patterns to throw shade like you always do, is a bit much. You're wrong on alot of your assumptions. When you were running into bad date after date, me and everyone here stood up for you. I didn't throw shade. This forum is supposed to be a brother hood I thought. Sorry my reviews are a bit too descriptive for you, but that's just me. If a woman blew me away, I let yall know. Why wouldn't I? Yummy also has tons of great reviews, look it up. Then Dalia that I complained about her attitude, after that most of yall even agreed and even left worse reviews on her than me!
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 22:08 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 1217She definitely has alot of tats, usually not my type but her skills and everything made up for it. I pretty much give everyone a chance. Its entirely up to them how it goes. I try to have an open mind.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 22:03 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 1217I just caught her at a good time. She did tell me she usually charges 150 for qv. Had it been the case, I wouldn't have did it. I honestly don't like paying 80 but it's the common price now.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 22:00 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 1217Ok. That's enough shots
I'm just very descriptive in my reviews. I tell the truth and have never lied about anything. All my reviews have been honest. The problem these days, is people are always negative about everything. I've given tons of "medium " reviews, lots of greats ones, lots of bad ones. Each provider is different. If a woman blows you away, shit, just say so. Don't give her a medium review when she gave you an incredible time. There's really not too many good providers left out there. If I do recall, certain mongers on here were contemplating retirement because or how bad things once were. My reviews can be taken how you want. I'm pretty consistent. Least be thankful of that.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
Thank you very much!
-
06-18-21 18:00 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 1302Write some Reviews, Earn some Cred
You've made 14 posts, and none of them have reviewed someone you've seen. Contribute something useful to the forum, then maybe we can give you some referrals. Since you don't have any cred, the best I can tell you is to click around Eros or Tryst to find girls in your price range. If you find one you like, go see her, then post a review. Do this a few times, and maybe you'll start to get some recommendations.
Originally Posted by DocGoins
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 17:30 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 2029Hello mate. Please search the forum or this thread itself. Go to the top. You will see search thread. Tap it and then the search bar appears. Type "Selena" and you will see my review. Your welcome. I had her months ago when she was passing through Atlanta. Have fun lad.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin;5404059[URL
-
06-18-21 15:51 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 2029Candy In Duluth / Pleasant Hill. Panicking About Bad Reviews LOL
Her most recent ad.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...806/4044380270
LMFAO. She dedicated a whole post about a bad review she got. I just realized under the listcrawler review section. She rushed someone else out LOL. So I am not the first person she has really messed up with. Apparently the other mongerer who gave her a bad review on LC was a regular of hers and now isn't anymore. Hilarious. Now this woman is trying to save face. Either she is reacting to my review which means she knows this board or someone told her - . Or she is reacting to the bad listcrawler review she got of which I wish I viewed. I would of never considered her. Typical GPS hood rat who thinks they are the shit with no action. She states "I'm super sexy" LOL. She is not super sexy. She mentions "emergencies". There was no emergency. Clear as day see her walking away to her room and I snapped a shot. Got to love liars.
The mongerer who was a regular on LC got ghosted. She ghost me. Add 2 together. She is doing this as a new normal.
Anyways I get what I get because a mongerer gave her a bad review I believe as well and I should of seen the listcrawler review. Words of these providers means absolutely nothing when their actions are counter intuitive of what they deliver as statements.
-
06-18-21 14:40 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 530Nope
BBBJ is 50 extra. So I asked for just that. 100 is covered but 150 bb. And if you actually do more. It's 150 for a qk. And then +50 for bb oral. It's bonkers.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 14:40 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 36Can anyone recommend some maybe higher priced girls (400+)? Really looking for a bimbo or someone with big fake ones. PM would be appreciated.
Thanks!
-
06-18-21 14:39 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 530Medium reviews
This is why I try and leave honest medium reviews. So people can get a real picture.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 13:18 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 1843So BBBJ, one would assume? She looks a bit too tatted up, for my tastes, but looks like very nice chest, from what I can see in her ad.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 12:59 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 498I mean, it's certainly possible she did. But, I agree on being wary of reviews. If you see a review that's overly hyperbolic, and everything is 10/10, or everything is 1/10, I mentally knock a few points off because it's obvious that it's being skewed. Either the monger fell in love or maybe they have an axe to grind. I'd also look at a poster's history of reviews and look for patterns. If it's the 5th time this year the reviewer has had the "best ever in my life" or "she was super rude and disrespectful" or "10/10" on everything, then you may want to take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Like you, I'm not throwing shade at anyone. I don't doubt their experience and obviously participation is encouraged, no matter the form. But, mongers should exercise caution and and process information using all the available vectors. Maybe someone can toftt so we can have a few more reviews. This forum is a great place to get info, but it's also a means to disseminate misinformation. A healthy skepticism is a useful trait for the discerning monger.
-
06-18-21 12:35 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 126More info on this one.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/63438812
So I've been chatting with her lately and wanting to have a great dream with her. I just wanted a little more info on her before setting something up. Y'all can PM or on here that's fine.
She looks to be the real deal.
Has anybody seen her?
Thanks.
Stay safe guys.
-
06-18-21 10:38 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 2029Honey In Chamblee ghosting.
I forgot to mention she replied to me when I stated I was there 5 hours later. 5 hours. Let that sink in. Imagine waiting in a parking lot hoping to get a response for 5 hours to blow her holes out. This is why I state. Have a time limit set for yourself. Do not wait 20,30, 40 minutes. In that time you can be having an enticing time with someone else.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:29 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 2029This woman has been reviewed here I believe and is a known rusher! Even the reviews on listcrawler state she rush mate.
Originally Posted by TrillBoi69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






