Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 1403 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11019
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Oh la la. So how did you find her. I'm trying to see some pics?
    Sounds like the one I picked up on in MP by the DD last week. She had a freckles told me her name was Beth. Good service. Standard rate. I would repeat.

  2. #11018
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermGun16  [View Original Post]
    I'm really disappointed with the quality of girls lately. Hopefully the summer will bear sweeter fruit.

    SG.
    For the last couple of years, I don't see any new girls posting in the listcrawl / stg websites. You will notice the same local girls posting again and again with old photos.

  3. #11017

    Millie Mills

    Saw Millie Mills out Cantonsville she is one my rotating regulars. Easy setup through text arrived at location nobody hanging around once inside chilled for little while before she started with a short but good bbj then on to k9 flipped her to mish position until I popped. Got dressed talked about little Mandy for minute and left overall great time. Will repeat damage. 80.

  4. #11016
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I believe that's what she called herself, 31 yo, 5 ft, freckled spinner with daisy dukes on showing some butt cheeks. Said she was 6 days deep into dating. Took me up on standard rates with tip on some front seat action. Took direction well and held in there til I was done. No phone but took mine, still no call from her. Would gladly repeat.

    Catch her if you can!!
    Oh la la. So how did you find her. I'm trying to see some pics?

  5. #11015

    Lesley rosedale / whitemarsh

    Anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen her post since April.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tcall/38445995
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 458A448F-CA4F-4F2E-9592-26C5227776DF.jpg‎  

  6. #11014

    Oh my.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    No this was Mandy around BWI. The little blonde one but she recently died it red.
    That is sad to hear. She was a pretty good provider. She will be missed by many.

  7. #11013

    Quality

    I'm really disappointed with the quality of girls lately. Hopefully the summer will bear sweeter fruit.

    SG.

  8. #11012

    Quality

    I'm really disappointed with the quality of girls lately. Hopefully the summer will bear sweeter fruit.

    SG.

  9. #11011

    Ashley

    Saw Ashley the other day. Open menu but no BBBJCIM unfortunately. Damage was 70 for SS. I may repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63420727

  10. #11010

    Zella

    I was seeing her at the known Winston Ave residence but looks like she has a boyfriend now and not a handler. Seems like a lot of providers has had the same number Zella had. Not sure if I'll be seeing anyone in that has that number. I can say I will miss her as she is very opened minded and negotiable. On another note anyone seen McKenna lately? She seems to only do outcalls or request for the donation to be used on a room. I have had bad vibes on that and deposits especially if their isn't much reviews on TER. Anyone have any info on spinners who are GFE as my regular is starting her Tour for this summer. I'll need to find a reliable provider for big head!!

    D. O. M.

  11. #11009

    Not that Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Was this the same Mandy from Essex? Tongue ring and did Greek?
    No this was Mandy around BWI. The little blonde one but she recently died it red.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FD5002BB-606E-4BA3-9DBC-449D104DD317.jpg‎  

  12. #11008

    Mandy RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned Mandy and she was one of the best. Unfortunate she OD'd last weekend and didn't make it. I saw her a few times and reviewed her and she was a good regular l, so she'll definitely be missed.
    This is the Mandy that passed away. Use to be in Elkridge and Laurel all the time. Sweet girl. She will be missed.

    Phyuck!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210618-091654_Messenger.jpg‎  

  13. #11007

    Curtis bay Bree

    I want Bree Curtis bays number! If someone could inbox it to me I would appreciate it. I am willing to give someone the number and Instagram of an early 20 year old spinner that goes bareback! Just don't ask her to creampie she will block you.

  14. #11006

    Mandy OD

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned Mandy and she was one of the best. Unfortunate she OD'd last weekend and didn't make it. I saw her a few times and reviewed her and she was a good regular l, so she'll definitely be missed.
    Was this the same Mandy from Essex? Tongue ring and did Greek?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FAE27385-478B-4286-BC39-1266085B875E.jpg‎  

  15. #11005
    Quote Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried bedpage? I've been thinking of TOFTT but the ads tend to be oddly similar to each other, as if it was the same people behind most of them. I'm used to that from MPs, and they're on there too, but otherwise it's all "hottest Latina" type ads.
    It's very hit or miss. Mostly ads. Cityx was the goto, but after the bust, they're all over the place now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape