Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 1712 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16254

    Any help?

    Can anyone give any details on this one been eyeing for a while but would like a little intel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7732264761

  2. #16253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.
    I agree, if you're performing a service involving any transaction you should be reviewed. I'm sorry, but its enough that we don't see their face, (which is important but I understand privacy,) but if you have certain limits or habits, I feel I should know before deciding because I want to get what I really pay for.

    Also, if you do something that warrants a bad review, you should be called out on it.

    I can't trust people who refuse reviewing.

  3. #16252

    No Review Policy

    I absolutely would honor the policy of no reviews. Treat other with the respect that you want The only exception would be something completely fraudulent / rip off, I'd want to warn people against someone who is deceptive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.

  4. #16251
    Quote Originally Posted by Random4321  [View Original Post]
    Came here looking for recommendations of providers that offer DFK. Seems hard to come by DFK these days. Prefer someone who can either travel to downtown or host in the downtown area (I'm located in the city). Not looking to go wild. Maybe 2 or 2 .5 bens. And not looking for AAs. Appreciate any thoughts!
    Very few reliable options with that budget. I can think of a few in that price range but they typically only do incalls far outside the city in shitty motels.

    The YWSM girls are in the mid-200's, host downtown, and some offer DFK. Sam is 260/ hr and her DFK is pretty good. But she only works a couple days a week so check her schedule: https://youwannaseeme.is/calendar/.

    If you're willing to go up to 350 there are more options. Michelle's Escorts doesn't charge extra for downtown outcalls, and if you prebook Annabelle 24 hours in advance she's only 300. Her DFK isn't bad: http://michellesescorts.com/Annabelle.htm.

    Oliviah K is a MILF in her 50's who has phenomenal DFK, 350/ hr for an outcall: https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk.

  5. #16250

    Dorian

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Is Dorian an escort? Om one website she is shown as a webcam model only. What are her charges?
    You might be out of luck with Dorian she was just on her twitter talking about how amazing it felt to get waxed so she might not be the choice for a hairy chick.

  6. #16249
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.
    While not the case here, on TER it's not up to clients. Any provider can request to be delisted from TER and all subsequent reviews for that provider will be rejected.

  7. #16248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Aurora Noor doesn't allow reviews which is a deal breaker for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I agree and I also believe that Camille Class also has a similar request, since someone a few posts below inquired about that topic. In reality, I'd imagine if someone had a negative review they'd ignore those requests and share their experience anyway.
    I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.

  8. #16247

    Recommendations

    Hey folks,

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Came here looking for recommendations of providers that offer DFK. Seems hard to come by DFK these days. Prefer someone who can either travel to downtown or host in the downtown area (I'm located in the city). Not looking to go wild. Maybe 2 or 2 .5 bens. And not looking for AAs. Appreciate any thoughts!

  9. #16246

    Dorian

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Is Dorian an escort? Om one website she is shown as a webcam model only. What are her charges?
    Yes, she is an escort. 360/ hr. Go to her website Dorianrhey.com for details.

  10. #16245

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBizzy  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...teger/37322821

    I couldn't find her current ad, but there are some pics of her. I've seen like 50 providers outside of the Asian apartments, and she has the worst personality of them all by far. She has a camera in her apartment, and she has posted clients multiple times onto her Snapchat when they've upset her. She will roll her eyes at you and have an attitude with every request you make (all I asked was for a different position.), you will not feel welcomed AT ALL in her presence, and she prides herself with that (she posts onto snap how she doesn't want to "get to know us" I barely get a "hello" back when I enter.

    She's just so mean. She just posted the pic about the dude who's grandfather died onto Snapchat, and she made a post after basically blaming him for all his "excuses". I don't know, That just hit a chord with me. I definitely won't be seeing her again. I was only seeing her because she had an $. 8 QV, but since she's went up in price, it's not worth it to deal with her.

    Her Snapchat's are: Harding7988, and reddbunnii1.
    Dude look at her ad did you really expect a classy experience IMHO usually I don't mess with black chicks especially Southside ones anymore they have gotten fat and lazy with piss poor service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63457448 prime example of what to avoid.

  11. #16244

    Come to NJ

    Some do it here. Most are druggies though sadly. Inbox me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Macie told me multiple times at my first session with her that she doesn't want to be peed on. I never even brought it up since it's not a kink for me but she said she gets asked this a lot. You aren't going to find any girls here that are okay with that. Most aren't even willing to do a facial c**shot. Try Google Groups or Craigslist or look up Kink Discord servers. Or, if you want input from the mongers here then you'd be better off starting your own thread since you seem to be asking that about every girl that people post about. We have a dedicated thread for most kinks. You should make one for GS enthusiasts.

  12. #16243

    Avoid this one

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...teger/37322821

    I couldn't find her current ad, but there are some pics of her. I've seen like 50 providers outside of the Asian apartments, and she has the worst personality of them all by far. She has a camera in her apartment, and she has posted clients multiple times onto her Snapchat when they've upset her. She will roll her eyes at you and have an attitude with every request you make (all I asked was for a different position.), you will not feel welcomed AT ALL in her presence, and she prides herself with that (she posts onto snap how she doesn't want to "get to know us" I barely get a "hello" back when I enter.

    She's just so mean. She just posted the pic about the dude who's grandfather died onto Snapchat, and she made a post after basically blaming him for all his "excuses". I don't know, That just hit a chord with me. I definitely won't be seeing her again. I was only seeing her because she had an $. 8 QV, but since she's went up in price, it's not worth it to deal with her.

    Her Snapchat's are: Harding7988, and reddbunnii1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4E3C7369-0989-47C9-A420-2310CAE2A977.jpg‎   104BD7A5-71C0-4D30-BB7D-5A3722C7E56A.jpg‎  

  13. #16242
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Two hairy ladies that I can personally recommend can be found on that website that starts with Tr and ends with st. They are in the non-binary section. Hairy Andro Babe and Dorian Rhey. Both are really fun to be with and have reasonable donation rates.
    Is Dorian an escort? Om one website she is shown as a webcam model only. What are her charges?

  14. #16241

  15. #16240
    [QUOTE=BobbyYoung;5402158]Can someone share Macie's link?[/QUOTEhttps://tryst.link/escort/macie-17

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape