Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 735 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 11015
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3515

    Sexy lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain to me what this chick's game is? She's been on the other board for a while. Has no reviews or references. Is she just selling videos?

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?447240-sexylisa
    From what I've read about her is she's trying to either sell pics or a subscription to only fans. There have been a few reviews of her over here in Spokane. Hope this helps.

  2. #3514

    Sexy Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain to me what this chick's game is? She's been on the other board for a while. Has no reviews or references. Is she just selling videos?

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?447240-sexylisa
    I'd say that since her add and profile have no contact info (phone or email) she ain't looking for customers. I PM'd her to see if her mailbox was full or if I would get a response. Didn't get a message the mailbox was full so someone is checking it or very few want to waste time. We'll see if I get a response.

    Her add for "MT Statewide" says the exact thing as her adds in Seattle and Spokane, my guess is she wants us to pay the $40 at only fans so we can jerk off to her video. The Montana add is hilarious in that is says." I'm in mt statewide. " Looks like a bot is generating this crap.

  3. #3513

    Sexylisa

    Can someone explain to me what this chick's game is? She's been on the other board for a while. Has no reviews or references. Is she just selling videos?

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?447240-sexylisa

  4. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?
    Agreed. I'd love to drop a load in AOC. Would love to know if this one is open to bb.

  5. #3511

    Melina

    Yup. I'd happily let AOC sit on my face, so that's a good thing in my mind. Would love to hear if anybody's had any experience before taking the plunge though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?

  6. #3510

    Has anybody tried any of the adult search Asians?

    Yea I know that those photos are not the real girls.

    Just wondering if anybody has any luck with them or not.

  7. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with any of these three? The first one Melina I was able to reach and she quoted 200 HH 300 H.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/439487093614

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/260276298195

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/286847070981
    Middle one isn't new, or she is a twin of the girl I know of, she is / was addicted to pills I think, has a few kids that are no longer with her at one time had * but it disappeared and coincidently it disappeared when her kids were taken away, she was doing video of her getting fucked by different guys, at the time no birth control and don't know if kids were from the same guy but I think they were.

    She shows up when she needs money or when her most recent boyfriend dumps her, her FB page was a mess of drama and ramblings for so long I stopped paying attention.

  8. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?
    Yes, it's just you.

  9. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with any of these three? The first one Melina I was able to reach and she quoted 200 HH 300 H.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/439487093614

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/260276298195

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/286847070981
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?

  10. #3506

    New blood on STG

    Anybody have any experience with any of these three? The first one Melina I was able to reach and she quoted 200 HH 300 H.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/439487093614

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/260276298195

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/286847070981

  11. #3505

    Qv / bng

    Back in the day there many providers offering LMA QV or BNG. Seems hard to find within the city of Seattle these days. Any recommendations?

  12. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular of hers for a very long time, and back when she first started, she did FS. She always hated it, which is why she stopped according to her. I guess the financials have changed for her, which is why it's open again, but I would not want to partake in the VIP.
    That's a much-appreciated heads-up, as I would have gone for it. Has always seemed nice enough for massage, although I always hoped for BBBJ and it's never happened.

  13. #3503
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing Lita pre-pandemic. She's hot but HE only, even though I was a regular and get offered off-menu experiences often from others. I've wanted to bang her for years, but I'm not dropping 450 for the chance.
    I've been a regular of hers for a very long time, and back when she first started, she did FS. She always hated it, which is why she stopped according to her. I guess the financials have changed for her, which is why it's open again, but I would not want to partake in the VIP.

  14. #3502

    Bridgette Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She is jaded and bitter, she's been in the game a long time. She should be a dominatrix with her bitchiness, then she wouldn't have to take much dick in her blown out snatch.
    10-4 that pussy is fat and you could park a Kenworth in it. Still wouldn't mind giving her a good hate fuck. She took so many loads back in the day I wouldn't be shocked if the management isn't the real dad (s).

    She needs to either retire or just give in. Super bitchy for really no reason.

  15. #3501

    Thai Lita

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    That is more than the K-Agencies asking prices. Ouch.
    I stopped seeing Lita pre-pandemic. She's hot but HE only, even though I was a regular and get offered off-menu experiences often from others. I've wanted to bang her for years, but I'm not dropping 450 for the chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape