Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 10953
-
06-18-21 01:53 #4428Regular Member

Posts: 12Agreed
Agree with your reviews! Estelle is phenomenal and super sweet! Nadia tries to hustle you! Scarlet is tired of the game and heavy than her photos show. These are all true statements.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 19:53 #4427Regular Member

Posts: 3Kinga Ece
I was planning to see Kinga at ECE, but she disappeared from website. Anyone knows where to find her?
-
06-17-21 15:29 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 387Really? Thanks for the intel, was thinking Scarlet but now Estelle, still waiting for Inna, she was the best, but its been saying she will be back in a week or 2 for the past few weeks now.
Originally Posted by JoshLiban
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 14:53 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 433Totally agree about Estelle and Scarlett. And thank you for the warning on Nadia. I was planning to book her tomorrow but now I'm going to pass. If there is odor it is always lack of proper hygiene. Sometimes it's just before period hits which is also a no in my book because she will stain and gross. I hate it when they hide that.
Originally Posted by JoshLiban
[View Original Post]
So I guess I will try Veronica instead? Anyone seen her yet?
-
06-17-21 13:20 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 52Good god! Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 15:28 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 387Minimum six hours and $1500. Wow, she must cater to a very specific / exclusive group.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 12:54 #4422Regular Member

Posts: 2Scarlett estelle nadia from MA
Estelle. Very nice girl, nice butt and nice time (looks 8, performance 8).
Scarlett. No DFK, pictures are old, decent time, rushed me out after 35 minutes (looks 7, performance 6).
Nadia. Pretty girl with little bit attitude, vaginal odor DATY not recommended (looks 9, performance 6).
-
06-16-21 11:43 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 52Sid Wild
I think Sid Wild is in Chicago now. She used to be in Colorado. https://twitter.com/thesidwild?s=20.
Originally Posted by MnCuckold
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:42 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 128Question: hairy armpits
Hey all:
This is a request and question, not a report: can anyone recommend any providers with hairy armpits? It's a particular like of mine. DM me if you know of any.
-
06-15-21 21:43 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 43Hina vs Aria
Aria is the most beautiful mixed Asian girl I've ever met. Hina is the second most beautiful mixed Asian girl I've ever met. They're both gorgeous, possessing Asian exotic feel and providing passionate PSE service. Since they bare resemblance, I think people who are fond of Aria should like Hina.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
In comparison, their faces are both gorgeous. Aria's face shows 30% Asian. Hina's face shows 70% Asian and 30% Kim Kardashian. Hina's body is curvy and attractive while Aria's body is more curvy and more attractive. Hina is taller. Aria is younger. As for service, Hina and Aria both provide very passionate PSE, including Daty, dfk, BBBJ, cfs, cim. They're both submissive. Hina is more vivid and Aria is more graceful. Aria is a very good talker while. Hina can only speak very minimum English.
Hina works in an Asian apartment named Red Lantern. Her last day in Chicago is 20th. There are plenty infos in Asian apartments girls' thread.
-
06-14-21 22:47 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 308Sam is hot, and her service is good. At least that's been my experience.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 15:50 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 433Its probably because the owner is weird. Surprising though since she has been there forever. I know the new girls are not lasting. Most leave within a few days. That tells you something. The pros they have are all mature and long in the game. MA has picked up a few of their younger ones. So did 262. Personally I don't use them because they don't have half hour option.
Originally Posted by LuxiMudi
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 15:34 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 155I saw her a few weeks back too. I stayed away from YWSM girls for awhile as I seemed to always be disappointed with the girl's looks in person vs the pics on the site. Kylie was the exception. The pics are real and she is very hot. She's got that hot stripper body / vibe and is friendly but somewhat disinterested. I'm not a young stud so YMMV. I was hoping for a little more passion--even if it was faked-but it just wasn't there. And while others have mentioned getting a second shot, my experience was one and that's it. Not attempt to get another one (maybe I need to be assertive to ask for it, but it just seemed like that was it).
Originally Posted by ADAvet101
[View Original Post]
If her performance had matched her looks I think I might go broke, so maybe it's best I had a meh experience. Was thinking of trying Sam at YWSM. Anybody got some recent feedback on her?
-
06-13-21 15:13 #4415Banned Member

Posts: 43New girls
Anyone seen Isabella or Lindsey from Alena Chicago yet?
-
06-13-21 12:13 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 253Double Dip
It seems like some of the girls from CLM do this as well. I know Jessica from CLM went by Lexi at YWSM. New girl Isabelle at CLM goes by Gizelle at YWSM. Must not be an issue, they probably have certain clients from both groups that they want to entertain.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





