LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 735 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 11013
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3513

    Sexylisa

    Can someone explain to me what this chick's game is? She's been on the other board for a while. Has no reviews or references. Is she just selling videos?

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?447240-sexylisa

  2. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?
    Agreed. I'd love to drop a load in AOC. Would love to know if this one is open to bb.

  3. #3511

    Melina

    Yup. I'd happily let AOC sit on my face, so that's a good thing in my mind. Would love to hear if anybody's had any experience before taking the plunge though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?

  4. #3510

    Has anybody tried any of the adult search Asians?

    Yea I know that those photos are not the real girls.

    Just wondering if anybody has any luck with them or not.

  5. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with any of these three? The first one Melina I was able to reach and she quoted 200 HH 300 H.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/439487093614

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/260276298195

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/286847070981
    Middle one isn't new, or she is a twin of the girl I know of, she is / was addicted to pills I think, has a few kids that are no longer with her at one time had * but it disappeared and coincidently it disappeared when her kids were taken away, she was doing video of her getting fucked by different guys, at the time no birth control and don't know if kids were from the same guy but I think they were.

    She shows up when she needs money or when her most recent boyfriend dumps her, her FB page was a mess of drama and ramblings for so long I stopped paying attention.

  6. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?
    Yes, it's just you.

  7. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with any of these three? The first one Melina I was able to reach and she quoted 200 HH 300 H.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/439487093614

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/260276298195

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/286847070981
    Is it just me or does the first one look like a trashy version of AOC?

  8. #3506

    New blood on STG

    Anybody have any experience with any of these three? The first one Melina I was able to reach and she quoted 200 HH 300 H.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/439487093614

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/260276298195

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/286847070981

  9. #3505

    Qv / bng

    Back in the day there many providers offering LMA QV or BNG. Seems hard to find within the city of Seattle these days. Any recommendations?

  10. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular of hers for a very long time, and back when she first started, she did FS. She always hated it, which is why she stopped according to her. I guess the financials have changed for her, which is why it's open again, but I would not want to partake in the VIP.
    That's a much-appreciated heads-up, as I would have gone for it. Has always seemed nice enough for massage, although I always hoped for BBBJ and it's never happened.

  11. #3503
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing Lita pre-pandemic. She's hot but HE only, even though I was a regular and get offered off-menu experiences often from others. I've wanted to bang her for years, but I'm not dropping 450 for the chance.
    I've been a regular of hers for a very long time, and back when she first started, she did FS. She always hated it, which is why she stopped according to her. I guess the financials have changed for her, which is why it's open again, but I would not want to partake in the VIP.

  12. #3502

    Bridgette Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She is jaded and bitter, she's been in the game a long time. She should be a dominatrix with her bitchiness, then she wouldn't have to take much dick in her blown out snatch.
    10-4 that pussy is fat and you could park a Kenworth in it. Still wouldn't mind giving her a good hate fuck. She took so many loads back in the day I wouldn't be shocked if the management isn't the real dad (s).

    She needs to either retire or just give in. Super bitchy for really no reason.

  13. #3501

    Thai Lita

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    That is more than the K-Agencies asking prices. Ouch.
    I stopped seeing Lita pre-pandemic. She's hot but HE only, even though I was a regular and get offered off-menu experiences often from others. I've wanted to bang her for years, but I'm not dropping 450 for the chance.

  14. #3500

    Sophia Ocean

    Been talking to a lady from STG. Rates $.6 for hh $$.6 for hr via text. Thinking of taking the plunge, but I've never seen here post in WA before. Just wondering if anybody has any info on this lady. Link below.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/283899398730

  15. #3499

    Lexx

    Any intel on this one? Ads from her go back to 2019 based on a google of her phone number. I really dislike donations being discussed via text without verification being done in person or on Snapchat. Residence is a home in Tacoma. TGTBT?

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...t/923707659550

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape