Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 24534
-
06-18-21 18:25 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 121Oh la la. So how did you find her. I'm trying to see some pics?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:57 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 414Lesley rosedale / whitemarsh
Anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen her post since April.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tcall/38445995
-
06-18-21 13:28 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 811Oh my.
That is sad to hear. She was a pretty good provider. She will be missed by many.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 13:21 #11016Regular Member

Posts: 15Quality
I'm really disappointed with the quality of girls lately. Hopefully the summer will bear sweeter fruit.
SG.
-
06-18-21 13:15 #11015Regular Member

Posts: 15Quality
I'm really disappointed with the quality of girls lately. Hopefully the summer will bear sweeter fruit.
SG.
-
06-18-21 12:21 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 128Ashley
Saw Ashley the other day. Open menu but no BBBJCIM unfortunately. Damage was 70 for SS. I may repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63420727
-
06-18-21 11:35 #11013Regular Member

Posts: 10Zella
I was seeing her at the known Winston Ave residence but looks like she has a boyfriend now and not a handler. Seems like a lot of providers has had the same number Zella had. Not sure if I'll be seeing anyone in that has that number. I can say I will miss her as she is very opened minded and negotiable. On another note anyone seen McKenna lately? She seems to only do outcalls or request for the donation to be used on a room. I have had bad vibes on that and deposits especially if their isn't much reviews on TER. Anyone have any info on spinners who are GFE as my regular is starting her Tour for this summer. I'll need to find a reliable provider for big head!!
D. O. M.
-
06-18-21 10:27 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 365Not that Mandy
No this was Mandy around BWI. The little blonde one but she recently died it red.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 09:19 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 1126Mandy RIP
This is the Mandy that passed away. Use to be in Elkridge and Laurel all the time. Sweet girl. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!!
-
06-18-21 08:14 #11010Banned Member

Posts: 27Curtis bay Bree
I want Bree Curtis bays number! If someone could inbox it to me I would appreciate it. I am willing to give someone the number and Instagram of an early 20 year old spinner that goes bareback! Just don't ask her to creampie she will block you.
-
06-18-21 08:07 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 414Mandy OD
Was this the same Mandy from Essex? Tongue ring and did Greek?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 02:29 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 136It's very hit or miss. Mostly ads. Cityx was the goto, but after the bust, they're all over the place now.
Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 00:17 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 365You mentioned mandy
You mentioned Mandy and she was one of the best. Unfortunate she OD'd last weekend and didn't make it. I saw her a few times and reviewed her and she was a good regular l, so she'll definitely be missed.
Originally Posted by HornyTwist
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 00:14 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 977New meat?? Kammie on Wash Blvd
I believe that's what she called herself, 31 yo, 5 ft, freckled spinner with daisy dukes on showing some butt cheeks. Said she was 6 days deep into dating. Took me up on standard rates with tip on some front seat action. Took direction well and held in there til I was done. No phone but took mine, still no call from her. Would gladly repeat.
Catch her if you can!!
-
06-18-21 00:00 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 215Outcall Options
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the warning. I have stayed at those hotels recently but its becoming risky. Escort scene is pretty bad and even the good ones like molly, ronnie, mandy essex and Tori etc have run their course or are off the scene so I have been seeing a couple of gals from seeking, at least they don't come to my room high. I am wondering if there are any good options for outcall for someone who is not baltimore resident and does not want to use low end motels. Even if they are not raided, they are surveilled pretty heavily with cameras. I cannot do high end motels because I need smoking rooms. Does anybody have any ideas for safe hosting on weekend? Renting an apartment? AirBnB? There must be some better options out there but I cannot figure it out. Please PM if needed.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




