Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 930 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7681

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have some happy admirers.
    Reviews seem positive, but mostly from folks who have very few reviews on either pd and oThER review sites. Don't know how I feel about that. She does look very appealing. Also offers duos with Kathryn, who I trust as I have seen her before, and never regretted spending time with.

  2. #7680
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or is this escort using pictures with a face lazily photoshopped onto a body? Is it a butterface situation or did she choose a model body picture, plus a model face picture, and didn't know how to scale them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover
    Or maybe that's really her? Lolol.

  3. #7679
    Is it me, or is this escort using pictures with a face lazily photoshopped onto a body? Is it a butterface situation or did she choose a model body picture, plus a model face picture, and didn't know how to scale them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover

  4. #7678

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    I think she has some positive reviews on TER but I don't have access anymore.
    She seems to have some happy admirers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elena.jpg‎  

  5. #7677
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval
    She also has her own site.

    www.ElenaofVegas.com

  6. #7676

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval
    I think she has some positive reviews on TER but I don't have access anymore.

  7. #7675
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval
    I always wanted to but thought she was too pricey plus no BBFS. Hard pass for me at her donation.

  8. #7674

    Elena duval

    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval

  9. #7673

    Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerney1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good recommendation on a girl with tattoos. Any body have any reliable ones?
    Try Kathryn lee. She is awesome.

  10. #7672
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    There used to be 2 on LVB around Olympic Gardens but they were demolished at least 15 yrs ago may longer. One was Del Mar and I forgot the name of the other one. I have used them both yrs ago.
    Yeah I remember the Del Mar and I think there were more then just two back then.

    But the Del Mar is the only name I recall.

  11. #7671

    Tattoo girl

    Looking for a good recommendation on a girl with tattoos. Any body have any reliable ones?

  12. #7670
    Sunset and Green Valley hotels aren't any cheaper than in other parts of town. The two hotels I can think of over there are both Marriott properties.

    Unless they're working out of some of the apartments over there. That is the only thing that would make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed an uptick in the amount of providers doing incalls in Henderson? The weird part is they're all in the same area: corner of Sunset and Green Valley. Paranoid me thinks it's a sting, but these providers have dozens and dozens of five star reviews on PD. Are hotels in Vegas proper just too expensive post-COVID?

  13. #7669

    Concept

    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect. He never said he was not aware of the concept only that he wasn't aware of any in town.

    He was attempting to answer the question and provide info. A novel concept you might think.
    I prefer the concept of actually answering with pertinent and / or relevant information.

  14. #7668
    Has anyone noticed an uptick in the amount of providers doing incalls in Henderson? The weird part is they're all in the same area: corner of Sunset and Green Valley. Paranoid me thinks it's a sting, but these providers have dozens and dozens of five star reviews on PD. Are hotels in Vegas proper just too expensive post-COVID?

  15. #7667
    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect. He never said he was not aware of the concept only that he wasn't aware of any in town.

    He was attempting to answer the question and provide info. A novel concept you might think.
    Yeah I'm not 'aware' of any either (outside of the claims made in this thread) but it hardly means I don't know the concept.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape