Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 930 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 13940
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval
    I always wanted to but thought she was too pricey plus no BBFS. Hard pass for me at her donation.

  2. #7684

    Elena duval

    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval

  3. #7683

    Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerney1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good recommendation on a girl with tattoos. Any body have any reliable ones?
    Try Kathryn lee. She is awesome.

  4. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    There used to be 2 on LVB around Olympic Gardens but they were demolished at least 15 yrs ago may longer. One was Del Mar and I forgot the name of the other one. I have used them both yrs ago.
    Yeah I remember the Del Mar and I think there were more then just two back then.

    But the Del Mar is the only name I recall.

  5. #7681

    Tattoo girl

    Looking for a good recommendation on a girl with tattoos. Any body have any reliable ones?

  6. #7680
    Sunset and Green Valley hotels aren't any cheaper than in other parts of town. The two hotels I can think of over there are both Marriott properties.

    Unless they're working out of some of the apartments over there. That is the only thing that would make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed an uptick in the amount of providers doing incalls in Henderson? The weird part is they're all in the same area: corner of Sunset and Green Valley. Paranoid me thinks it's a sting, but these providers have dozens and dozens of five star reviews on PD. Are hotels in Vegas proper just too expensive post-COVID?

  7. #7679

    Concept

    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect. He never said he was not aware of the concept only that he wasn't aware of any in town.

    He was attempting to answer the question and provide info. A novel concept you might think.
    I prefer the concept of actually answering with pertinent and / or relevant information.

  8. #7678
    Has anyone noticed an uptick in the amount of providers doing incalls in Henderson? The weird part is they're all in the same area: corner of Sunset and Green Valley. Paranoid me thinks it's a sting, but these providers have dozens and dozens of five star reviews on PD. Are hotels in Vegas proper just too expensive post-COVID?

  9. #7677
    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect. He never said he was not aware of the concept only that he wasn't aware of any in town.

    He was attempting to answer the question and provide info. A novel concept you might think.
    Yeah I'm not 'aware' of any either (outside of the claims made in this thread) but it hardly means I don't know the concept.

  10. #7676
    Quote Originally Posted by VicdaGriff2  [View Original Post]
    LOL to be at least 36 years old and not be aware of the concept of hourly motels.

    Or.

    LOL to be over the age of 6 and believe that if you haven't 'heard of' something it therefore does not exist.
    With all due respect. He never said he was not aware of the concept only that he wasn't aware of any in town.

    He was attempting to answer the question and provide info. A novel concept you might think.

  11. #7675
    Quote Originally Posted by VicdaGriff2  [View Original Post]
    LOL to be at least 36 years old and not be aware of the concept of hourly motels.

    Or.

    LOL to be over the age of 6 and believe that if you haven't 'heard of' something it therefore does not exist.
    LOL, always did incall or ponied up for a room and slept there. But then again I never would visit motels either. As mentioned, pretty sure I'd have a better chance of catching something in those beds then from the girls.

  12. #7674

    Oceana


  13. #7673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    LOL 36 years here in vegas and I've never heard of places that let you pay for hourly.
    But their at least 2 in Vegas but be forewarned they're Fleabag motels you have just of a good chance to get something from them as well as the girl you're with for the session!

  14. #7672

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    LOL 36 years here in vegas and I've never heard of places that let you pay for hourly.
    LOL to be at least 36 years old and not be aware of the concept of hourly motels.

    Or.

    LOL to be over the age of 6 and believe that if you haven't 'heard of' something it therefore does not exist.

  15. #7671

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    LOL 36 years here in vegas and I've never heard of places that let you pay for hourly.
    There used to be 2 on LVB around Olympic Gardens but they were demolished at least 15 yrs ago may longer. One was Del Mar and I forgot the name of the other one. I have used them both yrs ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape