Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,546 to 16,560 of 59509
-
06-17-21 13:50 #42964Banned Member

Posts: 2410Trust your intuitions, Anna reads this board and knows you're the thrifty type when it comes to tipping.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 12:01 #42963Banned Member

Posts: 2410Do it and then report back to us.
Originally Posted by Rhorse
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 12:00 #42962Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes. Three of the ugliest Chinese I've ever seen work there, will try to hustle you for money and none will let you leave happy.
Originally Posted by Rhorse
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 11:59 #42961Banned Member

Posts: 2410Did you read the title of the post? Pure Spa.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 11:19 #42960Senior Member

Posts: 1456Rose Alpharetta hwy
While it was a good year ago, I had great experiences here last summer, 2 different girls, sadly the main one left for whatever reason and no idea where she went.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 09:28 #42959Senior Member

Posts: 281Rose on Alpharetta Highway
I have always avoided this place due to reports of upsell and generally unsatisfactory service; but recently with little time and few options (AMPs in this part of town get busy during lunch these days) I decided to take the plunge. I was pleasantly surprised by good L1 service from two different attractive providers: Gina and Tina (I am not sure of the second name).
-
06-17-21 08:29 #42958Senior Member

Posts: 297?
If you'd message me her name & whereabouts I could contribute to her retirement fund.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 03:16 #42957Senior Member

Posts: 611Where's this at?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 23:55 #42956Senior Member

Posts: 327Yeah but
Yeah but they had a provider in there who was straight up FS and zero inhibitions about it. And marginal massage skills at best.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
And that's about as Korean as shit gets in this town.
P.S. that provider still texts me monthly (including pictures of herself in dresses, bathing suits, etc.) wanting me to come up to her new shop.
-
06-16-21 22:37 #42955Banned Member

Posts: 1610C'Mon. Man!
Man, I don't know where you're from but in this country SNL has meant "Saturday Night Live!" since 1975. Many top shelf comedians and entertainers came from this show. It used to be funny but in the last decade has become more of liberal sideshow that forgot what it used to be about. Comedy. Smashing pie in face is a lot funnier that what these virtue signaling, critical race theory dweebs do now on the show. For dedicated libs only. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by ScrewBald
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 21:22 #42954Regular Member

Posts: 1City Asian Massage
Anyone know about this stop? In Cornelia. Never been to a parlor but I'm dying to go!
-
06-16-21 21:00 #42953Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sunlight was never Korean.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 20:28 #42952Banned Member

Posts: 2410There's a great place in Roswell but it's totally legit, PM if you want to know where.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 20:08 #42951Banned Member

Posts: 13634What do you mean? Downtown Sunlight was a CAMP unless you're saying that they delved into FS (KAMP) territory. I only visited a handful of times so can't say I had any real history there. I only got HJs there.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 20:05 #42950Banned Member

Posts: 13634Now that's the kind of detail that all mongers should post.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





