Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5161
-
06-21-21 20:55 #2296Regular Member

Posts: 3Sky
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/713537439500
Sky was a great experience from beginning to end. Initial communication was via text and went a little slowly, but once we settled on the time we exchanged further details. Her place was not available so I hosted. When I picked her up she was well dressed, clean, and provided light conversation on the ride over. When inside, she did not rush or behave in a dubious way and I felt at ease throughout. During the service, she communicated her limits and what she wanted us to do. At the end, she asked if she could smoke and for any food, which I provided. Lastly I dropped her off at her place.
-
06-21-21 19:35 #2295He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Remi
Needed some oral relief so I texted Remi, good service for the price and she takes every drop, no swallow but she makes sure to get it all in her mouth before spotting it out. Parking is a pain, apt is not the greatest but she gets it done and doesn't charge FS prices for just a BJ.
-
06-21-21 19:11 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 653What makes you think she got clean?? I'm not being sarcastic I'm actually curious.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 16:03 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 158Krystal
Wow, did her a few times in Manchester years ago. She looks great. But I don't go to Dover.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 14:29 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 133Krystal
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...wife_i10686581
Has anyone gone to see her since she got clean?
-
06-18-21 23:02 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 242It has already started, read some reviews in the Mass board. She used to be really good and by the explicit language in her post, it hasn't been going well. This hobby is a cruel mistress, chewing up these young girls left and right.
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:51 #2290Banned Member

Posts: 73Meth head Lily
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...v/156550813304
5 am to 3 am? LMAO. I feel so bad for this girl. Getting pimped out by a meth had himself. This girl is really pretty. She will have no teeth and look like a zombie in no time. You have to be a pretty cruel person to do this to a girl.
-
06-17-21 18:46 #2289Banned Member

Posts: 942I've been texting with her, doesn't come across as real friendly, also wants $200 dollars for a half hour, screen shot for the win LOL.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 21:41 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 249History
LOL went to google it, apparently she figured out her full name was on there, cause it isn't now.
Originally Posted by Lknfosum
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 11:07 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 69Interesting
No reviews online. Claims to have no gag reflex. I would like to check that out.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 11:04 #2286Regular Member

Posts: 11She has a history
Haven't seen her but if you Google her full name from the add you see that she has done time and may have current warrants for burglary.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
Remember Google is your friend.
Be safe.
Lkn.
-
06-14-21 22:17 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Secret benefits
Yeah, that site is garbage. It feels like most of the messages I received and opened were from bots. I usually tried to open up / reply to the girls that I recognized from other sites (WYP, SA), but even they weren't following up after my initial attempt at contact. It felt like a big waste of money.
Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91
[View Original Post]
I did succeed with one girl that I recognized from SA, but I think it was only because she was online at the time I sent my message. After getting her number, I haven't seen her on SB since. Cool chick. I still chat with her once in a while. My only silver lining from that money sink.
-
06-14-21 19:35 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 242New Talent
She looks kind of cute, might TOFTT if anyone can confirm she's safe. There's been a few new postings popping up in Manch, maybe things are looking up.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 15:32 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 517Secret Benefits
Complete waste of money and time, I messaged a bunch of girls, would get a response here and there, none of it amounted to anything, I think the girls must get a % for every gut that messages them or something, I've got 2 or 3 friends, all the same story, I've never heard of anyone getting laid off of there, now seeking arrangements. That's gold. Money well spent there.
Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:18 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 116Secret benefits
Anyone have any luck on this? I had never been on aside from signing up, but accidentally clicked on an email that someone had messaged me and noticed a girl I know. So I bought credits to message her back and decided to dump the rest in messaging 9 other girls that had messaged me / were online. None of them replied in the week o waited but several granted me access to private albums, which cost credits to unlock.
Think it's a waste of time, but the girl I knew had her name as her profile name, and a verification vid, all seemed legit that she was really on the site, the rest idk.
If anyone has actually met someone on it I might be willing to dump one more round of credits.











Reply With Quote





