Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 37345
-
06-16-21 14:49 #21040Senior Member

Posts: 1084Absolutely true.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 14:25 #21039Regular Member

Posts: 5She had already used it on me, it was pretty damn cool. I want to know if you've had this experience and how it is for you.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 14:24 #21038Senior Member

Posts: 514My issue
My biggest issue when trying to find a head queen was that many of them wanted a shit ton of money just for BJ! Some wanted 80 for a QV and I heard that many of them tried to get you off early and kick you out. Is this still true?
-
06-16-21 14:07 #21037Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella
Bella gets released tomorrow. Don't know if she is staying out of the game or not.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:25 #21036Senior Member

Posts: 1449She's only does virtual according to her profile.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:24 #21035Senior Member

Posts: 1449Tryst, listcrawler or sumo but they are all about the same got to get past all the bs to find any news talent. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 12:53 #21034Senior Member

Posts: 1084If you know Monique, she's still been my most reliable. For you all that don't know her and hadn't traded info with me, please don't blow up my inbox.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 12:36 #21033Senior Member

Posts: 87Toys
Kory has a nice collection and I've used them in our times together. You can find her at tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by TornadosBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 12:26 #21032Senior Member

Posts: 438Is the well running dry?
Lately. It seems like Roxanne is the only reliable BBBJCIM and swallower.
Staxx- Phone tag.
Kathy- Vacation.
Bella- Vacation.
Kryss- Quit?
Lola- Phone tag.
Winter. Vacation.
Anyone else?
Or. Is there a webpage everyone else is using instead of skip?
-
06-16-21 12:13 #21031Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Does anyone know of providers that have the same body type like the one linked below? I've been looking for that for quite some time and I've messaged the lady linked below but no responses, any help would be greatly appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/kinkyredhead
-
06-16-21 12:08 #21030Senior Member

Posts: 56Staxx and greek
I have dreamt of a trip to Greece with staxx.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
Slight up-charge, but she took it like a champ.
-
06-16-21 12:06 #21029Senior Member

Posts: 316Dakota
She advertises on Tryst.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 11:24 #21028Senior Member

Posts: 1069Toys?
On you or on herself? Oh you freaky, freaky! Seriously though I would say if you buy a brand new toy and bring it with you chances are a lot of then would use it. Build a relationship aka become a regular and that girl will most likely be willing to do more with you.
Originally Posted by TornadosBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 11:06 #21027Senior Member

Posts: 889Let me know after you pull the trigger
I am hitting her up but nothing set up yet. Let me know if you pull.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:01 #21026Senior Member

Posts: 146Update on Winter
Anybody know when she gets back from vacation? There seems to be no other active, vetted providers with her specific skill set (unless I'm wrong in which case please correct me with contact info haha).












Reply With Quote





