Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12336

  2. #12335

  3. #12334

    Spades?


  4. #12333
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I tried to text her this morning and was blocked. I think she got too publicity and the calls wore her out. Did you not say she would freak out and block people. I simply asked for location and donations. Concerning dirty feet, so true. I took pics and videos of Baddie and that is what I saw. Don't take your shoes in those dirty greasy hotels. PM with any help you can provide. I am a fellow spinner lover.
    Tried texting for three days now. Crickets.

  5. #12332

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I tried to text her this morning and was blocked. I think she got too publicity and the calls wore her out. Did you not say she would freak out and block people. I simply asked for location and donations. Concerning dirty feet, so true. I took pics and videos of Baddie and that is what I saw. Don't take your shoes in those dirty greasy hotels. PM with any help you can provide. I am a fellow spinner lover.
    Her phone was off, she didn't block any numbers.

  6. #12331
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I tried to text her this morning and was blocked. I think she got too publicity and the calls wore her out. Did you not say she would freak out and block people. I simply asked for location and donations. Concerning dirty feet, so true. I took pics and videos of Baddie and that is what I saw. Don't take your shoes in those dirty greasy hotels. PM with any help you can provide. I am a fellow spinner lover.
    I spooked a few that way, so I stopped asking. I just text "I saw your ad and would like to meet" I let them steer the convo from there. She told me she is nervous about meeting people but wants to find a few good regulars.

  7. #12330
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    LOL people are picky, and always find something to blame.

    I concerns more on her small warts.
    LOL those are moles, she has a few other small ones on her body elsewhere, nothing to worry about. I'm a hillbilly dirty feet don't bother me anyway, but you are right, pointing out her feet were dirty is a bit petty, she is stunning and has a great body, she could wear muddy boots and I still wouldn't care. Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotRuiner  [View Original Post]
    I can't even get her to respond. The Dayton scene really is a hot pile of shit.
    She screens her calls. If she doesn't like how somebody talks to her or gets a shady vibe from the texts she won't answer, that is what I was told anyway. I texted her twice over 3 days and she answered 3 days later, she said she was leery at first because I have a different area code. After that communication has been no problem. I have had a few others never respond back and a few respond days later. I guess it's luck of the draw with some and airing on the side of caution with others.

    I'm not sure how she acts with her other dates but it's more of a FWB experience. She doesn't act like it's business and hangs out before and after, it feels like I'm getting special treatment to be honest, but maybe that is just how she is. We have good conversation and her oral skills are phenomenal in other ways that will have your attention also. She is very animate, enthusiastic, vocal, loves having her breasts played with and being touched.

  8. #12329

    Southern Charm + Hailey Marie

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/170569291797

    Met at her incall roach infested apartment. Smoker, shot up dope in front of me. Didn't partake.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/452653118475

    Another dope head. Gave her a ride to her dealer. She's cute but basically not much more than a street wise hooker. Didn't partake.

  9. #12328

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusComm  [View Original Post]
    She isn't strung out, her pics are accurate although she looks better in person IMHO. I have been seeing her for the past two weeks, she is my regular. I am very satisfied with her attitude, looks and performance. She had me take a bunch of pics and vids with my phone, an added bonus to an already great time. You won't be disappointed, she is a sweetheart that looks and acts like a porn star. Let me know how it turns out.
    I tried to text her this morning and was blocked. I think she got too publicity and the calls wore her out. Did you not say she would freak out and block people. I simply asked for location and donations. Concerning dirty feet, so true. I took pics and videos of Baddie and that is what I saw. Don't take your shoes in those dirty greasy hotels. PM with any help you can provide. I am a fellow spinner lover.
    Last edited by Potus2020; 06-15-21 at 17:24. Reason: Added info

  10. #12327
    Quote Originally Posted by Games  [View Original Post]
    She so awesome but can't wash her dirty feet. In that pic. The bottom on here feet look like black top.
    LOL people are picky, and always find something to blame.

    I concerns more on her small warts.

  11. #12326
    Fkn Oprah Winfrey out here giving slobberneck.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...girls/39463925

  12. #12325

    She is my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotRuiner  [View Original Post]
    Yes, her. I am very interested.

    The other girl Chloe who offers. 75 blowjobs stopped responding after I asked for an unedited picture and was rude bc I asked. I was just trying to verify what she actually looks like since her pics are heavily edited. I just don't want to smash a straight crack head. I guess for the crime of asking she blocked my number. Shame bc I'm looking for a regular. Looks like heaven is on deck.
    She isn't strung out, her pics are accurate although she looks better in person IMHO. I have been seeing her for the past two weeks, she is my regular. I am very satisfied with her attitude, looks and performance. She had me take a bunch of pics and vids with my phone, an added bonus to an already great time. You won't be disappointed, she is a sweetheart that looks and acts like a porn star. Let me know how it turns out.

  13. #12324
    Quote Originally Posted by Games  [View Original Post]
    She so awesome but can't wash her dirty feet. In that pic. The bottom on here feet look like black top.
    Her hygiene is great, her feet got dirty from walking around barefoot on the motel carpet. That's why I hate living in motels with carpeting in the rooms, it's always dirty. That picture was taken after she had already been there a few hours walking around nude. She had me take a bunch of video and pictures, we did that for a few hours. There is no need for you to create pointless drama, the only reason I'm responding is to clarify the motel carpet is dirty, not her. If you doubt she is awesome, book a date and lets us know how it turns out.

  14. #12323
    Quote Originally Posted by Games  [View Original Post]
    She so awesome but can't wash her dirty feet. In that pic. The bottom on here feet look like black top.
    I can't even get her to respond. The Dayton scene really is a hot pile of shit.

  15. #12322
    Banned Member


    Posts: 166

    Dirty feet

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusComm  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Heaven she is awesome. We have a great time together and she is she is a very attractive and energetic, she also has a great personality. If she enjoys your company she will hang out for awhile. I highly recommend her. This is a picture I took of her.
    She so awesome but can't wash her dirty feet. In that pic. The bottom on here feet look like black top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape