Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 1252 1752 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20566

    STG Allie

    Mongers,

    I dreamt of this one today.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/753188412284

    Easy text set up, arrive at a fleabag motel in hermitage and the room smells like smoke, but that was the worst part of this visit. She does look like her pics, but she has some added weight and baby damage (disclaimer: I don't mind, but some of you may) she's very flexible for a thicker girl and will get right down to business when you enter the room by doing a 5/0 check and removing her thong. With that being said, she could drop the ghetto accent, but she's very friendly and accommodating. I fell asleep and had an amazing, sloppy BBBJ. Once fully erect, I entered her bald, slick, wet and tight cat uncovered for some mish. Flipped to doggie and I was taking her to pound town. Let me tell you, there's better looking providers and she's not very vocal, but she can take a mean beating. I pounded her honey hole like a piston and she would buck her hips and coo with encouraging words to go harder. Unfortunately, she didn't want cip, so I obliged and emptied my seed on and around her starfish and kitty (it might as well have been cip at that point?) I woke up, cleaned off and I was out the door without issue. Damage was 120 for a slightly extended, non rush qv. As always, YMMV and stay safe.

    SparkXXX.

  2. #20565

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed with her as well. Probably 3 or 4 months ago. She has 3 kids I believe but I don't know where they stay. Never ran into them, she just mentioned them to me before. And I think she's a bit older than she says, but she doesn't look it. And yes, she is an excellent provider. Had the same experience with BBBJ, riding, missionary and doggy. Pics were accurate. Baby dmg was minimal imo. Only thing I disagree with is her height. I don't think she 5'7". I felt like she was like 5'4". She's very light weight and you could really grab on to her. I taped this dream to relive it. She was one of my favorites, but she moved further away from me and I just have not been willing to drive the distance, but she was definitely a good performer when I saw her. I would give her an 8 or 9. I honestly had no problems with her. Only thing stopping her from being a 10 in my book is that I've done pretty women before. She pretty plain looking tbh. Not bad, but not amazing either. She gave off soccer mom vibes. I dreamed with her in a hotel, and the hotel was clean so I didn't experience any of the environmental issues.
    I saw her this weekend. I can confirm most of what was said.

    Very small. Very minimum baby damage. Enthusiastic BJ. She cannot get on top.

    Saw her at her apartment. Slight smoke smell.

  3. #20564

    Any experience with?

    Hi gents,

    Any one had an experience with.

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2442194

    Thanks.

  4. #20563

    Feedback needed!

    Has anyone had any experience with.

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2442194

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks.

  5. #20562

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker64  [View Original Post]
    Could be legit, I'm still thinking TGTBT.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/860522225724
    When you google that number this is the girl connected to it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lus-1/39511590

    Never met her and don't intend to.

  6. #20561

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Should we all run at one time or take turns. I mean this guy found a unicorn.
    I reviewed her before. Never got her name, just called her Amazon cause of how long and lengthy she is. But she's a good lay no doubt, but hard to reach sometimes.

  7. #20560

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    I'll add to this. I was interested as well from the pics, googled her number, and got a hit on another ad for Shelly, and she has a long history of ripping people off / being a streetwalker con artist. Pass on affiliation alone.
    As I thought, TGTBT. The more you know I guess.

    Thank a lot!! Stay safe!

  8. #20559
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    But it's more negative than positive. I do believe it is her in those pictures but they are so long ago and so many drugs ago that she doesn't look that good anymore. Has a really nice set of man-made's on her though. But the odor emanating from down below is much more than most can stand. She was in a really rundown place (not hotel) off of Dickerson road. Her teeth are there but gaps between them. Definitely not what most people would think but is legit.
    I'll add to this. I was interested as well from the pics, googled her number, and got a hit on another ad for Shelly, and she has a long history of ripping people off / being a streetwalker con artist. Pass on affiliation alone.

  9. #20558

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker64  [View Original Post]
    Could be legit, I'm still thinking TGTBT.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/860522225724
    But it's more negative than positive. I do believe it is her in those pictures but they are so long ago and so many drugs ago that she doesn't look that good anymore. Has a really nice set of man-made's on her though. But the odor emanating from down below is much more than most can stand. She was in a really rundown place (not hotel) off of Dickerson road. Her teeth are there but gaps between them. Definitely not what most people would think but is legit.

  10. #20557

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    Could be legit, I'm still thinking TGTBT.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/860522225724

  11. #20556
    Quote Originally Posted by Pervysensei0  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/669762601466

    Saw her. She's real. Tall, slender, and artificial redhead. She a but more street than I was expecting based on her pics, but besides that. I had a good time. She's has a nice slender body. No mom bod dmg. All her teeth. Her toes look weird, but besides that she's great. The deed was okay.
    Should we all run at one time or take turns. I mean this guy found a unicorn.

  12. #20555

    Tall redhead

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/669762601466

    Saw her. She's real. Tall, slender, and artificial redhead. She a but more street than I was expecting based on her pics, but besides that. I had a good time. She's has a nice slender body. No mom bod dmg. All her teeth. Her toes look weird, but besides that she's great. The deed was okay.

  13. #20554

    Lovely Ladi

    The Greek Freak will be here this evening!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63352681

  14. #20553

    Big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGroban;5396198[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/63284173[/URL]

    Traveling to the Nashville area soon and I've been thinking of seeing this big titty goddess. Anyone have any run ins with her?
    "Big titty goddess" ? That's an understatement! Her cans are massive. If you do see her please report back here.

  15. #20552

    Ali

    I've dug around a bit on this one but can't find much. Posted a couple times over the past year. Does anybody have any experience with her?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...i/480715691237

    Thanks,

    Hardly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape