The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 472 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3578

    Jessie Monroe is back

    I heard from Jessie, I think she's back in town.

    Good luck guys, maybe we should hit her up for a gangbang, or just a BJ gangbang.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessie.jpg‎  

  2. #3577

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts.

    Damn some of these girls I use to see for. 4 for hh now for a q. V. Is 2. Thanks Biden.
    I agree 140 qv is still high.

    I've seen QV for 50-100, (probably depending if they need the cash badly).

    The mongers have to drive the prices low, but our little heads will always pay the rate because we are horny and we need to get our fix. Sounds familiar right?

  3. #3576

    Lumber prices

    All you hear on the news is lumber prices are through the roof, gas prices, real estate. They never mention escorts.

    Damn some of these girls I use to see for. 4 for hh now for a q. V. Is 2. Thanks Biden.

  4. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    It's Heather Hurley. Seen her but it's been a long time ago so not sure that my opinion would be representative of her now.
    Same. She used to use an Hx profile, and used to be 3 bills for an hr. If she was still at that rate I'd jump at the chance to see how the last 3 years have treated her. At double the old rate now though, it's a pass.

    How do these girls not realize that their bodies are a depreciating asset? (LOL-halfheartedly kidding).

  5. #3574

    Hazel

    Anyone know Hazel or seen her? Her ad looks amazing.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta/Hazelmay22

  6. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone see this one or use this agency?

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/4960708.htm

    They seem to be sending different Brazilian girls weekly but nothing on here or in TER. Anyone know the going rate and how good the service is?
    Saw her last night. Geez one of the hottest girl you'll ever seen and she was amazing in the sack. Rushed me out a few minutes before the hour was up but we'll worthy be money.

  7. #3572
    It's Heather Hurley. Seen her but it's been a long time ago so not sure that my opinion would be representative of her now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this one or have any info on her? All my research comes up empty and she has 100 reviews on PD and several references to her being a porn star but I can't seem to find anything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Hheatherlovee

  8. #3571

    Any info on this one?

    Has anyone been with this one or have any info on her? All my research comes up empty and she has 100 reviews on PD and several references to her being a porn star but I can't seem to find anything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Hheatherlovee

  9. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by TastiTina  [View Original Post]
    Though I'd say hello.

    Been quite a while.

    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    That is a real classic! Use to win every year the best BBBJ of the year!

    Welcome back and I hope all is well!

    Cheers.

  10. #3569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Jessperfect

    Anyone else got to taste this smoking hot spinner in SD? She is from out of state and was touring CA earlier this year. I was doing work down there and went to her incall in NC after responding to her online ad. She is also a stripper at a joint called "The Pony", wherever the hell that is. Very active on SM, and friended me on all her accounts. Expensive but worth it, probably one of the cutest spinners I have had lately. GFE with BBBJ and DATY but no kissing, CFS only. She posed for a bunch of pics, and even spread her pink lips wide so I can really suck on her clit. Pussy was bubblegum sweet.

    She went up north and I saw her again at her incall in San Dimas after she texted me, but this time I went for her super cute mixed Latina-Asian spinner brunette friend Arianna while Jess went out for a bit. She actually tried to get me to fork over for doubles, but that really ain't my scene. Here are a few of my pics and a bunch from her SM and online ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessperfect National City (1).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (2).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (3).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (4).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (5).jpg‎  

    Jessperfect National City (6).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (7).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (8).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (9).jpg‎   Jessperfect National City (10).jpg‎  


  11. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by Flflsdca  [View Original Post]
    Intriguing ad, not really buying it, not a lot of intel, wondering if anyone here has info, DM me please.

    https://tryst.link/escort/___autumn__2020#photos.
    This came up from searching her number:

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14655439

    In that ad she mentions bare for 6.

  12. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, which one is the blonde?
    Bella is blonde. Bianca is black (hair).

  13. #3566

    Who is Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Well I haven't seen Bianca or Bella but I video chatted with them on Snapchat for verification and they are legit.
    Just out of curiosity, which one is the blonde?

  14. #3565

    Need intel on North County Autumn (formerly Stacy from New Orleans?)

    Intriguing ad, not really buying it, not a lot of intel, wondering if anyone here has info, DM me please.

    https://tryst.link/escort/___autumn__2020#photos.

  15. #3564
    Well I haven't seen Bianca or Bella but I video chatted with them on Snapchat for verification and they are legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape