Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 978 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfDip;5398814[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/63390513[/URL]
    Fuck me those tits. Breast man got to see.

  2. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    But I'm with SammiB now.
    Probably on the phone w her girl, this mofo getting ready to tear this ass up LOLOL.

  3. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I was on St Pete side of the bridge today so decided to check out Stormee. She did the ask on the gatorade and lighter, I'm like whatever makes her feel better. I don't know where the confusion is that makes them think that proves I'm not LEO. I'm pretty sure LEO is able to buy Gatorade and a lighter. Anyway, pull up, let her know I'm there, she agrees to meet me at the door. All I can say is WOW, amazing! It's completely amazing that she can make herself look that good on camera! WOW, what are you guys thinking that put yourself in that?? Whoever said they can get BBFS for 40 from her got overcharged. Fat, pastie, face looks rough. She was wearing a black one piece lingerie. Droopy boobs, dark patches near her crotch. Haha, you got me, LOL.
    How her boobs droop? Though they were man made. Lots of cars next been reported on her location before as well as the dark patches near crotch. Anyone figure out what those are? Kinda surprised so much diff from pics she must be talented w the makeup etc. LOL.

  4. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I was on St Pete side of the bridge today so decided to check out Stormee. She did the ask on the gatorade and lighter, I'm like whatever makes her feel better. I don't know where the confusion is that makes them think that proves I'm not LEO. I'm pretty sure LEO is able to buy Gatorade and a lighter. Anyway, pull up, let her know I'm there, she agrees to meet me at the door. All I can say is WOW, amazing! It's completely amazing that she can make herself look that good on camera! WOW, what are you guys thinking that put yourself in that?? Whoever said they can get BBFS for 40 from her got overcharged. Fat, pastie, face looks rough. She was wearing a black one piece lingerie. Droopy boobs, dark patches near her crotch. Haha, you got me, LOL.
    I'd did the 40 FS because at least she had a room, I haven't been back but would in a pinch. She ended up doing a bbbjwswallow per my request to finish me off.

    But yeah, I agree with what you've stated.

  5. #6737

    Stormee

    I was on St Pete side of the bridge today so decided to check out Stormee. She did the ask on the gatorade and lighter, I'm like whatever makes her feel better. I don't know where the confusion is that makes them think that proves I'm not LEO. I'm pretty sure LEO is able to buy Gatorade and a lighter. Anyway, pull up, let her know I'm there, she agrees to meet me at the door. All I can say is WOW, amazing! It's completely amazing that she can make herself look that good on camera! WOW, what are you guys thinking that put yourself in that?? Whoever said they can get BBFS for 40 from her got overcharged. Fat, pastie, face looks rough. She was wearing a black one piece lingerie. Droopy boobs, dark patches near her crotch. Haha, you got me, LOL. C'Mon. Guys, supposed to be honest reviews on here. Anyway, handed her the gatorade and lighter and politely excused myself. I did see that old dude luching in the background. There were like 4 cars in the drive when I pulled up. Well on to Sammie B. As long as she has that tight spinner body, I'll work through the rest.

  6. #6736
    Quote Originally Posted by Drucrx  [View Original Post]
    Known thief that has been reviewed for on this board for many years. I'd avoid.
    I'd do a car date with her, less chance of getting ripped off. She quoted 60 BJ.

    And 80 qv /100 hh /200 hr.

    I'd do the 60 FS car date. Just waiting to see what she says.

  7. #6735

    No quit FF

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on these providers?

    They both offer bbbjdtws no quit no stop ff action and they look legit. I may have to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63350564

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63378815
    2nd link. Kristina, the real deal for DT. I don't know about the no holds FF though. But I guess Dsize matters for that.

    1st link. Luisa, comms are good until it is time to meet. She goes silent. Tried to meet for the last time about a month ago. I have moved on and will vicariously through you.

  8. #6734

    I know she's getting a room tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not heard back from in 3 weeks. Perhaps needs some time w her uncle to straighten her ass out. Maybe I can arrange the meet lolol. Comms were never strong but they did exist at some point.
    But I'm with SammiB now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ABBFE2DA-D501-4678-903F-75E47A6B4A84.jpg‎  

  9. #6733

    Any reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on these providers?

    They both offer bbbjdtws no quit no stop ff action and they look legit. I may have to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63350564

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63378815
    Never been with either one. They are both a little big for me.

  10. #6732
    Known thief that has been reviewed for on this board for many years. I'd avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have intel on this one? Big fan of what she has to offer if she's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/62053100

  11. #6731

    Preggo Sarah

    Any mongers have intel on this one? Big fan of what she has to offer if she's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/62053100

  12. #6730
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on these providers?

    They both offer bbbjdtws no quit no stop ff action and they look legit. I may have to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63350564

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63378815
    2nd one is legit. Have tried to see before but never made it. Was / may still be staying at the crowd favorite ext stay.

  13. #6729

    Any reports

    Any reports on these providers?

    They both offer bbbjdtws no quit no stop ff action and they look legit. I may have to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63350564

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63378815

  14. #6728

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I hear from Astrid several times a week and wants to meet (just last night) - then nothing after responding. Unusual communication for us.
    Contact made then crickets. She is also moving from place to place more often. Concerned for her.

    Does she have a sugaD or knight now who is keeping her from meeting?

  15. #6727
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I hear from Astrid several times a week and wants to meet (just last night) - then nothing after responding. Unusual communication for us.
    Not heard back from in 3 weeks. Perhaps needs some time w her uncle to straighten her ass out. Maybe I can arrange the meet lolol. Comms were never strong but they did exist at some point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape