Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42919

    Bspa

    Stop by Bspa Sunday afternoon. Saw Angie now being a Kamp I don't really expect a good massage but this was the exception to the rule. She gave an awesome massage she spent 30 minutes on my legs and my arms and my back and it was actually one of the best massages I have ever had. She got the hot towel and cleaned up my back. The extras are standard and standard pricing applies here. She is very cute better than average ass and natural B sized breast. She is heading back to San Francisco in a month so if you get a chance and go by and see her she's a true sweetheart.

  2. #42918

    Kiwi

    Saw a new ad, Spaulding at Holcomb.

    Anyone tried it?

  3. #42917

    Apple / Rose

    So 2 questions, is Rose and Apple the same place on Piedmont? And any one you might recommend?

    TIA,

    Jag.

  4. #42916
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #42915
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anna at I-Spa. Just a great experience. UTC up and down behind. Over to top experience for a rub and tug. Senior PM but she'll be my regular for a while. So exceeded Sisi that I was embarrassed to only tip $50 as it was all I had. 60+50 table shower included. Will repeat.
    If you enjoyed her solo, you should try an Anna and Angela duo next time.

  6. #42914

    Looking for Chubby Big Boobs in Norcross

    Good morning fellow mongers. I just opened an office in Norcross / Peachtree Corners area and realized there is a plethora of CAMPs to choose from! Like literally 4 within walking distance. I'm about to go broke! LOL Does anyone know where I may find a chubby but not too chubby, big boobs, nice HE provider. FS not necessary but would be welcomed! LOL I know many of you did not care for Fiona at Sunset a while back but she was always good to me. Haven't been able to locate her so I need to update! I’ve seen “Kimmie” at Mini but that’s a bit of a drive and i want some a bit closer. Thanks guys!

  7. #42913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anna at I-Spa. Just a great experience. UTC up and down behind. Over to top experience for a rub and tug. Senior PM but she'll be my regular for a while. So exceeded Sisi that I was embarrassed to only tip $50 as it was all I had. 60+50 table shower included. Will repeat.
    I saw ISPA posting on adultlook for a bit. I thought the post on adultlook was illegitimate because I thought they closed but apparently not.

  8. #42912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Dam some of you are smart asf. You all that deciphered my hint very well. All I got to say is dam LOL. That is pretty rad. The glitch is in google maps for everyone wondering. It makes a grey Toyota Tacoma in the street look like a 6 X6 truck. Like a Hennessey VelociRaptor. Yes this Spa is still in service even after a ravamp. Have fun lads. I might try their new spot too soon. Let us know how it goes. I don't mind spilling the juicy juice of where it was if you go.

  9. #42911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to PM you like everyone else I guess. Your mailbox is full.
    LOL. I PM'ed you as stating certain things in the thread is not welcome. My mailbox has been bombarded. I am by no means trying to discourage people from posting certain things. Idk how that conclusion came about but ok. Let us know how the experience is mate.

  10. #42910

    I-Spa Anna

    Saw Anna at I-Spa. Just a great experience. UTC up and down behind. Over to top experience for a rub and tug. Senior PM but she'll be my regular for a while. So exceeded Sisi that I was embarrassed to only tip $50 as it was all I had. 60+50 table shower included. Will repeat.

  11. #42909
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    Called and scheduled appointment. They said they prefer that. Hung up and got a text they moved locations. Little farther drive but not a huge deal. Glad they texted the new address.

    Get to spot. Decent TS. Back to room and massage was 6/10. Happy on the flip and UTC was definitely okay.

    She was cute. Older probably mid to late 40's.
    Where is this new Peach Spa? The old one closed down at least two years ago.

  12. #42908
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    Was the older woman very fit, with a bobbed haircut and Korean? That "you know what I mean" screams of Kim aka Tina from DDS / Pileo. She went off the radar several months back.
    Kim seems to be long gone.

  13. #42907
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Nope the woman I had had a little fat, short, long black hair, no tattoos, no blemishes on her body or face, makeup on, wore some open toe heels, toes painted orange / red, good size tits, nipples were pink and they were hard, she is an Asian MILF, ass not stupid thick but got some juiciness to it. I've never had Kim / Tina. The woman I had seems to be Korean.
    Jrody. I have a guess. PM.

  14. #42906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #42905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    Was the older woman very fit, with a bobbed haircut and Korean? That "you know what I mean" screams of Kim aka Tina from DDS / Pileo. She went off the radar several months back.
    Nope the woman I had had a little fat, short, long black hair, no tattoos, no blemishes on her body or face, makeup on, wore some open toe heels, toes painted orange / red, good size tits, nipples were pink and they were hard, she is an Asian MILF, ass not stupid thick but got some juiciness to it. I've never had Kim / Tina. The woman I had seems to be Korean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape