The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Are you all speaking of this woman?

    https://youtu.be/M3f7IL740Nk
    Thats Ivanna. Those videos are doing her no favors.

  2. #4740

    "Dr. Ivanna"

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSonata  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she was very weird. Her site with her videos are also very weird, calling Gina the goddess too.

    Will def be avoiding didn't know she might be a little crazy.
    Are you all speaking of this woman?

    https://youtu.be/M3f7IL740Nk

  3. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    She is not clean or freshy. She is like the crack **** Kelly.

    No hygiene. And perhaps mentally hill. She talks sometimes to stuff animals. That is why I hate sharing high hand bare.
    I reached out and she was very weird. Her site with her videos are also very weird, calling Gina the goddess too.

    Will def be avoiding didn't know she might be a little crazy.

  4. #4738

    Camilla Encanto

    Anybody have any info on Camila at Lear?

  5. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ivanna about 3 times pre-covid, all outcall. She showed up on time, and as others have noted, she will do anything, and she is bare friendly in every way, although I did not partake. I always had a good time with her, she works hard and will do what you want. She is not that attractive and her body is not that great. A few recent reviews indicate she may not be mentally stable, but I did not have that experience. She was always clean and freshly showered, but it's anybody's guess what many years of unprotected activity may be confronting you in an appointment.
    She is not clean or freshy. She is like the crack **** Kelly.

    No hygiene. And perhaps mentally hill. She talks sometimes to stuff animals. That is why I hate sharing high hand bare.

  6. #4736

    Ivanna

    Quote Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8  [View Original Post]
    I would send her a text but contact is FaceTime only. I guess this Hungarian pisswhore import of Gina Rollins will stay my all time favorite BBFS queen https://supersexy-supersweet.escortbook.com/.

    If you book her through Gina is 400 as Sabrina if you book her directly you can get a quickie for 100 and there ain't anything not in the menu there.
    I saw Ivanna about 3 times pre-covid, all outcall. She showed up on time, and as others have noted, she will do anything, and she is bare friendly in every way, although I did not partake. I always had a good time with her, she works hard and will do what you want. She is not that attractive and her body is not that great. A few recent reviews indicate she may not be mentally stable, but I did not have that experience. She was always clean and freshly showered, but it's anybody's guess what many years of unprotected activity may be confronting you in an appointment.

  7. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8  [View Original Post]
    I would send her a text but contact is FaceTime only. I guess this Hungarian pisswhore import of Gina Rollins will stay my all time favorite BBFS queen https://supersexy-supersweet.escortbook.com/.

    If you book her through Gina is 400 as Sabrina if you book her directly you can get a quickie for 100 and there ain't anything not in the menu there.
    Oh wow, do you know if she's clean?

  8. #4734

    Either retired or no longer with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nycguy2885  [View Original Post]
    Is that her most recent phone number?.
    I tried all different # I have of her in the past 8 months no luck. Last time I saw her was just before the lock down in NY. Since then nothing. Either she has retired, or she is no longer in this world. I am going to try to reach again, or to reach Aida, a retired GC girl if she knows anything. Hopefully her # is still the same.

  9. #4733

    Anyone?

    Sorry for the bump, but can anyone shed some light here?

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused about the GC history. I remember way back in the day when it was Jerry's Cherries. Then it changed to Gentleman's Choice, and then it changed to Diamond Desires Exclusive with the UK domain, which is still active. I wasn't aware of EC and I see a lot of the girls from GC are there. Can someone give me the breakdown of how this agency split up?

  10. #4732

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8  [View Original Post]
    Is EC the old gentleman's choice? I've seen autumn before and pretty good BBFS but wasn't such a big ***** like the 2 other former Hungarian Julie's girls Dr. Ivanna or Sofia. They allowed creampies and drank my piss. Any retro vintage Julie's girl like that pm me or reply here to this link to this old fart who shamelessly compassing BBFS Hungarian BBFS queens.
    Is Sofia still around??

  11. #4731
    Is that her most recent phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8  [View Original Post]
    I would send her a text but contact is FaceTime only. I guess this Hungarian pisswhore import of Gina Rollins will stay my all time favorite BBFS queen https://supersexy-supersweet.escortbook.com/.

    If you book her through Gina is 400 as Sabrina if you book her directly you can get a quickie for 100 and there ain't anything not in the menu there.
    .

  12. #4730
    Is that her most recent phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8  [View Original Post]
    I would send her a text but contact is FaceTime only. I guess this Hungarian pisswhore import of Gina Rollins will stay my all time favorite BBFS queen https://supersexy-supersweet.escortbook.com/.

    If you book her through Gina is 400 as Sabrina if you book her directly you can get a quickie for 100 and there ain't anything not in the menu there.

  13. #4729

    Shaking my head

    Quote Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8  [View Original Post]
    I would send her a text but contact is FaceTime only. I guess this Hungarian pisswhore import of Gina Rollins will stay my all time favorite BBFS queen https://supersexy-supersweet.escortbook.com/.

    If you book her through Gina is 400 as Sabrina if you book her directly you can get a quickie for 100 and there ain't anything not in the menu there.
    I know she is cheap but, she is also nasty with poor hygiene. Rather spend 400 at a Chinese parlor.

  14. #4728

    Oh well takes some research but creampie is around

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there is ZERO chance this girl is legit. Read the description. Look at the pictures. And if, after all that, you're still not convinced then check the rates.

    I wouldn't even waste my time sending a text.
    I would send her a text but contact is FaceTime only. I guess this Hungarian pisswhore import of Gina Rollins will stay my all time favorite BBFS queen https://supersexy-supersweet.escortbook.com/.

    If you book her through Gina is 400 as Sabrina if you book her directly you can get a quickie for 100 and there ain't anything not in the menu there.

  15. #4727

    Yes, they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ariel red, Polly, or Bebe does BBFS? I hear Polly has before, YMMV with Polly. Not sure if that's accurate, I heard if Bebe knows your or is comfortable, she might, that's unconfirmed as well. What about Ariel red? Anyone know? Message me or say here.
    There's a review down the page on Ariel. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape