Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 32168
-
06-14-21 23:14 #18983Senior Member

Posts: 328Blanca Sterling
Was looking for something different. Some AMPs are asking FS prices for NOVA+ service and others are asking Escort prices for FS service.
Another monger on the board turned me on to Blanca, a middle aged Latina that works out of her house in Sterling. She is listed on RubRatings so there must be some action to be had. I call her up and make a midday hour appointment and she gives me her address.
I roll up to this older residential neighborhood with only street parking available. I park and walk up the driveway to be greeted by a 50 something Latina who is a bit pudgy and wearing black spandex head to toe. I'm in it this far so I go into the converted garage that was made into a nice studio. So I strip and lay face down and she starts with this firm massage and isn't shy about rubbing my dick the whole time. No soft touch needed she had me all hard and after 20 min she asks me to flip. No talk needed, on the flip she oil up junior and jumps in with both hands. OTC is only allowed below the waist but up top she is open to boob play and nursing. With her hands busy she was OK with me sitting up on the table to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear.
Her special massage continued slow and soft to another 20 minutes before she completed her objective. After a hot towel and a smile I got dressed and gave her. 6 house and. 4 tip when she seemed pleased with. The only strange part of the encounter was when she was walking me out a young child ran across the driveway. She said that my granddaughter. Kinda weird.
If this sort of encounter is your thing her contact info is below.
https://dc.rubratings.com/219925
-
06-14-21 22:59 #18982Senior Member

Posts: 506Spa Sung
Headed to Spa after I got off work and met Tiffany (think it's her name) Maybe in her mid 40's but still sexy looking. I paid 60 for half and I was clear with what I wanted.
Started with CBJ until I was ready and she climbed on top. She rode well and git naughty. BBFS is available for about 300. I didn't partake.
Finished in the hat and was out quick.
-
06-14-21 22:17 #18981Senior Member

Posts: 56She is very selective in whom she sees has she nit pic through clients as you book. For whatever reason this is its probably not worth it because of how choosey she is.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:44 #18980Senior Member

Posts: 418Hanna is a keeper
Hanna gives one hell of a TS and in my eyes great body and attitude. Really submissive time and will do what she can to please. Unfortunately she couldn't take me inside. Just too big but can give a great BBBJ. I will keep in my rotation for sure. Super clean and nice lady. Treat her nice. No upsell at all.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:41 #18979Senior Member

Posts: 263Why so cryptic with it? Most AMPs publicly advertise, so it's not crazy to post their location, a link to their add or even a phone number.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
So I'm guessing we do a Maps search for "Lee Highway and (North) Glebe Rd" and then search nearby for "massage"?
If it's a thing of wanting to keep it to yourself, then don't review it. Not being a dick, just my 0. 02.
-
06-14-21 16:32 #18978Senior Member

Posts: 418Moon SPA AMP
I'm sure this person was referring to moon spa which is an AMP and not moon palace.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
https://dc.rubratings.com/148086
-
06-14-21 16:31 #18977Senior Member

Posts: 418Confirmed
I would have to agree. She is a keeper And hella sexy. I couldn't get any FS due to not bringing my own wrapper to fit me so next time I'll see how that is. Her attitude and personality will suck you in for sure. Sensual as hell. Even better when she is attracted to you.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:19 #18976Senior Member

Posts: 418Chacha
There used to be another Chacha with some huge manmades that fit her perfectly. Provided FS too. This one doesn't look like the same one but maybe she is using an old pic to get you to see the improvements and lure you in easily. Now that's good advertisement LOL. As far as Dalah. I haven't pushed that button yet but.
Originally Posted by HKPunter99
[View Original Post]
Donation.
200 for 30 minutes for hot b2 b massage.
300 for 1 hr VIP service for b2 b massage, Nuru, Prostrate massage, body wash service.
Including Full service FS.
-
06-14-21 15:33 #18975Senior Member

Posts: 418Rotation
Yeah that is true with some Indys. I just think the Russian ones are overpriced. Seeing that I have some over 15 years all over Europe and Asians. You have some AMPs that are just as hot between GB and Centreville that offers more for less but to each his own. I have been lucky to have some ATF around for at least 5 months now. Happy Mongering.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 15:24 #18974Senior Member

Posts: 383Problem with rotating like that is if I find someone I like, they're gone by the time I can go again haha. Thanks though, I'll probably give it a go within the next couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 15:10 #18973Senior Member

Posts: 439Russian massage
It is the same ad format, always attractive Caucasian girls, and they are all in the same apartment in Tysons. They rotate girls every 1-2 weeks.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:52 #18972Senior Member

Posts: 433Breeze Spa Herndon
The Chinese lady who use to own the spa at Robert Bacon #4 (not #6 which is Korean) recently opened up a Spa at 297 Herndon Parkway #102 Herndon.
Decent massage, lots of up sell, reluctant to give a NOVA. Probably won't return for a while to see if she settles down with the greed.
-
06-14-21 13:17 #18971Senior Member

Posts: 383How do you pick this place out when browsing the ads on rubratings? None of them are labeled "Russian massage" or anything haha.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 11:55 #18970Senior Member

Posts: 44Pine Spa Woodbridge
Had a visit to Pine on Saturday morning. The first thing I noticed is that they don't want to be noticed. There's no sign outside signifying any sort of business. I had to double check the suite number. Once I verified, I went inside and rang the bell. Was met by the MMS who smiled, and patted my ass all the way to the room. She left and sent in Young / Yung (not sure of spelling). She was wearing a mask, so it was tough to tell age, and had on a sundress that hugged her tiny curves. Probably a small b-cup with a spinner's body. Paid 80 for the hour and got ready for the table shower. She held my hand on the way and did not pull away when I gently grabbed her ass through the thin dress. Shower was thorough, but I could have used a little more teasing. Back in the room it was face down and she covered me with a couple of towels and then placed very hot towels on top of those while she left to clean up the shower room. Massage was good. Firm enough to work out some knots without being painful. She massaged my back through the towels and paid good attention to arms and legs. Minimal teasing up to this point. She eventually removed the towels and went to soft touch. Very nice hands! After several minutes of teasing she told me to flip and asked what I wanted. I said everything she was willing to give, at which point I got the "you take care of me?" I had only brought 200, so I handed over the other 120. She left the room briefly and when she came back she asked for 140. Since I had nothing else, I couldn't be up-sold. I said I would make up for it next time and she accepted that.
She dropped the dress and thong, and her body did not disappoint. She started taking care of me with her tongue before placing the cover. Once on she climbed on for CG. After a couple of minutes we switched and I got her on her back by the edge of the table while I stood. Great view! The table was a little noisy going at this angle, but oh well! After several minutes of tightness, I finished in the bag. She squeezed a little and then took care of removal and cleanup with a hot towel. She had removed her mask prior to the fun and she was cute, and a little older that she initially appeared. Probably late 40's / early 50's, but very well maintained! She did not go for any LFK / DFK, and the idea of me returning any favors never arose. She finished with a little more massage and I was on my way with probably 10 minutes left.
All in all it was a good experience, though I would have preferred a little more interaction with other activities. I will likely repeat to see her or another girl.
-
06-14-21 09:48 #18969Senior Member

Posts: 176It's the k AMP on Lee not too far from Glebe.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





