Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 345 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2296

    Sky

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/713537439500

    Sky was a great experience from beginning to end. Initial communication was via text and went a little slowly, but once we settled on the time we exchanged further details. Her place was not available so I hosted. When I picked her up she was well dressed, clean, and provided light conversation on the ride over. When inside, she did not rush or behave in a dubious way and I felt at ease throughout. During the service, she communicated her limits and what she wanted us to do. At the end, she asked if she could smoke and for any food, which I provided. Lastly I dropped her off at her place.

  2. #2295
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Remi

    Needed some oral relief so I texted Remi, good service for the price and she takes every drop, no swallow but she makes sure to get it all in her mouth before spotting it out. Parking is a pain, apt is not the greatest but she gets it done and doesn't charge FS prices for just a BJ.

  3. #2294
    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...wife_i10686581

    Has anyone gone to see her since she got clean?
    What makes you think she got clean?? I'm not being sarcastic I'm actually curious.

  4. #2293

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...wife_i10686581

    Has anyone gone to see her since she got clean?
    Wow, did her a few times in Manchester years ago. She looks great. But I don't go to Dover.

  5. #2292

    Krystal

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...wife_i10686581

    Has anyone gone to see her since she got clean?

  6. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...v/156550813304

    5 am to 3 am? LMAO. I feel so bad for this girl. Getting pimped out by a meth had himself. This girl is really pretty. She will have no teeth and look like a zombie in no time. You have to be a pretty cruel person to do this to a girl.
    It has already started, read some reviews in the Mass board. She used to be really good and by the explicit language in her post, it hasn't been going well. This hobby is a cruel mistress, chewing up these young girls left and right.

  7. #2290

    Meth head Lily

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...v/156550813304

    5 am to 3 am? LMAO. I feel so bad for this girl. Getting pimped out by a meth had himself. This girl is really pretty. She will have no teeth and look like a zombie in no time. You have to be a pretty cruel person to do this to a girl.

  8. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    LOL went to google it, apparently she figured out her full name was on there, cause it isn't now.
    I've been texting with her, doesn't come across as real friendly, also wants $200 dollars for a half hour, screen shot for the win LOL.

  9. #2288

    History

    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfosum  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but if you Google her full name from the add you see that she has done time and may have current warrants for burglary.

    Remember Google is your friend.

    Be safe.

    Lkn.
    LOL went to google it, apparently she figured out her full name was on there, cause it isn't now.

  10. #2287

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She looks kind of cute, might TOFTT if anyone can confirm she's safe. There's been a few new postings popping up in Manch, maybe things are looking up.
    No reviews online. Claims to have no gag reflex. I would like to check that out.

  11. #2286

    She has a history

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She looks kind of cute, might TOFTT if anyone can confirm she's safe. There's been a few new postings popping up in Manch, maybe things are looking up.
    Haven't seen her but if you Google her full name from the add you see that she has done time and may have current warrants for burglary.

    Remember Google is your friend.

    Be safe.

    Lkn.

  12. #2285

    Re: Secret benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on this? I had never been on aside from signing up, but accidentally clicked on an email that someone had messaged me and noticed a girl I know. So I bought credits to message her back and decided to dump the rest in messaging 9 other girls that had messaged me / were online. None of them replied in the week o waited but several granted me access to private albums, which cost credits to unlock.

    Think it's a waste of time, but the girl I knew had her name as her profile name, and a verification vid, all seemed legit that she was really on the site, the rest idk.

    If anyone has actually met someone on it I might be willing to dump one more round of credits.
    Yeah, that site is garbage. It feels like most of the messages I received and opened were from bots. I usually tried to open up / reply to the girls that I recognized from other sites (WYP, SA), but even they weren't following up after my initial attempt at contact. It felt like a big waste of money.

    I did succeed with one girl that I recognized from SA, but I think it was only because she was online at the time I sent my message. After getting her number, I haven't seen her on SB since. Cool chick. I still chat with her once in a while. My only silver lining from that money sink.

  13. #2284

    New Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...tion_i10686575

    She has a tattoo in her images on the post, maybe one of you has seen her before.
    She looks kind of cute, might TOFTT if anyone can confirm she's safe. There's been a few new postings popping up in Manch, maybe things are looking up.

  14. #2283

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on this? I had never been on aside from signing up, but accidentally clicked on an email that someone had messaged me and noticed a girl I know. So I bought credits to message her back and decided to dump the rest in messaging 9 other girls that had messaged me / were online. None of them replied in the week o waited but several granted me access to private albums, which cost credits to unlock.

    Think it's a waste of time, but the girl I knew had her name as her profile name, and a verification vid, all seemed legit that she was really on the site, the rest idk.

    If anyone has actually met someone on it I might be willing to dump one more round of credits.
    Complete waste of money and time, I messaged a bunch of girls, would get a response here and there, none of it amounted to anything, I think the girls must get a % for every gut that messages them or something, I've got 2 or 3 friends, all the same story, I've never heard of anyone getting laid off of there, now seeking arrangements. That's gold. Money well spent there.

  15. #2282

    Secret benefits

    Anyone have any luck on this? I had never been on aside from signing up, but accidentally clicked on an email that someone had messaged me and noticed a girl I know. So I bought credits to message her back and decided to dump the rest in messaging 9 other girls that had messaged me / were online. None of them replied in the week o waited but several granted me access to private albums, which cost credits to unlock.

    Think it's a waste of time, but the girl I knew had her name as her profile name, and a verification vid, all seemed legit that she was really on the site, the rest idk.

    If anyone has actually met someone on it I might be willing to dump one more round of credits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape