Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 25732
-
06-15-21 13:20 #12322Banned Member

Posts: 166Dirty feet
She so awesome but can't wash her dirty feet. In that pic. The bottom on here feet look like black top.
Originally Posted by CrusComm
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 12:20 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 760Tryst is retard HQ when it comes to pricing.
Originally Posted by BigBuckNut
[View Original Post]
Did you pay the $360 rate in the ad? Based on the weight and hygiene issues when you guys got there, I'm hoping you managed to get a substantial discount.
Originally Posted by ZWack
[View Original Post]
The curb crawlers and listcrawlers put up ads there too asking for price ranges that even the TGTBT bullshit ads are asking. In general if you find a girl there search online for the phone number and pictures because there's a good chance you'll find her ads on other sites for a fraction of the price.
-
06-15-21 07:03 #12320Regular Member

Posts: 23Yes, her. I am very interested.
Originally Posted by CrusComm
[View Original Post]
The other girl Chloe who offers. 75 blowjobs stopped responding after I asked for an unedited picture and was rude bc I asked. I was just trying to verify what she actually looks like since her pics are heavily edited. I just don't want to smash a straight crack head. I guess for the crime of asking she blocked my number. Shame bc I'm looking for a regular. Looks like heaven is on deck.
-
06-14-21 21:56 #12319Senior Member

Posts: 132I went for a visit recently. Told her I had seen a comment that her pics weren't accurate. She admitted that she had gained some weight recently but was working on it. Even showed me her treadmill.
Originally Posted by ZWack
[View Original Post]
Hiuse was nice in a quiet neighborhood. AC wasn't real cold. She's definitely a thick girl which might have been part of the cause for the slight odor from down south. Glad I didn't DATY. She's pretty much straight to the point. No real rush on the time. Mentioned having 3 kids but must have been a daddy visitation night. I could see where this might limit her availability.
-
06-14-21 18:04 #12318Regular Member

Posts: 37Update
Alright so I did some investigating of my own and I think the person in the ads that I linked is either fake or a scam. Either that or at the very least "she" is cat fishing for pictures. More on that here in a bit. I contacted the person from different numbers and got responses though after the first initial rounds of messages, several hours had passed by. Example: My first round of messages went out around 3:00 pm and she did not respond until 7:30 pm. Once she began responding, she told me that she normally asks for $$ for an hr but would lower it to $. 6 or $. 7 for an hr. Ie: she gave varied answers for her hr rates. Then she would go on to ask me what I look like and would ask to send her a picture. It really doesn't matter what I look like so I sent different photos (not of me) and if she did not approve of what the picture looked like she would completely stop responding. I was able to get "her" to tell me that she is on Miller but would not tell me exactly where at nor a room.
Originally Posted by PrivateProper
[View Original Post]
Besides that, the ads have two different phone numbers in them. One starts with a 937 and the other is a 313. It is of my belief that "she" is fake / picture collecting / scammer. If anyone can prove me wrong please, I welcome it because from what I've been seeing. These ads are fake.
-
06-14-21 17:43 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 485Charisma / Sassy
Charisma used to go by Sassy or Sexy Sassy worked Cincinnati prior to here you can search there for extensive color, generally favorable reviews there at one point in time.
Originally Posted by CarGuy63
[View Original Post]
Comes and goes (geographically), can be hit or miss.
Definitely a YMMV kind of girl, not a reliable go to.
Young and slender so if spinner is your type physically she may do it for you.
-
06-14-21 17:37 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 63Which Blond
If you're talking about Heaven she is awesome. We have a great time together and she is she is a very attractive and energetic, she also has a great personality. If she enjoys your company she will hang out for awhile. I highly recommend her. This is a picture I took of her.
Originally Posted by ThotRuiner
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 17:26 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 63Ace Mechanic
I'm an experienced mechanic and can build a car from the ground up but she missed her opportunity to see me by playing games.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 15:31 #12314Senior Member

Posts: 115Vaginal Sex With Condom.
Originally Posted by Cartog
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 15:24 #12313Banned Member

Posts: 278Charisma
She looks great, her ad is very appealing but tried all day to see her and every now and then she asks if I'm ready or when do I want to see her but then she never replies when I tell her a time. Finally she calls and asks if I can pick her up on a street downtown and that was the end for me and I blocked her. Maybe some of you have had a better experience with her.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/011216759179
-
06-14-21 14:36 #12312Regular Member

Posts: 23No response from this one
So I won't waste anymore time on her.
The tattooed blonde youngish chick is my next romp I think.
-
06-14-21 13:15 #12311Banned Member

Posts: 166I met her
Yes hes right used to be in trotwood with a room mate name shay. They both used to have ads up. She used to look alot better when I first met her in downtown dyt at a apt by sinclair. I never go in there apts to many people be there or coming. So I did night time car dates. She pretty open menu that is. I've seen her twice and her old roommate about the same. Nothing special to me. But they were cool. And legit.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 11:51 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 952What's VSWC slang for? Sorry if its obvious. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CrusComm
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 11:12 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 50New UTR
Cassie who use to post on STG and is now my wife, are guiding a beautiful 22 yr old blonde who is staying with us in to the profession. She has never done this before and we are looking for respected seniors to slowly break her in. Cassie an I will help her with the screening process. She may be available as early as tonight. Or she may decide not to go through with it.
We are yet to set up a phone number or name.
Please be respectful as she has never done this!
If you are interested message me.
-
06-13-21 23:00 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 63Mildly enthusiastic, not very animate but is expressive, loses enthusiasm and rushes after she gets off which is pretty quick, average BBBJ that was short lived, slight tongue, BBVSCIP very tight, takes a pounding but it gets her off fast. Nice ass, medium thighs, small firm breasts, flat belly, cute face, very tight little body, decent hygiene. No signs of VD. Had an outcall, she freshened up when she got here.
Originally Posted by BigBo16
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




