Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 37335
-
06-15-21 02:57 #21015Senior Member

Posts: 577Ravin
Anyone heard from Ravin lately? Haven't seen any post from her in STG.
-
06-14-21 20:30 #21014Senior Member

Posts: 1449In post 20815 I asked for more details but never responded so probably.
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 19:20 #21013Senior Member

Posts: 91Kate
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
I had a dream about her 3 weeks ago with no issues, she's legit. The recollection above is still very accurate. She's in the same general location, clean room with a slight smoke smell but not overbearing, around 5'8" and not as slim as she looks in the pics but more of a solid build for a 40 ish woman. Menu is fairly open BBBJ (not sure about cim) and said she speaks greek occasionally for. 6 extra. Didn't seem to be a clock watcher. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 18:06 #21012Senior Member

Posts: 373Pics
Baby doll.
-
06-14-21 14:31 #21011Senior Member

Posts: 373Utr baby doll
This one also needs help.
Small bbw great tits seals and nice tight kitty.
-
06-14-21 14:30 #21010Senior Member

Posts: 417Postin's Rules
She will be 10 years older.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
She will be 15-20# heavier.
-
06-14-21 12:39 #21009Senior Member

Posts: 373UTR Bunny
I have a great UTR needing some more clients. Her price is very reasonable and she gets into it. No drug use beyond 420. Clean smells good. Cimns. Covered FS. She's a little bit shy but will open up.
-
06-14-21 12:33 #21008Regular Member

Posts: 12Does anyone actually believe this is a genuine review?
Originally Posted by StudDuck78
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 12:28 #21007Senior Member

Posts: 123That's doable
We are exactly the same size. I thinki I can take her though LOL. I'll probably take one for the team and report back.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 11:08 #21006Senior Member

Posts: 316I've texted with her though not seen her yet. Said she is 35 and is 5'9" and 195.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 10:47 #21005Senior Member

Posts: 77Good luck! I've tried texting her a couple times but never got an answer.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 17:07 #21004Senior Member

Posts: 617Good move.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 12:24 #21003Senior Member

Posts: 123Skeptical
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/379770988004
What's the word on this one again? I want to pull the trigger but I don't want to show up and find someone much older and fatter LOL.
-
06-13-21 09:16 #21002Senior Member

Posts: 417Scammer and wannabe hustler
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/473148036590
Liked this ad and texted her. Within 2 minutes I get a text from another number saying "she" has pictures of me and demanded $160 to not call my wife. I play along long enough to get her cashapp info and the reported the I'd to cashapp. About 5 minutes later, I get another text saying "she" is calling my wife right this second. Then "she" bitches because I got her cashapp canceled.
Justice. See.
-
06-13-21 07:27 #21001Senior Member

Posts: 432Dakota
She got busted for drugs early June -- was arraigned and release on own reconnaissance until a court date towards the end of July. Not aware of why she might not be still available?
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





