Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 13594
-
06-14-21 23:47 #4264Banned Member

Posts: 555[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-14-21 22:59 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 189[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-14-21 22:20 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 92Thank you for the help
Thank you, Lukos.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:56 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 164I'm glad you guys made a connection. Everything I said about her was true to the best of my knowledge. She's not a SW or cheap girl. She is a quality young lady. Maybe that's what most are looking for. Glad I could help.
Originally Posted by Lukos832
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:36 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 92I'm the one guy
I just got home having dinner with her. She is a nice and good hearted pretty lady. After dinner we talked more in my car and kissed some. GREAT kisser. I'm just responding because of calling bullshit. Thanks Lukos.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:35 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 255[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-14-21 21:20 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 72[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-14-21 19:58 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 164Utr
Ok. After a ridiculous number of inquiries new rules have to be enacted. I have deleted all inquiries from my in box. If you want to inquire now you must be a senior with at least 120 posts that are legitimate. No she will not see you in a car or adult theater. She is outcall to residence or nice hotel. She will not see you if you see SW's. She will not see you if you use drugs. She is looking for mature regulars. Once or twice a week. Low volume. She will start slow until she is comfortable. Looking for long term. No hit it and quit it. Quality girl. No I'm not getting anything for this. Helping a friend only. Send message only if you want Quality and can be invested. She has only accepted one at this point and only looking for one or two more.
-
06-14-21 13:32 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 393Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to see Sarah Jane at this point. I appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 12:34 #4255Regular Member

Posts: 2Any decent reviews on providers willing to travel for outcall? Looking for more of a companionship / dinner / massage / GFE type experience with no excessive drama. Been burned twice on travel deposits and a couple no shows.
-
06-14-21 12:33 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 905Pulling on. She saw me during a visit from Aunt Flo. Acted surprised when I showed her the evidence. Will not repeat. Concur about pics and smoky room. Saw her sister Heather when I was in a pinch and did a review. Slightly better and her wet kitty got it done for me but I will not repeat on either one bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Daboyz22
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 09:51 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 1101Here's my take. I visited her a couple years ago. Back then she didn't advertise her age and her pics were old so I was surprised to find a granny. She was a lot heavier than her pics at that time. She had a smokers raspy voice and her room was smoky. All turn offs for me but I had a load to get rid of. Good BBBJ but no cim. I told her she needed to update her ads. She has but still uses a filter for her pics. Just not my type.
Originally Posted by Daboyz22
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 09:37 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 272Jessica
Seen her a couple times. BBBJ is just ok. Has a gumming option if you're into that sort of thing. Haven't had FS but it's on the menu.
Originally Posted by Daboyz22
[View Original Post]
I would repeat if in need because the price is right, but there are better options out there.
-
06-14-21 08:16 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 393Jessica
Hey guys.
Any info on this lady?
I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything on this Jessi a.
Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/5029756842
-
06-14-21 07:53 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 431Little Mama in Shively
I have seen her many times and still see her often. She is awesome. Great looking and very pleasant. One of the best BBBJ's you can get in Louisville.
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706
[View Original Post]
Not a big fan of the car visit thing, but I have never had any issues out there.









Reply With Quote






