LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 363 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    Her face is cute but omfg her body is nasty.
    I don't want to mess-up her play. She does give a pretty good blow-job.

    Believe me, you don't want to see this girl completely naked. The pictures do not do this body justice. When she stands straight-up, everything (and I do mean everything) drops down about six inches. It’s sad because she is a nice girl, with a cute face. She did tell me, before hand, that her body was bad. She said that she use to be very fat. Hey, what the hell, I bet that a lot of us can relate to being a little over weight. :~)

    CookyJar

  2. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Later, in that $33 dollar room I was disappointed. Not wanting to further embarrass her I took the pictures.

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    Is that a bare mattress in the picture? Looks like there's no sheet on the mattress (?) If so, is this standard? (Seems surprising -- $33 for room and no sheet?)

  3. #326
    Her face is cute but omfg her body is nasty.

    Good reporting.

    Anyways Cookie but damm that is one messed up beat up body she got there.

  4. #325

    Camden, after Dark

    Posted in 2006:

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Oh, yeah! Flo. (Originally scouted arount July 9th or 10th in Camden. Sorry for the delay - enough said.)

    Often we don’t get what we would like, and have to make do with what’s there.

    Driving down a bright lit road, checking both review mirrors and side streets for LE as you keep the speed limit, you spot game. She appears suitable. As your hunter instincts take over, you round a corner, still checking all the angles as you pull over. As the girl walks up behind your car, you check her out. Getting a closer look, you take aim. “Get in,” you tell her, as you quickly pull off, still eyeing the environment around you. Driving along, the conversation goes, “You LE? No. You? No, what do you want? A BJ,” and just then the street light turns red. You come to a slow stop. Finally you can turn and take your eyes off the road to see what you’ve got – oh shit – she is a real pig.

    Now if you have read the original report on Flo you know that’s not what happen in her case. And you also know that her attitude and preformance more then made up for what her body lacked. So what’s the point. The point is that if you are riding down Broadway in Camden, and come across Fro, there should be no surprises when it comes to her looks. That’s what good pictures provide. A bit more ammunition, another weapon in the hunters’ arsenal.

    If you are a breast man and you like them big and firm, don’t stop for Flo. On the other hand, if you don’t mind flappers and just want a really decent BJ, halt, Flo is what you’re looking for.

    Personally, had I seen pictures of Flo before I picked her up, I wouldn’t have stopped. I like firm breast. Having meant her, and gotten to know her, I’d stopped again. I like nice breast but,I like a good BJ more.

    As always, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Camden, after Dark – Flo/Suzy - 2007

    I arrived on Broadway just at dusk. There were girls everywhere. On nearly every corner there stood a SWer. WSW and BSW and a few HSW filled the avenue. I could not believe my luck. The lack of light made it hard to see which to pick, who was what – a ten or a dud. IMHO, night time shopping in Camden sucks. I do not want to imply that it is impossible. And, there are lots of reasons to hit the Camden stroll after dark. There were lots of girls, few LE and lots of parking spots. But, the lighting was so poor it was hard for me to see who was who.

    I am not sure how I want to show this one. I have said this before; I do not like giving bad reviews. This is not a bad review and this girl has done nothing wrong. Not only was she very truthful, she preformed well. My first thought was to not post at all. When we review or report a girl, what we say affects her livelihood. That is not my intentions. I am trying to pass on information that helps in decision making. I feel that it is important to report what is out there. And not just what we’d like to think is out there. We are obligated to post on what is out there, not just the good. It’s the good, the bad and the ugly.

    Part of the problem is, I have posted on this girl before. Is there any reason for me to post a second review? She is still out there and offering her services. In my prior review, I did mention her technique and service. I must again include a comment on her technique and abilities. I am going to make this short and sweet. Her technique was excellent. Soft, gentle, lots of moisture and a little hand work, her BJ was topflight. Her mouth felt like a pussy. While I will never stop for her again, if what you want is a good BJ, Flo/Suzy has got one of the best.

    I did not recognize Flo/Suzy at first. It was only after she told me about her body that my memory returned. She has a pretty look about her face and in the dark of Camden, that’s all I could see. Fully dressed, even her breast appeared normal. Later, in that $33 dollar room I was disappointed. Not wanting to further embarrass her I took the pictures. I opted for the BBBJ. Why not? I had the room for three hours. The trouble was, after what I had seen, completion was just not doable. Flo/Suzy had not way of knowing what was going on in my head (visions of her body); she put forth a fine effort.

    If you are seeking the full package, pass on Flo/Suzy. If all you are after is a top notch BJ, Flo/Suzy could be what you are looking for. As is always the case, YMMV.

    CookyJar

    PS: She gave her name as Florence last year/Suzy this year. Why? I don't know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Florence.jpg‎   Florence 5.jpg‎   Florence 1.jpg‎   Florence 2.jpg‎   Florence 8.jpg‎  

    Florence 6.jpg‎   Florence 7.jpg‎   Florence 16.jpg‎   Florence 9.jpg‎   Florence 4.jpg‎  


  5. #324

    Just as a FYI

    For anyone who might drive a black escalade like myself. I have noticed the girls are not as eager to jump into the Caddy as they are with my other car which is a Pontiac.

    I have come to discover there is a dude who drives a Caddy goes by the name of Prince. And the word is, Prince "recruits" girls to go to work in Atlantic City.

    That's all fine and good, but the long and short of the story is, the girls are hardly heard from again. So I guess you can say Prince is the boogey man in a matter of speaking.

    I used to push a Yukon, and chalked it up to having a car that looked like LE. But the Caddy thing was just frustrating and puzzling to me. At least this story makes some sense.

  6. #323

    CJ's Sandy

    Hey Cookie,

    Real nice pics of Sandy. But how come you let this one take her socks off, Bro?

  7. #322

    Sandy and Night Patrol's

    I ran across Sandy a few days after reading CJ's post and viewing the pics.
    My first reaction to the pics were...WOW. she is a cutie.

    And by all accounts the reports are true. She is a sweetheart, hell of alot of fun to be with. Her personality alone makes you want to get a room and go to town on her sweet little ass.

    The BJ was not all that great, maybe because she is a tiny girl, and there was only so much she can fit in her mouth lol.

    So I can confirm that Sandy is indeed worth the visit and all reports are on point.

    As far as Night time vs Daytime visits, I have had more success with the daytime visits, I can see what's going on. I can see the girls ALOT better.


    Because often times the less attractive ladies with cover there faces to hide themselves a bit more.

    SO I do like the fact I can see what is going on befor they hope into the car.

    The last 5 have been daytime visits and haven't had a nad trip yet

  8. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
    I was in Camden recently, and had to make a stop at a restaurant to use the restroom. While walking into the building, I was approached by a guy hanging with a girl, saying she was starving, and wanted a burger. Being a paranoid monger, I had my wallet and money safely secured in my car, and had no money in my pockets.

    I explained that I had no money on me(which they likely did not believe, since I was walking into a restaurant), but I really was just going inside to use the restroom.

    I kicked myself afterward, thinking I should have pulled money from my hiding spot, and made a deal with an opening line such as, "well, what's in it for me if I buy her a burger", then negotiated for her to return my kind deed.

    However, I was highly annoyed with the fact that the guy, who I can only assume is HER MAN, couldn't/wouldn't buy her food. If she would have been alone, and accepted food rather than a direct payment of cash (which would likely be used for something other than food), I likely would have provided food to her. Perhaps she should have been doing the asking.

    I believe she really WAS starving, as I heard her scolding him for not being able to gather a burger for her. His response to her was "I'm trying...just give me some time." The poor girl was nearly in tears.

    I actually felt really bad upon leaving, as I feel I should have bought her some food.

    What would you other mongers have done?
    Sad, but not really surprising. According to the 2006 campus, Camden was the city with the highest poverty rate in the entire COUNTRY!

  9. #320
    That girl's way too skinny. That's sad. The police would do her a favor to arrest her and have her off the street for a year or so. They always gain weight when they're in jail since they're off the dope.

  10. #319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Pictures of Mellisa

    Fianally I decided to take one SW to a motel on 130. 30$ shortterm. Was kind of rushed. Mellisa was too skiny when took off her cloths. Will try some one else next time. My camera phone is not that great, but I decided to take few pictures, so you guys can see how skinny she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mellisa1.jpg‎   Mellisa2.jpg‎  

  11. #318

    Night over day!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Question to all who visit the Broardway.

    What is the best time to drive the Camden stroll.

    CookyJar
    I have to say, I have hit the stroll at during the morning, mid-day, evening and late night. The best time I believe is evening into the night. I have seen no increase presence of LE at night, in fact the later the it get the less you see.

    As for quality, I would have to say that it better in the early evening. But you can spot finds at night. I found Rachael (aka Michelle), Sandy and Diane, Jennifer in the evening and late night.

    As for safety, I am always aware of my surroundings and the SWs I have chatted with have been very forthright in steering me in the safer parts of the city. I have driven the side streets on my own surveying the scene. I have found my own private places for cozy one-on-one conversation and more. My spots have impressed the SWs.

    As for places for the show, stay on the river side of Broadway, which I believe is west. Every SW will tell you not the go East. In fact they will not take you East. If you want extra safety, do as someone else mentioned... reject the SWs first location.

    For my money, evening and late night makes for better car dating in Camden.

  12. #317

    At Night

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Half dozen of one and twelve of the other. They both have good points.

    Question to all who visit the Broardway.

    I was cautioned not to visit Camden after dark. What's it like after dark? More action? More LE? How is the lighting? I heard there was a better chance of getting robbed at night. What about the quality? Some strange things can hide in the dark. Any advice? What about car dating, in the dark, on the Camden side?

    What is the best time to drive the Camden stroll.

    CookyJar
    Very True,

    Just stay on the stroll and do not go any deeper than 2 blocks off the beatn' path (Broad) if you know what I mean. For instance julie is three blocks in but you have a good view of anything coming at you. Just play it the way you normally would everything of value out of site and car date with the doors locked and you should be all good. I actually preffer the evening from 7pmish to about 2am ish as you can car date and LE usually does not go farther than 2 blocks in as they are just doing the STROLL.

    As far as getting robbed its one of those chances we all take but I would NEVER go to a spot that a girl picks out unless you can see in EVERY direction i.e not near high brush, not directly next to a buliding that you cannot see around a corner etc. I usally tell them I am picking the spot, as far as quality I think its best just before sunset which currently is from 8pm-8:45. Now that school has let out lunch time will have much better pickn's as its usually hit or miss.

    I have seen michelle she was out last night in tan shorts, acrross the street from some two guys preaching out side with a microphone that had coffe and clothes for the homeless. There was too much stufff going on so I just drove by. I find it strange that some of these girls stand in stranges of places , making it tought to pick them up at times. Did any one see this church van last night parked, you couldnt miss it....

  13. #316
    Picked up a girl named Kim at the corner of Broadway where the Greyish house is with the brick fence. 5'5"ish. Brown hair. Thin.

    $20 BJ and says she likes it on her face. Every once in awhile some would walk near in the distance and I would tell her to stop. She would stop bobbing, but would just start teasing the tip until the guy was gone.

    Very worth it.

  14. #315

    Incredible photos

    I rarely get out that way, but i am going to do a drive around next time just to find Sandy. What a gem.

  15. #314

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar

    I was cautioned not to visit Camden after dark. What's it like after dark? More action? More LE? How is the lighting? I heard there was a better chance of getting robbed at night. What about the quality? Some strange things can hide in the dark. Any advice? What about car dating, in the dark, on the Camden side?

    What is the best time to drive the Camden stroll.
    Cj,

    I'm quite humbled to be able to give you some help in some way LOL!

    I have shopped Broadway after dark on many many occasions. I've seen no more or less LE after dark than during the day time. As a matter of fact, I can remember many times driving up and down Broadway many times without seeing LE AT ALL! Say that for the K huh?

    Safety is important of course, but I do not remember any occasions where I actually felt in danger. I did feel the urge to stay in the car and keep going. You see the normal hanging out and groups of people that make you wonder what they are doing. Of course. But that happens on streets surrounding the K also. In Camden, the nature of the drive seems to bring you a little closer to these folks on occasion. If you need to turn around, or if you pull off the main drag to pick up a lady, thats normally when it happens. You might get a look from somebody that says they know what you are doing there (or at least I do). Sometimes you get the impression they think you are looking to buy something. But they don't come up to you. YMMV of course. I suppose there are criminals everywhere, but my experience has been that people along the see stroll are mostly just poor. Not criminal.

    As for quality, I find it better in Camden during the day time and not so great at night. You may want to gather more info on that one from others.

    As for car dating in the dark. I sort of prefer that anyway. I have film on my windows, so at night time people cannot see into my car at all, unless I have a light on. It's important to note however, that the darkest mirror type window film is not legal in NJ. You can only have the type that darkens it for people. That's the kind I mean. There are many more locations on the see side, near the stroll, than you can get privacy, than there are near the K.

    Hope that all helps.

    Have fun and be careful.

    Nice

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape