Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 1360 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14910

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's been talked about a lot. Here is a start.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=taylor#post5376695.

    Others have expressed concerns about her incall and reliability after this post. You may want to look those up too and make your own decision.

    I've seen her. Had no issues. Had a great time. I'd vouch for her. Her incall is a little sketchy. Other than that no problem.

  2. #14909
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #14908

    New to Tna At least her add is honest


  4. #14907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll verify that. She IS a really cool chick. She also has fantastic breasts and high skills. Recommended.
    Have a link to the post cast or can you point us in the right direction?

    P.S. Does she belong on this thread?

  5. #14906

    Catryna

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    I just listened to a podcast featuring Catryna from Olympia. It was very entertaining and informative. I've never seen her, but she sounds like she's a extremely cool chick.
    I'll verify that. She IS a really cool chick. She also has fantastic breasts and high skills. Recommended.

  6. #14905

    Lilith Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    Can I get her info? Can't find her on the other board.
    I do not think she is active anymore. Has not been for a while. Does anyone know any different? Please share. I would love to see her as well.

  7. #14904
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Also, about a year ago I developed some odd bumps on my dick after seeing her that I'm pretty sure were HPV aka warts. I couldn't be 100% sure it was her so didn't post anything, but 50% or better chance it was her considering her client volume. Fortunately it cleared after several weeks. Took a several month hiatus, but the pull of her head game was too strong. Started seeing her again, mostly for BNGs but will plow her upon request when she get tired of having a dick in her throat.
    Yup it could have been genital warts, they are basically harmless for men (except for the unsightly warts. That can be freeze removed by any skin doctor). If yours disappeared on its own, they probably were not warts, they do not usually just disappear on their own. Do you shave down there? It is possible you had an ingrown hair or something that looked a little like a bump / wart.

  8. #14903
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Hate to be the barer of bad news but HPV, aka genital warts, doesn't clear up. You get it for life. The good news is that there are HPV vaccines to help prevent catching it.

    Better go talk to a doc and find out for sure.
    Could be mollescum contagiosum. Something I had a scare about not too long ago. Little dick-warts that seem to spread, doc said they'd clear up on their own and after a couple months they did.

    I don't believe there's a HPV test for guys, but getting checked out would be a good idea still.

  9. #14902

    HPV. Cure

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Hate to be the barer of bad news but HPV, aka genital warts, doesn't clear up. You get it for life. The good news is that there are HPV vaccines to help prevent catching it.

    Better go talk to a doc and find out for sure.
    That is current the virus (once in your body) will always be there. It is extremally common with 1 out of 3 people that have genital warts. It can do dormant (which is why people think it is cured). The reality is once you have not had an outbreak for 2 years or so, in all probably you will not have another outbreak again unless you are very stressed out due to an incident or have sex with someone who has a fresh infection that is rampant. Under normal circumstances you will not have another break out. A simple blood test however will always show that you have HPV (I. E. It was not cured. There is no known cure).

    There is a vaccine (I. E. Prevention) - but honestly HPV is soo extremely rampant today that if you are over 21 most doctors will tell you to take blood test to check to see if you already have the virus as the vaccine then is useless.

  10. #14901
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Also, about a year ago I developed some odd bumps on my dick after seeing her that I'm pretty sure were HPV aka warts. I couldn't be 100% sure it was her so didn't post anything, but 50% or better chance it was her considering her client volume. Fortunately it cleared after several weeks.
    Hate to be the barer of bad news but HPV, aka genital warts, doesn't clear up. You get it for life. The good news is that there are HPV vaccines to help prevent catching it.

    Better go talk to a doc and find out for sure.

  11. #14900
    I just listened to a podcast featuring Catryna from Olympia. It was very entertaining and informative. I've never seen her, but she sounds like she's a extremely cool chick.

  12. #14899
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Sarah - https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...g/956163615074.

    I tried twice to see her. She keeps making lame reasons. I even waited outside her place for more than an hour.

    Total waste of time. Kept saying she has some asbestos in her arms (WTF does that even mean)?

    I am pretty sure she's on some really strong drugs or something. Total time waste.
    Sarah is real and she is spectacular. If you can get past all the weirdness.

    First off, I'm not even sure she is a midget, although she claims to be. She is fairly short, but everything is pretty proportionate. She does have that puffy right arm, not sure what that is about.

    Second, she has absolutely the worst time management. Unlike some other providers, this doesn't come from overbooking, in fact she seems to be a very low volume provider. She just has no concept of time. Which can be both good and bad. If you're willing to invest a few hours she is pretty much yours for the evening.

    Third, her living conditions are pretty horrible. I recommend picking her up and taking her somewhere. She doesn't drive.

    Now the good stuff. She takes a pounding in every hole. Deepest deep throat I have ever experienced. The first time I saw her she used a female condom in the front, but bb everywhere else. The second time was covered. The third time I saw condoms in her purse, but there was never any mention of using them.

  13. #14898

    Lilith Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Lilith Luna is my sweetest little cum monster. Seen her for over a year and our first initial interaction lasted a few hours and after my second covered load she ran out of condoms and had to test my pullout game. Third visit she was cool with getting creamed. She lives down the street so whenever there's a party, swinger or not, she's over and getting down.
    Can I get her info? Can't find her on the other board.

  14. #14897

    Minerva

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy2  [View Original Post]
    Can someone kindly DM me her contact details? Thanks!
    I'd also love that info.

  15. #14896
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Message me the info please. Thanks.
    Replied to you and all other PM's. Hope it helps and everyone is safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape