Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 27899
-
06-13-21 19:48 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 161Thank you good sir. That was my lion's share of spunk cake and I'll see a select few from that list still. Don't know how you Washington boys treated them ladies but kindness and a little kinky rough housing got me A LOT with the women I see.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 19:02 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 52Victoria
I was ultimately able to see Victoria but it took some effort.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
First time, we are in constant contact over text. I get there, she goes dark. I leave after 40 minutes. Then I get a text saying her phone ran out of battery or some such thing. By then I'm too pissed off to turn around and go back.
Next day, I give her a chance and we negotiate a discount this time around. I go up there, can't contact her once I arrive. After waiting 20 minutes, she realized she forgot to hit Send on her text. She gives me the instructions to her apt and I open the door and walk in (her instructions). All is good at that point.
I don't think she purposely goes dark or ghosts anyone, I believe it's because she's very disorganized and can't find her phone half the time. She's got a very small studio (is it a studio if it doesn't have a kitchen?) and it's a wonder anything can be found.
-
06-13-21 18:05 #14997Senior Member

Posts: 230Scarlett and Victoria
Tried contacting Scarlette just for rates and location, she wanted a 50 deposit. Hard pass.
Been seeing Victoria's name come up quite a bit. As others have noted, she's filthy and can deepthroat an English cucumber, but is highly unreliable. Had instances where all is a go right up until I get I've arrived and she goes dark.
Also, about a year ago I developed some odd bumps on my dick after seeing her that I'm pretty sure were HPV aka warts. I couldn't be 100% sure it was her so didn't post anything, but 50% or better chance it was her considering her client volume. Fortunately it cleared after several weeks. Took a several month hiatus, but the pull of her head game was too strong. Started seeing her again, mostly for BNGs but will plow her upon request when she get tired of having a dick in her throat.
Originally Posted by MisterPlano
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 17:53 #14996Senior Member

Posts: 1544Scarlotte
I like that slender body and I don't do BB, so that's not an issue. I just have to make sure the condom doesn't break.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 17:19 #14995Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Open Trades
I can see both sides on this. There have been a couple of times when I posted info about a provider with whom I had a date here on this board. Then, said provider showed the post to me on my next visit and asked if that were me. Always made it awkward. Each time I got lucky, the girl didn't insist that I admit it, but did remind me that she provided services to me that she doesn't normally provide. Neither of them wanted random guys to contact them with a promise of open service without meeting them first. I actually do understand this, if I were a provider I'm not sure I'd be so open with every guy who walked through the door, either.
Providers, even SWs, are reading this board and quite a few of them are aware of what we are posting. I know this particular forum is aimed at TNA girls and providers found online, but I've started to be careful with posting about SWs too because other girls are ganging-up on girls who offer open service on the street. If I want continued service from a girl I like, I have to watch what I post about her. That's how I see it.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 16:19 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 541Good list. Thanks for posting this.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 16:14 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 541Message me the info please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SeattleMG
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 15:58 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 1017Sent you a pm with some names. I am waiting for your response.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 15:46 #14991Senior Member

Posts: 45If you've gone bare with one of our favorite, often mentioned latinas then you may also want to get checked.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 14:29 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 824Big
She looks like she has gained weight in her more recent pics. She straight up says she will take less. Wears a lot of makeup and has the rode hard look. Honestly could be fun. She looked good in her older brunette pics. She was thinner in those too.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:51 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 161And then you get the mongers that make everyone lose out cause they shoot their shot with the girls and out the information that was put on the thread. I understand your sentiment, but refer to my fairly long list and see how quickly ego hurt babies had got it compromised.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:46 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 240Have you seen Melissa?
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/63324377
-
06-13-21 13:41 #14987Senior Member

Posts: 285Useful Information
If MrG2 J has some "private" pussy, good on him. Trading or sharing those contacts is only marginally useful in my opinion. I definitely have a few that I visit uncovered that I honestly believe are not offering it in general. Not that I'm exclusive, it's just pointless to talk about them here. I think this thread is always best when we openly / honestly discuss the women who themselves are open to the discussion but need to be discreet over on TNA. Officially, ya can't order an Apple Pie McFlurry at McDonald's, but it's nice to know who will hook you up when the manager isn't looking.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:04 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 214Indeed. Friend of a friend had clap for almost a year spreading to all her friends. She just found out about it.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 11:21 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 153Trade really
So now this site was created so share or secrets of who does what and the things that other sites ban or jump on you for. But now people want trades LOL. Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine LOL. That's not how this works, it's open discussion for everybody to post. If people are holding back or only wanting to give info on exchange for other info soon this site will change or fail.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure you have read on this site and has got info from others but you get info and the only way you give it up if for more info. How is that fair to the ones that share everything and has nothing else to give. Then they just lose out on the news? If anyone Dm this guy for info I say put it on blast for all. That's how the site was made to b used.









Reply With Quote





