Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 9711
-
06-13-21 17:11 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 1032018 Conception
When She started the 300/ hr, no other girls were charging that. Then, Stella (320), Cami (300), Cari (340) followed.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 17:03 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 65Please post
If you end up going I'd love to hear how it went. I agree the location is so convenient if it's an ok time I might pony up.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 16:30 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 1267Shannon is a legendary Kgirl so yes I am happy she is back and I will pay 500.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:41 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 746Terrible precedent.
What a terrible precedent being set with this. Indy girls charging 500, OK, that's not uncommon. But girls with mainstream bookers doing so? It's only a matter of time before other girls figure if Shannon can charge 500, they can, too.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:28 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 177Let's just hope she didn't put on weight since I last saw her in early 2020.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 12:22 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey,
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
Did you work for the Hustler organization in Beverly Hills back in 1999? Good times!
Justn Beaver.
-
06-13-21 02:01 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 462Sexy Shannon
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sexyshannon
Are you going to pony up 500?
I would hope not.
At the same time, I sure would like to see what the real sexy Shannon looks like.
-
06-13-21 01:53 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 462Don't take the water bottle
Last time I was there, guys had left 3 half-used cheap Costco or lower brand water bottles on the window sill by the elevator. Not to mention the used gum thrown on the floor. If I lived there, I'd be pretty passed off too at the sloppiness mongers display.
About 2 months ago, some D-bag smashed every single one of the lights on the semi-circle driveway.
Some peopen just resonate at the lowest of low frequencies.
Originally Posted by Madamenhu
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 00:53 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 72Sexy Shannon
Holy crap, Shannon is going to be back. Contacted booker, said it'll be $5 xx.
Killed my boner a bit.
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sexyshannon
-
06-12-21 20:44 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 243Yeah. Disappointing. I'm on the fence, but I don't have a favorite K provider at the moment so I may still go for curiosity's sake. Still tough to justify when K-town is a short drive away.
Originally Posted by Migs1224
[View Original Post]
Menu I received for disclosure:
"160 HHR.
260 HR.
GFE.
240 HHR.
340 HR.
No CIM, BBFS, GREEK".
-
06-12-21 15:12 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 65Gps
Ideal location for me but total GPS. 380 for msog no BBFS. Appears to be an older lady too.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 14:10 #6925Regular Member

Posts: 18Ah that was me leaving Wednesday in wla. I was thinking if a fellow monger is waiting in the car parked behind mine, then I'm a dead giveaway to him with the miniature bottle in my hand LOL.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 02:25 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 243They just updated with some legit pics, haha. Maybe got some complaints about the last ones? Looks like a decent MILF-why Asian, they say she's Indonesian. Not sure which day but I'll definitely try to go this weekend.
Originally Posted by KingNoctis
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 21:22 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 209Saw that too! Please report back.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 20:34 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 75I'll chug that tiny bottle in front of them so I don't have to leave with it. They should give out standard 16.9 oz waters. That shouldn't be cost prohibitive.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
Why do they even make those tiny water bottles?! Manufacturing those bottles for a couple sips of water has got be a waste of resources.











Reply With Quote





