Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 163 of 275 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4117
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelJohn  [View Original Post]
    Has any gone and seen Monica since she's been in the Plymouth / Kingston area?
    Saw her about 2 weeks ago in Kingston. Safe incall. Not the usual service and she is showing her age.

  2. #1686

    Monica

    Has any gone and seen Monica since she's been in the Plymouth / Kingston area?

  3. #1685

    Char-Lynn

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/793774681063

    Char-Lynn posts like everyday. I can't seem too much info on her. Anyone hit that?

  4. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedIt21  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal? Are they the same person or twins? Which one is better?

    I'll think its weird if they host out of same place. Because likihood of twins doing this sounds impossible. And exact same pics LOL Easy to think someone is lying or crazy if they use same pics and same place.

    If Lizzie is better, I'd like to see her. Melissa has an attitude.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/216274377829

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/466743575327
    I have actually twice met twins who both worked, as well as sisters, cousins, and mother / daughter. Some of the sisters, cousins, and mothers / daughters even worked together. Sadly neither set of twins I met would work together though. Although one set of them did both work under the same name.

    There's also porn star twins, and I'm sure some of them escort as well.

    I doubt that's the case here, but it does happen.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #1683

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Melissa I think they're both her but I can't say 100%. Melissa has a good body, but her face is pretty bad tbh. It was ok but I def wouldn't repeat.
    I Saw Melissa years ago and think it's one girl with two names. BTW her mom Kris also uses the name Liz.

  6. #1682

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedIt21  [View Original Post]
    May I have some recommendations? I'm getting over a breakup and I just want to let loose. UTRs, SW, or anyone that can show me a good time.
    Lots of information on this forum if you care to review posts.

  7. #1681

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    It's the same WG. Its desperation for these girls when they post more than 1 ad with different name to get guys.
    I've seen Melissa I think they're both her but I can't say 100%. Melissa has a good body, but her face is pretty bad tbh. It was ok but I def wouldn't repeat.

  8. #1680

    Cute Redhead

    What's good all.

    Has anyone seen this cutie? I want to take the plunge but have a bad feeling so any help would be appreciated!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/260925041398

  9. #1679

    I think she does have twin

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedIt21  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal? Are they the same person or twins? Which one is better?

    I'll think its weird if they host out of same place. Because likihood of twins doing this sounds impossible. And exact same pics LOL Easy to think someone is lying or crazy if they use same pics and same place.

    If Lizzie is better, I'd like to see her. Melissa has an attitude.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/216274377829

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/466743575327
    I'm pretty sure I've read Melissa does have a twin but wasn't in SW. Maybe she is now?

  10. #1678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedIt21  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal? Are they the same person or twins? Which one is better?

    I'll think its weird if they host out of same place. Because likihood of twins doing this sounds impossible. And exact same pics LOL Easy to think someone is lying or crazy if they use same pics and same place.

    If Lizzie is better, I'd like to see her. Melissa has an attitude.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/216274377829

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/466743575327
    It's the same WG. Its desperation for these girls when they post more than 1 ad with different name to get guys.

  11. #1677

    Recommendation

    May I have some recommendations? I'm getting over a breakup and I just want to let loose. UTRs, SW, or anyone that can show me a good time.

  12. #1676

    Lizzie / Melissa

    What's the deal? Are they the same person or twins? Which one is better?

    I'll think its weird if they host out of same place. Because likihood of twins doing this sounds impossible. And exact same pics LOL Easy to think someone is lying or crazy if they use same pics and same place.

    If Lizzie is better, I'd like to see her. Melissa has an attitude.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/216274377829

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/466743575327

  13. #1675

    Moana

    Have any of you guys had the pleasure of this young ladies company?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/63397284

  14. #1674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    Have also noticed a lot of these girls that post around 6:00 am Or so you can usually get a good deal since they haven't had their vitamins and are in need. At least that's the what I noticed before covid and I'm pretty much too lazy to get up at that time these days. Monday through Wednesday especially.
    Ya because most of them want to pay for their hotel.

  15. #1673
    Have also noticed a lot of these girls that post around 6:00 am Or so you can usually get a good deal since they haven't had their vitamins and are in need. At least that's the what I noticed before covid and I'm pretty much too lazy to get up at that time these days. Monday through Wednesday especially.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    With most you just need to catch them on the right day. If they've already made money that day then they're usually less likely to negotiate. I've found that Sunday through Tuesday after 9 pm are generally the best time to get some good deals. The downside of course is that those are also the times when they're most likely to not be "medicated", so performance and attitude may suffer as a result.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape