Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6363

    Indigolotus

    She just tried the same BS about setting a date with her and a porn star. Also hit me up telling me I impregnated her. She looks like she gain some weight compared to her pics. She really might be pregnant. I just block her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Indigolotus (https://www.seeking.com/member/e2147...3-2ae071b0180e) was a SB I positively reviewed somewhat recently. Less than two weeks after our first & only visit, she claimed to not have seen anyone but me, and that I got her preggo despite her being on some birth control regimen. Now admittedly, I panicked a bit as no woman had ever before accused me of being their baby daddy. Thankfully, a couple forum seniors reassured me that it was all bullshit--that she'd pulled this stunt before, lies out of her ass (specifically about knowing pornstars like Riley Reid), and ultimately tries to get people to send money in advance. I ended up blocking her on both Seeking & my burner. A real shame she let greed & lies get in the way of things because our one visit was actually pretty great.

    Anyway, all the times we go in raw presents risks. To the provider and to us, the hobbyist. Everyone's got their own version of risk assessment, whether the reward / pleasure outweighs the drawbacks, where we're willing to compromise, etc. But to me? The scenario you've described seems like a bad idea. For one thing, you'd be giving up your real name and other PII on the paperwork--and that could present a whole host of issues later. This hobby thrives on a certain level of anonymity, so why would you give that up to her? Especially for something like this where her stated goal is to have a kid? And as others have already said, she could change her mind or the state could throw out the contract, making you financially liable after all.

    You do you, but it just seems no bueno to me. Cheers!

  2. #6362

    AllNiteNikki304

    Hello Men.

    Has anyone seen All night Nikki?

    She was quite keen to meet. I had to delay meeting. Nice boobs. Might be a pro.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/user_...eme&label=Date+added&remove_hidden=1.

    Thanks.

    Razor.

  3. #6361

    Dolly

    I chatted with her quite a bit, and then we arranged a date. As soon as the date was set, she said that she just read in my profile I was married and could not do that. If anyone meets her, I think we would all like to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]

  4. #6360
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Replying to my own post LOL. Here is Bella's link. Her profile is currently deactivated so this is just for future reference in case she turns her profile back on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b03a2...c-34168f312c40
    She actually has a relatively new profile up that's still live (almost identical to the old one):

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aeb28...e-7e28c76af0f1

    Will add to the good things that have already been said, she's a real gem. Mix of sweet and naughty you don't find all that often. Though she does have a serious boyfriend and her preference is for him to watch her have fun with you. If you're ok with that though she's great.

  5. #6359
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    How many messages did you exchange before you asked her to meet?

    I usually ignore such profiles, think they illustrate a attitude problem.
    Haven't gotten that far, just curious ifnanyone had actually met her?

  6. #6358

    Gassed beauty

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7236...1-89f31aeaca6e

    Probably a pro and desperate. DM me is you are interested.

  7. #6357

    Anyone have successes on Seeking Arragnments

    Hello gents,

    I would like to know if anyone has had successes on SA website. I just come back from Mexico where SA is a god.

    So many stunning early 20's Latinas with GFE on that site. Less than $150.

    I know will be more expensive in DMC areas.

    What you think? Appreciate your experiences and views.

  8. #6356

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one.. she says no boundaries
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0574f807-2371-459b-a640-f6a6879216f6
    She's been reviewed many times previously, is for real and got a really nice upscale place in Del Ray and can host there. She's a photographer, model and artist from Czech Rep. The photos are from when she was much younger, has a bit more of meat on her now, boobs are big with a nice pair of large nips. But she is very particular to touch and no pinching or grabbing, likes the sensual touch. Very nice and fun to be with and loves a nice meal after. She's not into drugs of any kind (not even bc) and does not smoke. Leads a very healthy lifestyle. She's trying to save for a car and general living expenses, healthcare etc.

  9. #6355
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    How many messages did you exchange before you asked her to meet?

    I usually ignore such profiles, think they illustrate a attitude problem.

  10. #6354

  11. #6353

    Cash app

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    It's not the app. Most girls prefer to be paid by say cash app anymore. It's the girls expecting to be paid for the m / g. It's not the apps fault and doesn't mean a scam.
    I agree just because they use app doesn't mean fake right away. Just girls who want to be prepaid are the fake ones. I have used cash app on a view dates usually when I didmt have time to run to an atm. Though I was was talking to one girl she avoids using cash app till she knows someone. I asked her why she had guy dispute the transaction after she met him and lost the money and her cash app suspended for a minute.

  12. #6352

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one.. she says no boundaries
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0574f807-2371-459b-a640-f6a6879216f6
    She seems to have started with a profile over winter, think her initial profiles got suspended, she learnt from those and has a newer profile now.

    Typically stays around Crystal City. Have her on my radar but never met.

    She did sent pics etc. No issues there. From her first profile I found her RL info, so I think it should be good.

    But stay safe, stay smart and report back if you see her.

  13. #6351
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one.. she says no boundaries
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0574f807-2371-459b-a640-f6a6879216f6
    See my post back in March about her. I think it's Post #5519.

  14. #6350
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Now for an update. She quickly agreed to 400. Then she asks about apps and how I would pay etc. I said that I only use cash. Then she says she never meets in a hotel first time. She prefers to meet in public twice. I then suggested we meet for coffee as a meet and greet and if either of us were not comfortable, we can call it off. She then asks if she will get an allowance for that meet. I said no. She then says she cannot meet as her time is not free. I told her that my money was not free either.

    If anyone talks about apps, just ignore them. They don't plan on meeting you and they are just out to fleece you.
    It's not the app. Most girls prefer to be paid by say cash app anymore. It's the girls expecting to be paid for the m / g. It's not the apps fault and doesn't mean a scam.

  15. #6349
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this one before?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/mobil...amondbabyxoxoo

    She asking for 600 per meet.
    Ok. Now for an update. She quickly agreed to 400. Then she asks about apps and how I would pay etc. I said that I only use cash. Then she says she never meets in a hotel first time. She prefers to meet in public twice. I then suggested we meet for coffee as a meet and greet and if either of us were not comfortable, we can call it off. She then asks if she will get an allowance for that meet. I said no. She then says she cannot meet as her time is not free. I told her that my money was not free either.

    If anyone talks about apps, just ignore them. They don't plan on meeting you and they are just out to fleece you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape