Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,466 to 33,480 of 33794
-
06-24-07 07:11 #329Senior Member

Posts: 790Oh okay....Borders eh?
Originally Posted by WebDog

You might want to delete those details (which is why I didn't quote them) rather than potentially ruin a good spot.
-
06-24-07 02:00 #328Senior Member

Posts: 32Hey my parents are buried in that cemetery!
Originally Posted by WebDog
Its actually towards Quincy across from the VW dealership. Not across from Borders
-
06-24-07 01:24 #327Senior Member

Posts: 997across the main road there, just before (and parallel) the road which runs through Blue Hills.
Originally Posted by Phat Bastard
-
06-23-07 22:19 #326Senior Member

Posts: 790That sucks. She always seemed like one of the few that wasn't tangled up with a pimp.
Originally Posted by Cldude
-
06-23-07 22:17 #325Senior Member

Posts: 790There's a cemetary near the Borders?
Originally Posted by WebDog
-
06-23-07 19:52 #324Senior Member

Posts: 91Le wants to keep the "organised stuff" the first priority. If a person is going to work out of a house or apt buliding they really need to be low key not to draw too much attention with the traffice flow I think. The police worry with gang related stuff, the drug deals and human trafficking. The chance for violence and safety is a bigger concern for all. It seems like it is getting tougher these days.
Originally Posted by WebDog
You don't want to have to drive to a providence or CT AMP everytime. I will never go to a hotel again.
-
06-23-07 16:15 #323Senior Member

Posts: 32Sarah in Burlington
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/358132546.html
I heard from a friend she was "escorted" from the Hilton Garden Inn in Burlington last night by LE. Be careful out there
-
06-22-07 20:29 #322Senior Member

Posts: 997not surprising
not surprising as towns like that don't stand for it very long. I used to see a regular in Braintree but she kept it real low-key. Although we're meet at the Border's bookstore then go in my car into the cemetery across the street for some car date action (ring any bells with anyone??) But given the flood of posts I've seen in CL and the Phoenix for locations in Braintree, I am not surprised to hear about impending busts. I'll steer clear of there as well.
Originally Posted by Robaba
-
06-22-07 17:13 #321Senior Member

Posts: 853Hey Webdog,
Originally Posted by WebDog
I was just browsing the photo gallery when I came across the pics you posted. The middle pic is of a girl who used to go by the name of Kim and was frequently on the Chicago CL site. I haven't seen her post lately, but I did see that picture pop up pretty recently. I assumed she was back and posting again, but looks like I might be wrong. Either that or she's racking up a lot of frequent flyer miles between here in Chicago and there in Boston.
-
06-21-07 21:08 #320Senior Member

Posts: 91Be careful around the Braintree Area
I know someone that works in Braintree and "LE" is not happy about the activities going on around "the split". Too many drug deals, gang related problems filtering outside the city, and of course prostitution. After hearing this I will never, ever go to a hotel in this area. They are watching the Holiday inn and neighboring hotels for "activity" and also the "tara" on the other side of the highway and Quincy's watching the Marriot for any "activity".
I think folks out here know LE monitors activity on the net. When you hear from sources that work at the hotel and from a mutual friend of local LE, it gets my attention.
Just proceed with caution. I don't have any specifics.
-
06-21-07 20:29 #319Senior Member

Posts: 241Fake Pics
______________________________
Originally Posted by WebDog
Some of those pictures also appear several times a day in Chicago CL too!
-
06-21-07 20:07 #318Senior Member

Posts: 47I've seen that one before!
The middle Pic keeps showing up in the NJ Craigslist
Originally Posted by WebDog
-
06-21-07 10:06 #317Senior Member

Posts: 3024#2128
Right now, you've got my blood going. So sorry for the incident you went through. When doing the escort thing, I usually feel em out. If there nervous, tweaking, or acting strange. I bail out. Luckily, this has never happened to me as I usually stick to SWS.
Don't give up the ship.
WB- I've seen those pics prior. I believe she was working out of the double tree in Dorchester. FS for .5..I do her
-
06-21-07 09:23 #316Senior Member

Posts: 997Member #2128 -- thanks for the heads-up. I was fairly certain it was too good to be true, but I am glad to get info like that. That is what this board is about!
For those who think "what could go wrong??" check out this post from Member #2128 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1757
No surprise but too bad that 'Hingham provider' is a fake. That was the only had I was holding out hope might have a tinge of reality to it. The other seemingly related adds are clearly fakes -- the same photos show up in different posts, but even in the same post there are pictures of obviously different people. I have attached the photos to see if anyone recognizes them.
So that resolves the mystery of whether or not there was a new flood of providers on the at South Shore.
-
06-21-07 03:09 #315Senior Member

Posts: 125Fake Pic! Fake Pic!
Originally Posted by WebDog
Friend, I hate to burst your bubble and confirm your fears about the scam, but you are correct. This picture of the beautiful black titties are from a LA Girl called SKYE. She has been posting here in LA with that same picture for quite some time, both in and outcall. Check her out in the LA board. She can't be in two places at once, right? The picture you have, as well as others of the very exact same pair of suckers, are posted in her LA ad as well.
100% NATURAL SEXINESS
PRETTY FACE THICK BELOW THE WAIST
38DD'S, SMALL WAIST, ALL ASS!!
PRETTY CHOCOLATE BROWN SKIN
38DD'S-24-50!! NUTHIN BUTT JUICY BOOTY!!!
150KISSES-1/2HOUR
200KISSES-HOUR
CALL SKYE-310-432-3698
#2128










Reply With Quote






