Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,396 to 22,410 of 27130
-
06-14-21 22:51 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 318Oh wow, do you know if she's clean?
Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 07:09 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 329Either retired or no longer with us.
I tried all different # I have of her in the past 8 months no luck. Last time I saw her was just before the lock down in NY. Since then nothing. Either she has retired, or she is no longer in this world. I am going to try to reach again, or to reach Aida, a retired GC girl if she knows anything. Hopefully her # is still the same.
Originally Posted by Nycguy2885
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 12:26 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone?
Sorry for the bump, but can anyone shed some light here?
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 08:26 #4732Banned Member

Posts: 432Sofia
Is Sofia still around??
Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 16:17 #4731Regular Member

Posts: 6Is that her most recent phone number?
.
Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 16:14 #4730Regular Member

Posts: 6Is that her most recent phone number?
Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 14:37 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 329Shaking my head
I know she is cheap but, she is also nasty with poor hygiene. Rather spend 400 at a Chinese parlor.
Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 09:36 #4728Regular Member

Posts: 8Oh well takes some research but creampie is around
I would send her a text but contact is FaceTime only. I guess this Hungarian pisswhore import of Gina Rollins will stay my all time favorite BBFS queen https://supersexy-supersweet.escortbook.com/.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
If you book her through Gina is 400 as Sabrina if you book her directly you can get a quickie for 100 and there ain't anything not in the menu there.
-
06-11-21 14:34 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 200Yes, they are.
There's a review down the page on Ariel. .
Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 14:28 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 151Is Polly, Ariel Red, or Bebe Lear Talent, BBFS friendly?
Does anyone know if Ariel red, Polly, or Bebe does BBFS? I hear Polly has before, YMMV with Polly. Not sure if that's accurate, I heard if Bebe knows your or is comfortable, she might, that's unconfirmed as well. What about Ariel red? Anyone know? Message me or say here.
-
06-11-21 12:04 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 45Ariel
I got the idea that just about anything was po$$ible.
Originally Posted by Firewall
[View Original Post]
Her level of thickness was somewhere past what her posted pics indicate but not beyond the outside boundary. At lease not beyond mine. For me the service level makes up for a lot. A PAWG 4 sure!
-
06-11-21 10:43 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 247No chance
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there is ZERO chance this girl is legit. Read the description. Look at the pictures. And if, after all that, you're still not convinced then check the rates.
Originally Posted by NewInTheGame8
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't even waste my time sending a text.
-
06-11-21 10:25 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 51Just wanted to add more info. She is, like you believe, Brazilian. I know they're notorious for safety and she is too. I wasn't really turned on by her face, she looked on the average side. Her body though. If you're a boobs guy, her Cs just hangs. I loved it haha. She has an hourglass shape, but not fat. There is some belly fat, but her pics are pretty accurate. The ass isn't the toned, muscular one, but it's phat. I really enjoyed her attitude too, a lot of fun. All that said, I wouldn't have spent 4 on her either. I only went in because she dropped down.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 05:50 #4722Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone tried this BBFS queen?
Sounds like my type of girl or is too beautiful to be true?
https://bellapse.escortbook.com/my-rules
-
06-11-21 00:25 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 32Is she CIP?
Originally Posted by Bigd212
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





