Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 8184
-
06-15-21 10:02 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 118Whenever I try to see the 2nd one, I get an error.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 07:03 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 202#4 I meet up with her she looks wired but she can fuck and she dose Greek if she like you.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 06:59 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 202I'm going to meet the second one today and will report.
Originally Posted by Nightwing12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 03:57 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 118Yeah, she sent me her # pretty quick. Just hit her up on seeking!
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 22:18 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 247Damn she got an ass. She willing to share digits?
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 20:58 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 311Chelsea
I chatted with her a few years ago, never met up. But she has texted me (as I'm sure others) about twice a year ever since. Anyone else have this problem with her? She looks cute in the pics she sends, but I'd hate to open that can of worms.
-
06-14-21 13:10 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 118Big girls need love too
https://www.seeking.com/member/20918...1-815db122762a
This girl is a very reliable sb. Usually comes over quick, and sometimes can even host.
I have yet have her say no to anything I wanted to do. If you like bigger girls, she's a great SB.
-
06-14-21 03:01 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 1172Venezuelan Fun
I mean it would be nice if she was legit because whoever that woman is she is banging. Speaking of Venezuela there are some gals that are real on there but all you're going to get is a live sex show. If I get contacted by a Venezuelan gal I offer her $20 for a live sex show. Only 1 gal was willing to participate AFTER video chatting with her on Facetime. When they ask for the money upfront before chatting, I know it's a scam. During the show you basically just tell them what to do on cam. The one time I did it it was actually kind of fun and me and the girl stayed friends. Nice fuckin tits on her with a cute face. It was actually kind of fun LOL.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 23:37 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 346I know this Ashley story is getting old. But stumbled across this- now in Venezuela
Whoever it is is using pictures of the same woman- but now not Orlando but supposedly Venezuela!
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/67b12...e-78c5e8ab14f6
-
06-13-21 19:57 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 50PrincessAnamika
I have been texting this one. Claims she wants 300 per meet. Has anyone reviewed her before? Might be worth a shot.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1701a...5-2c1331626f1b
-
06-12-21 13:37 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 121SA USED to be a treasure trove
My first week back on SA in a few years. How disappointing.
https://www.seeking.com/member/09a9b...c-0c00b43db14b
This one is just interested in selling pics and videos even though she says she is open to meeting in her profile. Once I told her I do not pay for pictures, she ghosted me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d62f...5-b2a8aefdb976
This girl says she is DTF so is a possibility.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5c15c...4-05047224a8c8
Only if her bf is in the room each time so she is a no go.
https://www.seeking.com/member/90445...2-e66470b813b8
Flaked when it came time to meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd775...b-e45adca913c0
DTF but pretty ugly in the face.
And plenty that I deleted already out of disgust. Too many just want to sell pics / videos or ask for money up front. And those girls affected with GPS. I will not renew next month.
-
06-12-21 10:19 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 208This one had potential.
Had started chatting with this one on Tinder. At some point saw she was on Seeking and told her I was glad we were looking for same thing. More positive conversation and a phone call and we had plans to grab coffee to see if it's a good fit then just suddenly dropped all comms (Tinder messages, text messages) before meeting.
Didn't unadd me on Tinder so I thought it was possible she was just super busy but seems to still be active on seeking. Anyone have different results?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b9745...7-c28b78aa782a
-
06-11-21 00:28 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 346Bali!
Too funny- and that is literally what I texted them before I got blocked etc- I said "I'm thinking you are probably a guy with pics".
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 19:29 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 1172She was blowing up my phone from the beginning. I mean calling me and wanting to talk. It was a bit odd. When I blocked her # she called from another. It was enough to turn me off LOL. Glad you had fun though.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
Latinahumpster...I do recall her talking about Bali. I don't remember much else though LOL. It could even be a dude on the other end who knows.
-
06-10-21 19:22 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 346Yeah- that's what I kind of concluded she gets off on the sexting
Just curious for kicks if she uses the same stories or mixes it up.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
Here are a couple themes from her:
*She hasn't had sex in 18 months.
*She fucked a complete stranger (55 yo Australian dude) she met in Bali and submitted to him in every way for 14 straight Days while there (I have to admit that was a hot story if you thought about it happening with that body. LOL).
Oh well!












Reply With Quote





