Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,366 to 19,380 of 44177
-
06-13-21 13:13 #24812Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey guys,
Originally Posted by StrikeOne
[View Original Post]
The biggest difference between the two are education and credentials. Back in the day, it was believed that credentials were the best pathway forward to a lucrative career in fulfilling manly needs of the down below and to secure a working gals' future. Back around 2005 a West District judge began to severely penalize owners of Massage Parlors on the Westside from Santa Monica to Inglewood where there were rotations of women flying in for short durations to make us happy. Also around that time the laws began to be strictly enforced and parlors that would entertain 100's of men a day were shut down. During this time other strategies were used with less barriers to open such as Tanning, Salt / Scent rooms, and apartment alternatives to massage parlors. The Apartment workers seized the moment and prevailed since it was the easiest way to work without having to take massage courses and buy a thousand old tests to learn the multiple choice answers and funny enough shortly after apartment places spread across the US as the second and third Ho-waves. Most of the women in the first wave were Massage Therapist and adopted that business model and are in their 40's or older depending on when they separated in Korea to find economic freedom in the US. A good half of these women married or moved back to Korea. Sadly, the massage parlor was best for the consumer as most professionals wouldn't risk their license by going to a place of ill repute, while a massage parlor is a legal business for service.
-
06-13-21 13:08 #24811Senior Member

Posts: 925Check the daily pilot from a few days back.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 09:12 #24810Senior Member

Posts: 173Most k girls follow a standard routine in a apartment and require references / screening. Girls are usually in their 30's-40's and offer somewhat similar services. Extras like BBFS are listed on the website. Pics are generally representative but not real. Sometimes you will actually get someone in their 20's but very rare, they usually do their rounds in korea / japan first.
Originally Posted by StrikeOne
[View Original Post]
AMP is a crap shot. You can find gems and you can find old ladies with missing teeth. Location is almost never as nice as the k girl apartment. Are-maps is your friend.
-
06-13-21 02:54 #24809Regular Member
More than a foot massage
I have gotten BJ there once a few years back in 2019 but when I want back a 2nd time the girl no longer was there. I read on RM mamasan doesn't allow extras and once if she finds out the girl is fired.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 00:09 #24808Senior Member

Posts: 44Luicky Spa
Any idea what happen at Lucky Spa over at 440 Fairview area. The place shutdown and wondering what happen and what happen to the girl working there.
-
06-12-21 23:41 #24807Senior Member

Posts: 89Huge difference, but fair drive is unique. It's one of the ONLY in the US places where you can literally window shop for your girl. K agencies will have on average hotter girls and a much higher baseline in terms of services and attitude (GFE much harder to find at any MP, including fair), but there are still older girls and girls with mechanical service. This is killer for some people with the rates they charge, so just make sure to do your research. Fair drive has mostly C girls instead of K girls. I've seen some middle of the pack ladies there, but also 2 REALLY hot girls, in late 20's early 30's. If you don't want to settle that day, then don't. Just walk out and go to another shop. You can always come back, they'll take your money 160 to 180 for half hour is total dmg usually for fair dr.
Originally Posted by StrikeOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 17:07 #24806Senior Member

Posts: 76The difference
Lots of differences, Price, entry fee is usually 50/ hhr and usually tip the girl100-140 for cfs most of them don't do bb at mp.
Originally Posted by StrikeOne
[View Original Post]
Looks, k-agencies will always have better looking and younger girls that offer GFE, at the mp not all of them offer GFE and most are usually older.
Good thing about massage parlours is you might walk out just spending 150 instead of 260 or 300 at a k agency. I know I'm missing a lot more buts that's all I can think of at the moment. I haven't been to fair yet which is on my to do list but for now I stick to mp and k agencys or independent girls.
-
06-12-21 15:47 #24805Senior Member

Posts: 109Angel 109
Visited 109 in LF today and had Angel. She is a sweet girl with a nice body. Face is ok. Friendly and very chatty.
Massage was weak, no real tease. 5 minutes in she says she only does nuru and tells me its 120. Asks if I'd like it. I went for it.
Would call is nuru. Just some oily tits rubbed on my back. HE was ok. Did the job but didn't blow my socks off.
She's a nice girl and I enjoyed chatting with her but I'd likely see someone else if I went back.
The receptionist was pretty nice looking. Small asian girl.
-
06-12-21 15:09 #24804Senior Member

Posts: 182I saw the viet. Never seen the k girl. I'd be mad too if I had agreed to one thing and didn't get it. It's just dumb luck sometimes.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 11:31 #24803Regular Member

Posts: 13What is the biggest difference k agency and massage parlor?
I've only used k agencies before, but I am tempted tio try fair dr since it is getting way too expensive with k agencies.
Obviously, the locations are different, but how about in terms of looks or age? I've seen posts about banging hot girls on fair. If there is not much gap between the two, I have no reason to stick to k agencies.
Any opinion will be appreciated.
-
06-12-21 11:24 #24802Senior Member

Posts: 137Natasha at 106
Does anyone know what happened to Natasha?
-
06-12-21 01:05 #24801Senior Member

Posts: 34Selina_hb
Excellent Chinese massage therapist. Works solo out of a multi room studio.
Even left the door to the room open during the sesh to allow more ventilation.
She gives an excellent back massage and ball tease. On the flip her BBBJ is amazing. Excellent suction and bls. She's a spinner so she can keep it in her mouth while moving to 69 or from cg to rcg. Excellent views of her toned body in all positions.
Has nice man mades.
Def deserved a repeat.
Allows two pops in an hr.
$$ for hhr $$$ for hr.
Find her on hx.
-
06-12-21 00:27 #24800Senior Member

Posts: 244Anna vs Andy
I've seen Andy 8 or 9 times but today she was busy so I asked for Anna. Both have really tight trim bodies, Anna may be a bit smaller. For my taste she's perfect, I just love thin bodies with little A cups. Obviously I'm in the minority on this, and that's ok with me. Both give a solid quality massage. Maybe not full CMT grade, but for. 35 per hour with extras you can't go wrong. Both spend a lot of time teasing before the flip. Today on the flip Anna squirted hand sani in my hands, which I took as an invite to roaming. Stuck to OTC for the first visit, not wanting to chase her away. She leaned in nicely while roaming, nice touch. Just a bit more open than Andy, from my experience anyway. For the HE, I'd have to give advantage to Anna. Man, she had me on the edge forever, working the chest, the belly, winky, the rod, then start again. Seems like MMS has trained all the girls here to go for the butt hole, and today Anna dove right in three knuckles deep, full prostate mode. At the end I blew so hard that I slept through the foot massage that followed. No cheating on time either, pay for 60 and you get 60. Thinking I have a new ATF, in OC at least. This is one girl I would love to take beyond HE, but alas nothing more than HE at this shop. But hey, doesn't hurt to try!
-
06-12-21 00:07 #24799Senior Member

Posts: 244No duds there
As far as what I've read here, there are no duds at this place. I've personally been seen by Andy and Anna and have no complaints.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 00:03 #24798Senior Member

Posts: 1377First question no.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
Second question Who is the best? It's the girl they assign you too. Peace out Juuuuu. Lie.













Reply With Quote



