Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #44289
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Royal was closed yesterday, lights off, no one in the parking lot.
    Maybe you could pay a visit to Kaina to see if any Royal girls are there?

  2. #44288
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned her in one of your comments earlier this year.
    Maybe I mentioned Nana and Coco? I've forgotten.

  3. #44287
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Having experienced both age groups I'll take that AARP card anytime.
    With age comes experience, even in the Asian world. I'll go past a 21 year old to get to a 42 year old.

  4. #44286

    Royal closed

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Royal was closed yesterday, lights off, no one in the parking lot.
    I drove by there today around 7. 20 pm on my way home it looks closed to me. No lights on not even the signs in the window.

  5. #44285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Well dang if that is a granny to you all sheesh let me have them bahaha. The reason why their skin ages etc is a discrepancy in collagen. By the age of 28 women's bodies start to produce less of this as they age. Hence they get wrinkles and their faces start to diminish. Age is just a number in my eyes.
    It's their diet high in chickens feet that keeps them so young looking.

  6. #44284

    That's not a revelation

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    Tell us something we're don't know.

  7. #44283
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I never knew Nana at Young's.
    You left a review on her in February.

  8. #44282

    Royal still closed

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Royal was closed yesterday, lights off, no one in the parking lot.
    Just went by today (Friday early evening) and it's still closed.

  9. #44281

    The girl with the butterfly tattoo

    Sometimes CAMP girls offer their personal number so that you will see them when you come instead of calling the store to ask for them and maybe being offered someone different. We all have that happen sometimes. I found a new ATF around the beginning of the year. Great massage, back walking, table shower and bbfscip every visit. I went every 2 weeks. I never asked for her number, but always called the store and asked for her. Every time it was a good experience and actually got better on each visit.

    Now she no longer works at the store. Anyway, learn from my mistake. If you find an ATF, don't be a dumbass, ask her for her number.

    By the way, if anyone of you comes across a slim CAMP lady with a butterfly tattoo on her right forearm let me know where you found her.

  10. #44280
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    I'll take the over 35 group every time. At 35 a woman is just getting warmed up good.
    I completely agree!

  11. #44279
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    No need to. Royal is back open and last week I stopped by several in Gwinnett. None were closed.
    Royal was closed yesterday, lights off, no one in the parking lot.

  12. #44278
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    A lot of Asian 50 year olds don't look like grannies, most could pass for 35.

  13. #44277
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I never knew Nana at Young's.
    You mentioned her in one of your comments earlier this year.

  14. #44276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Ages 50 and 52 are definitely in granny territory, yet a lot of Asian women carry their age well and look much younger. It's usually Caucasian women who look old as hell by age 50, which is why I would never marry one! Seems the more fair-skinned a woman is, the faster she ages.
    Well dang if that is a granny to you all sheesh let me have them bahaha. The reason why their skin ages etc is a discrepancy in collagen. By the age of 28 women's bodies start to produce less of this as they age. Hence they get wrinkles and their faces start to diminish. Age is just a number in my eyes.

  15. #44275

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    I'll take the over 35 group every time. At 35 a woman is just getting warmed up good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape