Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 11013
-
06-15-21 14:21 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 467That is more than the K-Agencies asking prices. Ouch.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 10:48 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 2184Thai Lita
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
Wow 450 for VIP. Hopefully that includes more than just a BBBJ. I have a huge Asian fetish, but for 450 seems out of my range for sure.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 19:40 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 234Sadly current ad only lists body rub.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 18:57 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 447BridgetteKelly
She is jaded and bitter, she's been in the game a long time. She should be a dominatrix with her bitchiness, then she wouldn't have to take much dick in her blown out snatch.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 17:20 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 495She is offering VIP for 450 now.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 10:51 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 323This Lita? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?237229-lita.
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
I've never seen VIP in her ads. I've heard that she might offer up a BBBJ after a number of visits, but I would jump on VIP in a heartbeat and damn the cost. That body is amazing.
-
06-11-21 20:50 #3492Banned Member

Posts: 18On the other board Thai Lita had VIP in the latest ad! I've seen her many times for massage and would have jumped at the chance. But seems too expensive.
-
06-11-21 16:34 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 1544Blocked her long ago.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 16:32 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 83She got into this business because her man insisted, if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 12:45 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 2184BridgetteKelly
Originally Posted by HitBottom
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GaMan469
[View Original Post]
Drama huh? What a sad waste, her pics are stunning and got hard looking at that fucking ass. She could be earning a lot more if she just understood why she got into this profession in the first place. Actually with all the chumps on that board, she is probably doing pretty good for herself.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 10:47 #3488Regular Member

Posts: 7Insane Rate
I have seen a lot of extreme gps lately. For example, $1. 5 k for 1. 5 hours.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...llawintersxoxo
I wonder if someone really pay for this price? Maybe I'm just a poor dude.
-
06-11-21 00:45 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 825Correction
She wanted $$$ 10
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 21:59 #3486Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley Black Scam
Yea, I confirmed on a deep dive that its a verifiable scam.
Originally Posted by TitusAndro
[View Original Post]
Snapchat? I just contacted Ashley via her Snapchat Ashleyblakk2 and she has screenshots of fake reviews directly from this conversation. When I confronted her / him, I was basically told to suck his cock and how he loves fucking over losers like me. Well, just an alert here and reminder to all hobbyists, do not send deposits to anyone, unless they have absolutely verified references / reviews such.
-
06-10-21 20:32 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 50Deposit is the boner killer every time. I did a bit of research but as soon as I saw deposit all interest stopped.
Originally Posted by BowlerJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 19:49 #3484Regular Member

Posts: 4Thoughts?
https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...p/826946801298
Anybody with experience with this one? It reads like a 100% scam, just looking to confirm my bias. Way too cheap and hot and required deposit.











Reply With Quote





